Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 06-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #21
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakashi Uzumaki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
What does his CT say?
Well..they too scared to show their faces or else they can post just to show they ain't scared. Hmm...I wonder who it can be.
So many times this thread has been viewed. Someone's keepin in touch with the thread xD
It says; "The Wonder Boy"
Looks like they finally went away xD
Well, goes to show they like lurking you KU. Watch out

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
It's secluded for manly men, not X.
Of course not me. I am god. I'm way too up to back down

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #22
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I don't get it -.-
Yessss they better go away before I pull out a can of whoop arse.
This is actually kinda creepy tho =/

Boxhead...I think you might have a point.

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #23
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was joking about the homo thing, just messing around with boxhead
Uh oh, they gonna get it if you pull that out o.o
It is yeah, they read everything we say and can pretty much see anything o.O
*sips margarita and chills* I don't really mind though.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-19-2012, 11:36 AM   #24
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ohh lol I get ya
Yes yes...they better be scared
/sips on...some milk
I don't mind either...unless...hmm..
/Sips on kool-aid

Old 06-19-2012, 11:45 AM   #25
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't get it -.-
Yessss they better go away before I pull out a can of whoop arse.
This is actually kinda creepy tho =/

Boxhead...I think you might have a point.
Well, of course!

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #26
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ohh lol I get ya
Yes yes...they better be scared
/sips on...some milk
I don't mind either...unless...hmm..
/Sips on kool-aid
Indeed. Well, it is only half a joke and half right lol jk
Gonna get their asses whooped if they don't.
Got milk? *cool face*
Unless what? o.O I have a feeling you were going to say something....quite intriguing

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #27
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Boxhead...welcome..to the careless world.

Yess I got milk! Lol
I shall not go on to what I was gon say. Mmy phone's dying! Noooooo

Old 06-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #28
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Lol that sounds funny
X-cuses! lol I see what you did there. You must tell nao! :3

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-19-2012, 12:48 PM   #29
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Boxhead...welcome..to the careless world.

Yess I got milk! Lol
I shall not go on to what I was gon say. Mmy phone's dying! Noooooo
Oh, I've been here before.

I've been here for a loooooong time.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 06-19-2012, 12:49 PM   #30
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

I shall not.
But what did an ocean say to the other ocean? XD

Old 06-19-2012, 12:50 PM   #31
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Boxhead...but I have been here longer and I never got a chance to welcome you but anyways..I was referring it as a welcoming to the thread.

Old 06-19-2012, 12:53 PM   #32
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Boxhead...but I have been here longer and I never got a chance to welcome you but anyways..I was referring it as a welcoming to the thread.
Ah.

Bitz and I have had a history.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 06-19-2012, 04:31 PM   #33
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I shall not.
But what did an ocean say to the other ocean? XD
I already know anyways
Is the answer to that "Osea No?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Ah.

Bitz and I have had a history.