Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:46 AM   #61
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: NBA Finals

Hate it, just that

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:14 AM   #62
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Not a good reason.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:19 AM   #63
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

To me it is lol

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 06-21-2012, 08:07 AM   #64
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I'm not a big fan of Lebron, but I do like Wade and Bosh and I think if they win, then they deserve the ring, they deserve the Championship, despite people's dislike for them. The better team wins, and the better team deserves the championship. That's how I see it.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #65
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Mike Miller is literally taking a a dump on the Thunder.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #66
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Critics need to stop slurping the big three. I mean, is it really a surprise that it came down to this? I think not. They already had it won when they entered the playoffs, round 1.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:36 PM   #67
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
Critics need to stop slurping the big three. I mean, is it really a surprise that it came down to this? I think not. They already had it won when they entered the playoffs, round 1.
Not really. Goin down 2-1 to the Pacers, then 3-2 to the Celtics? But they were a totally different team in the Finals. If the Heat that played games 2 through 5 showed up in rounds 1 through 3, no doubt they would of been the favorites, but they changed when it came down to it. But no more scrutiny about how Lebron doesn't show up in big games, that's for sure.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Last edited by The 1st Hokage; 06-21-2012 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #68
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Not really. Goin down 2-1 to the Pacers, then 3-2 to the Celtics? But they were a totally different team in the Finals. If the Heat that played games 2 through 5 showed up in round 1, no doubt they would of been the favorites, but they changed when it came down to it. But no more scrutiny about how Lebron doesn't show up in big games, that's for sure.
The Pacers? Really. Celtics? Really? No. The Heat wasnt going to be eliminated by those teams. Wasnt happening.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 06-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #69
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
The Pacers? Really. Celtics? Really? No. The Heat wasnt going to be eliminated by those teams. Wasnt happening.
Celts coulda had it if they would of had Avery Bradley, but he was hurt, and it's to late for "What If's"

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-21-2012, 08:50 PM   #70
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NBA Finals: Thunder Win!

Go heat!!!!!!

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:51 PM   #71
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

GO LEBRON, HE SO HAPPY MAAAAAN. Heat win with a four game streak.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #72
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

They did.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #73
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

HEAT nation!!!!
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 06-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #74
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

I have officially changed my mind about Lebron because:

Spoiler:

Stuart Scott: When the clock hit triple 0's, what was the first thing ran through your mind?

Lebron: It's about damn time.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #75
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Lebron is very humble.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 06-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #76
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He still did not beat The Black Mamba for it, IF he ever does, THEN we can talk!

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 06-21-2012, 11:46 PM   #77
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

He didnt even make it. He cried off the court.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 06-22-2012, 09:24 AM   #78
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NBA Finals: Oklahoma City Thunder Win!

So congrats on Miami being the Best Team Money Can Buy....And no in my opinion,Lebron is not better or greater then Michael Jordon

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote