Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 06-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #101
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 590 bet!

I am pretty sure they are the same things but random people can't neg me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #102
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

God so many reps. I rep everyone who is right, isn't that what you do?
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:39 PM   #103
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No, Zero has some crazy weirdo rules.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:40 PM   #104
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nope, not if you regular bet

The system seems unbalanced now. You should get more credit if you bet on a seemingly low probability bet and win.

Now if you bet with the crowd you get lots of rep. Why is that?

You should have to neg your fellow bettors if you lose. That seems the only fair way to make the risk and reward work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:41 PM   #105
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

WOOSTER DONT TAMPER WITH THIS DELICATE SYSTEM.
It's my main source of rep. ._.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:17 PM   #106
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
But what of the nuances of hardcore? Or is that the same as Hothcore now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I just rep all the HOTH people, but I thought you were HOTH so I accidentally repped you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
God so many reps. I rep everyone who is right, isn't that what you do?
Quote:
Nope, not if you regular bet

The system seems unbalanced now. You should get more credit if you bet on a seemingly low probability bet and win.

Now if you bet with the crowd you get lots of rep. Why is that?

You should have to neg your fellow bettors if you lose. That seems the only fair way to make the risk and reward work.

This is how I have it set up but I can not stop people from repping

I rep EVERYONE
NC can not rep or neg rep ANYONE
HC ONLY gets neg from me and rep from me
HOTH reps and down reps HOTHers and who ever else wants to do it. Weather they are in it or not

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #107
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I made the bet so does that mean I'm supposed to rep everyone lol

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:02 PM   #108
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
I made the bet so does that mean I'm supposed to rep everyone lol
Indeed.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #109
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Oh. My bad.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:55 AM   #110
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Peeps repped Except for some I can't.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:09 AM   #111
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Peeps repped Except for some I can't.
Repped ya. :3
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote