Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 06-14-2012, 07:58 AM   #1
Tashi Uchiha
Academy Graduate

Tashi Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Bioshock

Bioshock is and will always be my all time favorite game. i know just about everything that needs to be known in the games. if you dont know about it it's about a city that was made underwater in the 1940's called rapture by a paranoid man named andrew ryan that was created for science and art.
But as years passed a sea slug was found that could have its blood extracted and injected into people causing it to heal/give people special
powers like, fire from the fingertips, electricity, hypnotize ability ect..but the catch was that if you kept doing it the more crazy/ ugly you would get and so the city fell...bioshock infinite is comming out next year and it will be taking place in a city in the sky.
who here likes bioshock or has questions? heh theres much more to it than i explained.

That means you other Uchiha survivors.
Tashi Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Bioshock

I loved it this is one of my fav games

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Taka-hebi1; 06-14-2012 at 11:51 AM. Reason: fixing mistake in texting
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #3
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

One of the greatest games for the 360 and rated #3 from the top 100 games of all time....its certainly made its mark.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:00 PM   #4
Tashi Uchiha
Academy Graduate

Tashi Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
One of the greatest games for the 360 and rated #3 from the top 100 games of all time....its certainly made its mark.
Wow i never new it ranked #3, i hope infinite gets up there as well.

That means you other Uchiha survivors.
Tashi Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote