Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 06-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Cool Whos ready for volume 12?

For all the itunes, consumers, I just want to know, whos ready for volume 12? Im not halfway through 11 yet, but Im sure as heck, excited for the next volume! I cant wait! We just need the confirmation, of box set 12!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:02 AM   #2
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Whos ready for volume 12?

Less than a month away! Im only about to watch 130 tomorrow..
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:23 AM   #3
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Silly me watched 127-140 in less than a week, so I have been starving for new episodes, I wish it was July right now...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #4
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Im guessing we'll be getting them, around 2 or 3 weeks! YES! Just hang in there guys! Im sure Killer Bee wants us to see him, just as bad as we want to see him! B-)

Old 06-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Cover art for 12 should be out soon...who do you think its going to be?
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #6
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

lol Yep I know what you mean it should be good but yeah they should have it just a few weeks since box set 11 will be out by then and im sure amazon will show the box set soon too.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #7
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Question Re: Whos ready for volume 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
I'm guessing we'll be getting them, around 2 or 3 weeks! YES! Just hang in there guys! I'm sure Killer Bee wants us to see him, just as bad as we want to see him! B-)
Wait, I thought volume 12 was mostly going to be filler?

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:26 PM   #8
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah it is but we also see Killerbee in the beginning of it.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #9
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preemptive Strike View Post
Cover art for 12 should be out soon...who do you think its going to be?
I think it might be Naruto again.....sadly to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
lol Yep I know what you mean it should be good but yeah they should have it just a few weeks since box set 11 will be out by then and im sure amazon will show the box set soon too.
Well, Im thinking like, the first Monday of July, or like you said, 3 weeks from now. Which is the second Monday of July. Which is followed by, Box set 11! FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Wait, I thought volume 12 was mostly going to be filler?
It is, but the fight will Killer Bee will be on it too! Plus, I like Naruto Shippuden fillers! Plus, this one might be interesting! It involves the six tales, and its only 8 episodes long! lol Plus, I LOVED the 3 tails arc, so I imagine that Ill like this arc, as well. lol To me, the Shippuden fillers add spice to the anime! But thats just me. Im sure, many others will agree with you, though.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #10
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think it might be Naruto again.....sadly to say...

Well, Im thinking like, the first Monday of July, or like you said, 3 weeks from now. Which is the second Monday of July. Which is followed by, Box set 11! FTW

It is, but the fight will Killer Bee will be on it too! Plus, I like Naruto Shippuden fillers! Plus, this one might be interesting! It involves the six tales, and its only 8 episodes long! lol Plus, I LOVED the 3 tails arc, so I imagine that Ill like this arc, as well. lol To me, the Shippuden fillers add spice to the anime! But thats just me. Im sure, many others will agree with you, though.
Yeah it could be the first week maybe but yeah it could most likely be around when the 11 comes out not sure and hell yeah.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #11
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah it could be the first week maybe but yeah it could most likely be around when the 11 comes out not sure and hell yeah.
Hopefully a week before, box set 11 comes out, that would be SWEET! But, if it comes on the day before box set 11 comes, ill be happy enough!

Old 06-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #12
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

What is so bad about Naruto being on the cover of his own volumes? lol

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #13
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I dunno. The series is about Naruto so I don't see why people freak out when he's on the front cover. :/
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #14
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hopefully a week before, box set 11 comes out, that would be SWEET! But, if it comes on the day before box set 11 comes, ill be happy enough!
Yes indeed it would be and I wonder if they will have Killerbee on the cover for 12 that would be cool.^^
Old 06-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #15
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yes indeed it would be and I wonder if they will have Killerbee on the cover for 12 that would be cool.^^
Nah, they wont have Killer Bee on the next cover. I can tell you that, right now. Its either going to be Naruto again, or the six tails. Trust me on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
I dunno. The series is about Naruto so I don't see why people freak out when he's on the front cover. :/
Dont you wanna see someone different on the covers on each box set? It makes it, much more exciting! They kept doing it for Naruto part 1, and they should do it for part 2, as well. Naruto has been on 5 covers already. What, do you want to keep seeing him, with different poses or something? It would get old and repetitive after a while. Just sayin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Well, its just that hes been on like 5 covers already. lol I dont know about you, but Id like more diversity. They should switch it up, all the time. Just having the same characters on the covers, make it boring and bland.....

Old 06-22-2012, 06:42 PM   #16
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nah, they wont have Killer Bee on the next cover. I can tell you that, right now. Its either going to be Naruto again, or the six tails. Trust me on this one.

Dont you wanna see someone different on the covers on each box set? It makes it, much more exciting! They kept doing it for Naruto part 1, and they should do it for part 2, as well. Naruto has been on 5 covers already. What, do you want to keep seeing him, with different poses or something? It would get old and repetitive after a while. Just sayin.

Well, its just that hes been on like 5 covers already. lol I dont know about you, but Id like more diversity. They should switch it up, all the time. Just having the same characters on the covers, make it boring and bland.....
Yeah that might be true but you never know. And yeah its nice to have other people on the cover and mean there are others besides him.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #17
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah that might be true but you never know. And yeah its nice to have other people on the cover and mean there are others besides him.

Yeah true. But, Ill inbox you the 2 candadates for the next volume. Just to show you what i mean.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #18
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah true. But, Ill inbox you the 2 candadates for the next volume. Just to show you what i mean.
Ok then. But yeah I do know its mostly about the 6 tails so yeah it could either be him or Naruto.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #19
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Yes indeed. Theyve been replicating the japanese covers, so far.

Old 06-22-2012, 07:03 PM   #20
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thats good at least this tells us that they are coming out.