Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-17-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
Blackspell000
Apprentice Genin

Location: After I finished playing thumb war with Tobi, I went for Ramen with Naruto.
Blackspell000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Question Am I the only one who enjoys fillers?

Whenever I hear people talk about fillers it's always negative, am I the only one who likes fillers?
Blackspell000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Am I the only one who enjoys fillers?

I'm sure a lot of people like the fillers. Just not a majority. I enjoy them most of the time...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #3
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

what are fillers again lol?

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:09 PM   #4
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes, you are the only one who likes the fillers.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #5
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksey View Post
what are fillers again lol?
Episodes that aren't a part of the main story-line. Kishimoto didn't make them or the plot of them up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oh okay i think i seen one before i was always wondering what they were lol

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:27 PM   #7
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Hatake Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ehh. some of the fillers were ok (good for a few laughs). but then others were almost painful to sit and watch.

Im a Pwincesssss!

Bf: no one at the moment...
Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Hatake Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:31 PM   #8
SpAnK.n.ShAnK
Freshmen Academy Student

SpAnK.n.ShAnK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

in a way i like the fillers bcuz they show some pplz that r never rlle shown but they storys on the fillers r sooooo boring n stupied like they try 2 acked funny but thier not!!!
SpAnK.n.ShAnK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:32 PM   #9
the ninja in the Darkness
Genin

the ninja in the Darkness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i like it a little bit
the ninja in the Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #10
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Fillers sucks it killed naruto.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:13 PM   #11
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Chromekatana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I liked the 1 episode fiilers,not the like 50 episode ones in Bleach.
Chromekatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:13 PM   #12
Junerz
Apprentice Genin

Junerz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love the fillers xD
Junerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:16 PM   #13
Rock Lee Fan
Banned

Rock Lee Fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Rock Lee Fan

fillers are good every once ina while. but notfor like 10 episodes straight
Rock Lee Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #14
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lee Fan View Post
fillers are good every once ina while. but notfor like 10 episodes straight
I agree to that.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #15
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I like the fillers - it beats no "Naruto" at all!!!!

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Vidda Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:38 PM   #16
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

i like the fillers

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #17
Rei Tsubaki
Apprentice Genin

Rei Tsubaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The only Filler I liked was when they tried to find out what was under Kakashi's Mask
Rei Tsubaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #18
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpAnK.n.ShAnK View Post
in a way i like the fillers bcuz they show some pplz that r never rlle shown but they storys on the fillers r sooooo boring n stupied like they try 2 acked funny but thier not!!!
I was reading the whole thread, and still haven't figured out what the heck are you talking about I hate text talk its messes with spelling, and grammar, and I like the fillers.

Last edited by DragonAngel; 07-17-2009 at 11:42 PM.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:49 PM   #19
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Chromekatana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
I was reading the whole thread, and still haven't figured out what the heck are you talking about I hate text talk its messes with spelling, and grammar, and I like the fillers.

I'll translate for you.

"in a way,I think fillers are nice. Characters who usally arent use very often in the main story get some show time. Though,the story to the fillers are usally boring and leave people not intrested in them. I mean,some may try to act funny but they fail at it."

thats basiclly what he said.
Chromekatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:51 PM   #20
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekatana View Post
I'll translate for you.

"in a way,I think fillers are nice. Characters who usally arent use very often in the main story get some show time. Though,the story to the fillers are usally boring and leave people not intrested in them. I mean,some may try to act funny but they fail at it."

thats basiclly what he said.
Thanks I do not know this text talk nor will I ever bother.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fillers