Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:56 AM   #81
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Sakura is closer to saskue than hinata is. hinata would not worry about saskue while she has missions of her own.

we dont know for sure if naruto doesnt like hinata just like we dont know if naruto still likes sakura. Naruto has not obssesed over sakura in a long time.

Naruto would never go for sakura anyway cuz he has not brought back saksue. If naruto brings back saskue sakura would go for saskue not naruto it would be a big whole in the story if saskue and hinata were single
??? Naruto wouldn't go for Sakura? Who has he had a crushon throughout the entire freaking manga?! Seriously, some of you NF fans...

Sakura is not close to Sasuke, she hardly cares about him anymore, and he couldn't give a damn for her. The person Sakura is closest to is Naruto. When you're willing to throw away your friendship with someone you've been on a team with ever since you were twelve...that's a big step, and it's exactly what Sakura was willing to do. She wanted to kill Sasuke to releave him (Naruto) of the burden he bears. She knew Naruto might hate her forever for it, but she went ahead and did it anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:05 AM   #82
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
??? Naruto wouldn't go for Sakura? Who has he had a crushon throughout the entire freaking manga?! Seriously, some of you NF fans...

Sakura is not close to Sasuke, she hardly cares about him anymore, and he couldn't give a damn for her. The person Sakura is closest to is Naruto. When you're willing to throw away your friendship with someone you've been on a team with ever since you were twelve...that's a big step, and it's exactly what Sakura was willing to do. She wanted to kill Sasuke to releave him (Naruto) of the burden he bears. She knew Naruto might hate her forever for it, but she went ahead and did it anyway.
IF sakura wasnt close to saskue she would have attacked saskue without hesitation.

If sakura really liked naruto and they were close she should have told naruto her plans to attack saskue then lie to him or herslef. NARUTO HATES PEOPLE WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #83
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Sakura is closer to saskue than hinata is. hinata would not worry about saskue while she has missions of her own.

we dont know for sure if naruto doesnt like hinata just like we dont know if naruto still likes sakura. Naruto has not obssesed over sakura in a long time.

Naruto would never go for sakura anyway cuz he has not brought back saksue. If naruto brings back saskue sakura would go for saskue not naruto it would be a big whole in the story if saskue and hinata were single
Of course Sakura is closer to Sasuke than Hinata. What that has to do with this, I don't know.

All we know is that Naruto still cares for Sakura. Remember when he saved Sakura from Zetsu and called her sakura-chan? That was pretty recent. As for Hinata, he hasn't exhibited any feelings towards her that can be considered more than friends.

No it wouldn't. This isn't a romance manga; not everyone has to be with someone. And there is no guarantee that Sakura would still go for Sasuke after all he has done to her at this point. We know that she still may have conflicted feelings but he is her old friend and teammate so its not a surprise. Heck Naruto has conflicted feelings about Sasuke.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #84
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
IF sakura wasnt close to saskue she would have attacked saskue without hesitation.

If sakura really liked naruto and they were close she should have told naruto her plans to attack saskue then lie to him or herslef. NARUTO HATES PEOPLE WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES
He was her friend/first crush. It's not easy to kill an old teammate. People who hate Sakura for that reason are just flat down stupid.

She didn't tell him her plans because she would have said no to her. Besides, she was prepared for him to hate her for the rest of her life.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #85
littlepans
Freshmen Academy Student

littlepans is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Honestly, I would love to see Naruto and Hinata, mostly because the quiet ones never win =P. In reality, I see Kishimoto making Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke like their teachers.
littlepans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #86
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Of course Sakura is closer to Sasuke than Hinata. What that has to do with this, I don't know.

All we know is that Naruto still cares for Sakura. Remember when he saved Sakura from Zetsu and called her sakura-chan? That was pretty recent. As for Hinata, he hasn't exhibited any feelings towards her that can be considered more than friends.

No it wouldn't. This isn't a romance manga; not everyone has to be with someone. And there is no guarantee that Sakura would still go for Sasuke after all he has done to her at this point. We know that she still may have conflicted feelings but he is her old friend and teammate so its not a surprise. Heck Naruto has conflicted feelings about Sasuke.
Naruto will always care for sakura they are teammates. And of course he would save sakura why cuz they are friends.
its not like naruto wanted to save just sakura she was there at the right time and place so he saved sakura. he would do the same for hinata or anyone like ino or kiba.

Naruto or saskue might not end up with each other cuz naruto said if they fight they wud kill each other

Hinata is just overrall better toward him than sakura ever was

If sakura was prepared to say all that stuff to naruto prepared for him to hate him forever i guess she was okay with risking them never being together

We get it is not a romance novel.
Naruto doesnt have conflicted feelings about saskue. Naruto wants to save him and will die trying thats it Naruto may be dissapointed in the choices he made yet still cares for him which is his main feeling for him.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #87
sasuke akatsuki
Ninja Academy Student

sasuke akatsuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

narusaka is mine she already told him she loved him

-Jariya

''Stay alive, because you are one of the people i want to fight.''

-Sasuke
sasuke akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #88
PrinceofPeace
Banned

narusaka told me she want to be naruhina when she grows up
Old 06-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #89
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Naruto will always care for sakura they are teammates. And of course he would save sakura why cuz they are friends.
its not like naruto wanted to save just sakura she was there at the right time and place so he saved sakura. he would do the same for hinata or anyone like ino or kiba.

Naruto or saskue might not end up with each other cuz naruto said if they fight they wud kill each other

Hinata is just overrall better toward him than sakura ever was

If sakura was prepared to say all that stuff to naruto prepared for him to hate him forever i guess she was okay with risking them never being together

We get it is not a romance novel.
Naruto doesnt have conflicted feelings about saskue. Naruto wants to save him and will die trying thats it Naruto may be dissapointed in the choices he made yet still cares for him which is his main feeling for him.
I was just pointing out that Naruto still cares for her & appears to hold no negative feelings about the confession thing.

Hinata has barely done anything compared to Sakura, his teammate, who has been with him through thick and thin. But of course we are arguing this based on personal preference so this debate will never end.,

If it's not romance then why make the point that there will be a hole in the story if Sasuke or Hinata end up single.

True but he will face a conflicted choice once they meet up again.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:40 AM   #90
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I was just pointing out that Naruto still cares for her & appears to hold no negative feelings about the confession thing.

Hinata has barely done anything compared to Sakura, his teammate, who has been with him through thick and thin. But of course we are arguing this based on personal preference so this debate will never end.,

If it's not romance then why make the point that there will be a hole in the story if Sasuke or Hinata end up single.

True but he will face a conflicted choice once they meet up again.
Then I guess only time will Tell ( when naruto and hinata hook up)

i guess Hinata fighting Pain is barelu anything. Sakura made naruto suffer for to long

naruto even said he cant be with sakura cuz he hasnt brought saskue back. And i am hoping naruto and Saskue fight to the death of each other.

Im just saying naruhina is better. and if saskue did come back sakura would want saskue
Old 06-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #91
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Then I guess only time will Tell ( when naruto and hinata hook up)

i guess Hinata fighting Pain is barelu anything. Sakura made naruto suffer for to long One moment doesn't stack up to all the times sakura has supported naruto. And Hinata admitted she was being selfish, she just wanted to get her confession out to naruto.

naruto even said he cant be with sakura cuz he hasnt brought saskue back. And i am hoping naruto and Saskue fight to the death of each other. Cool?

Im just saying naruhina is better. and if saskue did come back sakura would want saskue There's no guarantee of that. It may happen, it may not. I'm betting on it not happening since he tried to kill her.

Old 06-18-2012, 06:31 PM   #92
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinata is not better for Naruto than Sakura is and that's just the truth flat down. When has Hinata cared for anything other than Naruto? When has she tought about anything other than Naruto and her love life? Never.

Hinata is nothing more than just a side character who is constantly in her dream land of being with Naruto and holding his hand. A lot of NH fans say she's the one Naruto will pick in the end, well...no, she's not.

When has Naruto ever held feelings other than friendship for Hinata? A lot of NH fans say he's still mad with Sakura. Hate to break it too you but he is way over Sakura's little "lie" that was supposed to be more for HIM than for her.

Sakura has been there for Naruto when he needed her the most, and anyone who says Sakura was never there to help Naruto simply isn't worth my time to debate because they just hate Sakura for idiotic resons, or are obsessed with Hinata pairing up with Naruto. If it werent for Sakura, Naruto AND Hinata could very easily be dead right now. Who was it that healed Naruto after he went four tails? Who was it that healed Hinata after Pein (Pain) stabbed her? Sakura! Both Naruto and Hinata could be dead if it werent for her.

That brings up another topic. Naruto didn't go six tails just for Hinata, he would have gone breserk for anyone! Hell! What if it were Sakura who went out there? He could have gone eight for all we know! Even if Choji were to have stood in front of Pein Naruto would have gone insane. He didn't do it JUST FOR Hinata.

Right now my question is...where would NaruHina be right now if filler, and Periot studioes werent involved? NaruHina wouldn't even exist. We all know filler doesn't count, and you can't trust the interviews on the web, which I've seen a pretty good number of NH/SS fans using those as back up to support their words.

And lets take a look at Chapter 573 and compare Sakura's words to Hinata's.

Hinata: "Naruto-kun...I've always been chasing after you...even now. But once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all. Next time I'll be next to you, holding you hand...walking with you! Wait for me!"

Sakura: "Naruto...you saved Konoha...and now you're trying to save the entire shinobi world...you always get left with these insurmountable tasks. But no matter what you say this time...we're going to be together...not just me...we're all going to fight this time!"

Hinata's speech is focused on "I, I, me", while Sakura's is focused on "you, you, we, we". Sakura is thinking about Naruto's situation, how to help him - Hinata is focusing on her own feelings.

There's my proof, Hinata is stuck on Naruto 24/7. She has no intension of improving her skills, impressing her father, trying to figure out how to run the Hyuga clan, she is STILL drooling over Naruto. That's all she ever thinks about.

Hinata has to be the most over rated character in Naruto, and she has the most rabbid fanbase I have ever seen in my life time. No other character in any other serise has been this heavily worshiped before. And I don't really get why people like her so much. People call Sakura useless after all the development and screen time she's had, yet prais Hinata for doing absolutely nothing! There are only two things Hinata has ever done for Naruto.

1: confessed (which she really did more harm than good)

2: gave him medicine at the chunin exams.

People argue she has always been there for Naruto, but no. She has NEVER been there. Stalking someone by hiding behind a tree in the back ground spying on someone is not helpful to them. She knew he was suffering, but never approached him.

Iruka was the first one to reach out to him, followed by team seven Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi. Hinata was NEVER there.

Speaking of the chunin exams, who was it that yelled his name and told him to get back on his feet? Who was it who yelled her lungs out for Naruto? SAKURA!

Hinata gave up hope Naruto would win agains Kiba in the middle of the fight. Sakura on the other hand believed he would succede and win. NaruHina has only two partly-canon moments. The confession, and a fairly recent chapter. NaruSaku...has far more than that.

If NaruHina happens it's clear out of the blue sky. NaruSaku doesn't need much, and SasuSaku? Just forget about that ever happening.

I don't support couples, but seriously people. Read the manga and don't watch the stupid anime. NaruHina stands hardly any chance at all, and the only place NH is even liked is the United States. and Kishimoto doesn't care about the U.S at all. So where does that take you?

Old 06-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #93
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Hinata is not better for Naruto than Sakura is and that's just the truth flat down. When has Hinata cared for anything other than Naruto? When has she tought about anything other than Naruto and her love life? Never.

Hinata is nothing more than just a side character who is constantly in her dream land of being with Naruto and holding his hand. A lot of NH fans say she's the one Naruto will pick in the end, well...no, she's not.

When has Naruto ever held feelings other than friendship for Hinata? A lot of NH fans say he's still mad with Sakura. Hate to break it too you but he is way over Sakura's little "lie" that was supposed to be more for HIM than for her.

Sakura has been there for Naruto when he needed her the most, and anyone who says Sakura was never there to help Naruto simply isn't worth my time to debate because they just hate Sakura for idiotic resons, or are obsessed with Hinata pairing up with Naruto. If it werent for Sakura, Naruto AND Hinata could very easily be dead right now. Who was it that healed Naruto after he went four tails? Who was it that healed Hinata after Pein (Pain) stabbed her? Sakura! Both Naruto and Hinata could be dead if it werent for her.

That brings up another topic. Naruto didn't go six tails just for Hinata, he would have gone breserk for anyone! Hell! What if it were Sakura who went out there? He could have gone eight for all we know! Even if Choji were to have stood in front of Pein Naruto would have gone insane. He didn't do it JUST FOR Hinata.

Right now my question is...where would NaruHina be right now if filler, and Periot studioes werent involved? NaruHina wouldn't even exist. We all know filler doesn't count, and you can't trust the interviews on the web, which I've seen a pretty good number of NH/SS fans using those as back up to support their words.

And lets take a look at Chapter 573 and compare Sakura's words to Hinata's.

Hinata: "Naruto-kun...I've always been chasing after you...even now. But once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all. Next time I'll be next to you, holding you hand...walking with you! Wait for me!"

Sakura: "Naruto...you saved Konoha...and now you're trying to save the entire shinobi world...you always get left with these insurmountable tasks. But no matter what you say this time...we're going to be together...not just me...we're all going to fight this time!"

Hinata's speech is focused on "I, I, me", while Sakura's is focused on "you, you, we, we". Sakura is thinking about Naruto's situation, how to help him - Hinata is focusing on her own feelings.

There's my proof, Hinata is stuck on Naruto 24/7. She has no intension of improving her skills, impressing her father, trying to figure out how to run the Hyuga clan, she is STILL drooling over Naruto. That's all she ever thinks about.

Hinata has to be the most over rated character in Naruto, and she has the most rabbid fanbase I have ever seen in my life time. No other character in any other serise has been this heavily worshiped before. And I don't really get why people like her so much. People call Sakura useless after all the development and screen time she's had, yet prais Hinata for doing absolutely nothing! There are only two things Hinata has ever done for Naruto.

2: gave him medicine at the chunin exams.

People argue she has always been there for Naruto, but no. She has NEVER been there. Stalking someone by hiding behind a tree in the back ground spying on someone is not helpful to them. She knew he was suffering, but never approached him.

Iruka was the first one to reach out to him, followed by team seven Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi. Hinata was NEVER there.

Speaking of the chunin exams, who was it that yelled his name and told him to get back on his feet? Who was it who yelled her lungs out for Naruto? SAKURA!

Hinata gave up hope Naruto would win agains Kiba in the middle of the fight. Sakura on the other hand believed he would succede and win. NaruHina has only two partly-canon moments. The confession, and a fairly recent chapter. NaruSaku...has far more than that.

If NaruHina happens it's clear out of the blue sky. NaruSaku doesn't need much, and SasuSaku? Just forget about that ever happening.

I don't support couples, but seriously people. Read the manga and don't watch the stupid anime. NaruHina stands hardly any chance at all, and the only place NH is even liked is the United States. and Kishimoto doesn't care about the U.S at all. So where does that take you?
Hinata cares for her temmates and village and family. She trys her best because of him. A side Character would not be in such a heated debate. I sid echaracter would not be shown of how much naruto changed her. A side character would not be in such a powerful clan. She is not a side character.

Sakura would go for Saskue anyday of the week. Naruto would not go 6-tails for someone he considers a friend. Choji could not do that nor kiba or ino. Naruto respects Hinata more than sakura. Sakura has mistreated Naruto for TOO LONG.

Sakura had more chances too help naruto. NAruto helped Sakura more than she ever did or will. Hinata would be dead if it werent for hinata interrupting Pain. Jump back a bit EVERYONE WOULD BE DEAD IF IT WERE NOT FOR HINATA"S MOTIVATIONAL TALK WITH NARUTO BEFORE THE MATCH WITH NEJI. NARUTO WOULD HAVE LOSS AND WOULD HAVE DEFINETLY LOSS TO GARRA. Say thank you to hinata. Sakura never even motivated naruto she was too busy with Saskue WHO WAS NOT EVEN THERE.

It doesnt matter what switch naruto off was that hinata said I LOVE YOU ... then DIED . Sakura would not say that neither did her other friends so yeah Hinata did trigger 6-tails.

Sakura means she is actually going to do something with her life and fight.
Hinata is stronger thanks to naruto's words. Hinata has done plenty more than that. Sakura just heals Chiyo did ALL of the WOrk in battle Sakura should be dead. Well naruto cheered his butt off for Sakura . Sakura had to do something. Hinata didnt want to see Naurto get hurt.

MY ULTIMATE ARGUMENT IS THIS NARUTO STILL FEELS BAD ABOUT THE PROMISE MADE TO SAKURA. NARUSAKU IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF NARUTO SUCCESSFULLY BRINGS SASKUE BACK AND WHEN HE COMES BACK HE WILL REPOPULATE HIS CLAN WITH SAKURA(lol). I HAVE MY BETS/HOPES ON NARUTO AND SASKUE BOTH DYING JUST LIKE NARUTO PREDICTED.

who cares who ends up with who. (fillers should count)
Old 06-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #94
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Hinata cares for her temmates and village and family. She trys her best because of him. A side Character would not be in such a heated debate. I sid echaracter would not be shown of how much naruto changed her. A side character would not be in such a powerful clan. She is not a side character.

Sakura would go for Saskue anyday of the week. Naruto would not go 6-tails for someone he considers a friend. Choji could not do that nor kiba or ino. Naruto respects Hinata more than sakura. Sakura has mistreated Naruto for TOO LONG.

Sakura had more chances too help naruto. NAruto helped Sakura more than she ever did or will. Hinata would be dead if it werent for hinata interrupting Pain. Jump back a bit EVERYONE WOULD BE DEAD IF IT WERE NOT FOR HINATA"S MOTIVATIONAL TALK WITH NARUTO BEFORE THE MATCH WITH NEJI. NARUTO WOULD HAVE LOSS AND WOULD HAVE DEFINETLY LOSS TO GARRA. Say thank you to hinata. Sakura never even motivated naruto she was too busy with Saskue WHO WAS NOT EVEN THERE.

It doesnt matter what switch naruto off was that hinata said I LOVE YOU ... then DIED . Sakura would not say that neither did her other friends so yeah Hinata did trigger 6-tails.

Sakura means she is actually going to do something with her life and fight.
Hinata is stronger thanks to naruto's words. Hinata has done plenty more than that. Sakura just heals Chiyo did ALL of the WOrk in battle Sakura should be dead. Well naruto cheered his butt off for Sakura . Sakura had to do something. Hinata didnt want to see Naurto get hurt.

MY ULTIMATE ARGUMENT IS THIS NARUTO STILL FEELS BAD ABOUT THE PROMISE MADE TO SAKURA. NARUSAKU IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF NARUTO SUCCESSFULLY BRINGS SASKUE BACK AND WHEN HE COMES BACK HE WILL REPOPULATE HIS CLAN WITH SAKURA(lol). I HAVE MY BETS/HOPES ON NARUTO AND SASKUE BOTH DYING JUST LIKE NARUTO PREDICTED.

who cares who ends up with who. (fillers should count)
1st Paragraph: A side character, also known as a minor character, shouldn't be in a much heated debate, if you haven't put so much praise to begin with. And Hinata IS a minor character. She has nothing to do with the main plot, otherwise a pairing foddler and a plot device.

2nd Paragraph: Oh great, this again. The "What-if it was Sakura, any other Konoha 11 that will try to save Naruto from Pain" argument. If it was any other friend instead, Naruto will do the exact same thing, become 6-tails, because a villain badly hurt his friend. And you're now saying Sakura should care for Sasuke everyday. If that would've happened, uh, shouldn't we had already seen Sakura, so call in love, leaving with Sasuke before his leaving all the way back in Part 1?
Totally irrelevant now.

3rd paragraph: Yeah, telling him that he's a great failure is a great motivational speech. And actually, Naruto beated Neji because Neji was babbling about "Once a failure, always a failure!" speech. And what does Hinata's speech has something to with Naruto's fight with Gaara? That has NOTHING to do with it. Period. It wasn't even mentioned via flashback during the fight. And you need to reread the manga and rewatch the anime. Actually, follow the latter.

4th: Once again, she is plot device. And you're admitting it.

5th/6th: Please take off your "OMG!!! Hinata, you're perfect goddess!" fan glasses. If he dies, this manga wouldn't be known as Naruto to begin with.

Last sentence: Yet, you want Naruto and Hinata hooking up and Sakura must go back to Sasuke, just for the sake of the pairings' popularity.

Old 06-18-2012, 08:54 PM   #95
Rika
Freshmen Academy Student

Rika is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

You make alot of good points. I just want to question two things.

Well Sakura didn't go out there. Neither did Choji, or Shino, or TenTen. No for some reason Kishi chose Hinata to go down and help him. Out of all the people that could've jumped in, Hinata was the one chosen to do it. Why? And I think Naruto did go 8 tails in that fight...

How did the confession do more harm than good? Naruto was about to be captured and killed. If she didn't jump in when she did then

1.Naruto would be dead
2.Naruto wouldn't have met his father
3.Kakashi and others wouldn't have been revived by Nagato in the end.

You obviously really hate Hinata or are just so fustrated with couple wars that you have to resort to rants. I just want to let you know that not all naruhina fans are corrupt just like I understand not all narusaku fans are evil. But in the end She just wants Naruto to notice her and like her.... like she likes him. What do you want her to say?! "Sorry I like Naruto so much..."? It doesn't matter what we see. It's what Naruto sees, and Naruto doesn't see her as a stalker. He sees her as a friend, a best friend even... And even If Naruto doesn't feel the same for Hinata, he would GENTLY reject her. And Hinata would RESPECT that...She wants him to be happy even if it not with her. She would go on with her life. so cheer up.
Rika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:24 PM   #96
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika View Post
You obviously really hate Hinata or are just so fustrated with couple wars that you have to resort to rants. I just want to let you know that not all naruhina fans are corrupt just like I understand not all narusaku fans are evil. But in the end She just wants Naruto to notice her and like her.... like she likes him. What do you want her to say?! "Sorry I like Naruto so much..."? It doesn't matter what we see. It's what Naruto sees, and Naruto doesn't see her as a stalker. He sees her as a friend, a best friend even... And even If Naruto doesn't feel the same for Hinata, he would GENTLY reject her. And Hinata would RESPECT that...She wants him to be happy even if it not with her. She would go on with her life. so cheer up.
Ok, well first to answer your questions. Hinata went down there because she was using the Byakugan and could see what was going on. I do believe Kishi had something planned out with Hinata, but then changed it when Hinata tards sent him hate mail and bashed Sakura.

For the second question, Hinata should have stayed away from the fight. Naruto could have gotten out of that state, he's easily gotten out of worse before. Hinata nearly released the fox's spirit, which Naruto had no controll over. If it werent for Minoto the entire village and its people would be dead. She disobayed a direct order from Naruto and stayed in her place.

Do I hate Hinata? No, there's no point in hating a drawing. But I am pretty fed up with her fanbase. Bashing others because they have oppinions is pretty stupid, and especially when the two of them have had no development out side of filler episodes and arks. Periot studioes ruined her character for me. I really don't get these Sakura bashers. From what I've seen they're either idiots, or heavy NH shippers.

I hate to break it to them, but if you stoop so low you send the author of the serise threats and bash his lead female so he'll do what you want him to...you've just screwed yourself ten times over. I'm a writer myself and write for my school's news paper. I had something like these pairing wars going on and one side bashed and threatened me, AND the other fans. I drew the line there and made their characters suffer miserable deaths. Don't ever threaten the author of a serise unless you want to watch your favorite character die, which I have a feeling is about to happen to Hinata.

If her fanbase would shut up for once and not use pathetic excuses I might have some respect for her. But no, she's focused on one thing and one thing only...Naruto. She has never thought of anything else, in fact there's a video on Youtube saying you can't talk about Hinata without bringing NaruHina into it. She's just focussed on one thing and it gets really annoying after a while.

One of these youtube fans told my friend he hopes his friends in the armed forces gets shot or never meets their baby. All because he supports NS. Some of these NH fans...just...they either can't think straight or act really macho behind their keyboards.

No character should have a fanbase like this, in fact, a character should just be put down if they have fanbases like this. Threatening death on a soldier who's risking everything he has for this other guys freedom...it just disgusts me!

Old 06-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #97
Rika
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Ok, well first to answer your questions. Hinata went down there because she was using the Byakugan and could see what was going on. I do believe Kishi had something planned out with Hinata, but then changed it when Hinata tards sent him hate mail and bashed Sakura.

For the second question, Hinata should have stayed away from the fight. Naruto could have gotten out of that state, he's easily gotten out of worse before. Hinata nearly released the fox's spirit, which Naruto had no controll over. If it werent for Minoto the entire village and its people would be dead. She disobayed a direct order from Naruto and stayed in her place.

Do I hate Hinata? No, there's no point in hating a drawing. But I am pretty fed up with her fanbase. Bashing others because they have oppinions is pretty stupid, and especially when the two of them have had no development out side of filler episodes and arks. Periot studioes ruined her character for me. I really don't get these Sakura bashers. From what I've seen they're either idiots, or heavy NH shippers.

I hate to break it to them, but if you stoop so low you send the author of the serise threats and bash his lead female so he'll do what you want him to...you've just screwed yourself ten times over. I'm a writer myself and write for my school's news paper. I had something like these pairing wars going on and one side bashed and threatened me, AND the other fans. I drew the line there and made their characters suffer miserable deaths. Don't ever threaten the author of a serise unless you want to watch your favorite character die, which I have a feeling is about to happen to Hinata.

If her fanbase would shut up for once and not use pathetic excuses I might have some respect for her. But no, she's focused on one thing and one thing only...Naruto. She has never thought of anything else, in fact there's a video on Youtube saying you can't talk about Hinata without bringing NaruHina into it. She's just focussed on one thing and it gets really annoying after a while.

One of these youtube fans told my friend he hopes his friends in the armed forces gets shot or never meets their baby. All because he supports NS. Some of these NH fans...just...they either can't think straight or act really macho behind their keyboards.

No character should have a fanbase like this, in fact, a character should just be put down if they have fanbases like this. Threatening death on a soldier who's risking everything he has for this other guys freedom...it just disgusts me!
Ah well maybe I'm mistaken. I haven't been up to date with the Naruto series recently (thanks to school) Thank you for being civil about it. So if I understand correctly you don't hate Hinata you just hate her fanbase? If that's the case then you should remember not all of her fans are insane Sakura hating Hinata worshipers. For example, I love Hinata, but I also acknowledge Sakura as an amazing girl. I'm one of those rare people who are ProSakura and ProHinata (considering they are friends in the manga) I don't feel the need to hate a character or pairing to justify what I like. I just keep on enjoying stuff without a need to bash other characters. But as for the people who are sending Kishi death threats and sob notes on how Naruhina/Narusaku/Shikatema etc. should happen, I agree that it's pretty pathetic. Anybody who physically wastes their energy and loses sleep hating a fictional character needs to get a life. And about Hinata only focusing on Naruto, eh, that's just bad writing on Kishi's part. She was much more admirable in part one, but who knows what he has in store for her. As for right now, her loving Naruto isn't hurting anyone, and I hope your wrong about Kishi killing her off on account of a few ignorant fans.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:09 PM   #98
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika View Post
Ah well maybe I'm mistaken. I haven't been up to date with the Naruto series recently (thanks to school) Thank you for being civil about it. So if I understand correctly you don't hate Hinata you just hate her fanbase? If that's the case then you should remember not all of her fans are insane Sakura hating Hinata worshipers. For example, I love Hinata, but I also acknowledge Sakura as an amazing girl. I'm one of those rare people who are ProSakura and ProHinata (considering they are friends in the manga) I don't feel the need to hate a character or pairing to justify what I like. I just keep on enjoying stuff without a need to bash other characters. But as for the people who are sending Kishi death threats and sob notes on how Naruhina/Narusaku/Shikatema etc. should happen, I agree that it's pretty pathetic. Anybody who physically wastes their energy and loses sleep hating a fictional character needs to get a life. And about Hinata only focusing on Naruto, eh, that's just bad writing on Kishi's part. She was much more admirable in part one, but who knows what he has in store for her. As for right now, her loving Naruto isn't hurting anyone, and I hope your wrong about Kishi killing her off on account of a few ignorant fans.
Well by me saying Kishi's planning to kill her off, I meant she's getting pretty cocky. Her words in chapter 573 were pretty self-centered, slmost like she was saying she'll force Naruto to be hers and hers alone. She has very cocky and ahead of herself, and usually when a character does that they do something stupid and die. Whether she'll live or die is up to Kishi, butI have a feeling that something's going to happen to her. Hell, he even made fun of her in his latest data book, and she only had two barely touched on pages. Sakura on the other hand had seven very well written and detailed pages, and it also gave a small hint to NS. Kishi himself has said Sakura is the strongest of the females of the rookie nine, so that puts the rabbid NH fans back in their place.

And yes, I shouldn't have to explain why. They act as if Hinata's some kind of godess that can do no wrong because she loves Naruto. Big frakin woopty-do! Give the girl a medal, she has a crush on someone! Lets give her a free ride in a brand new red Camaro while we're at it, hell, why don't we just go on ahead and give her the state bank with everyone's hard earned cash in it. Hinata's been following Naruto around for so long that it's actually love, yet Naruto only has a crush on Sakura and he's been chasing her since chapter three in the manga and still is today iriguardless of what the NH fans say.

I hate to break it to them, but NS is two sided, and NH is still heavily one-sided on Hinata's part. Sakura cares for Naruto MORE than a best friend and Naruto still loves Sakura. The NH fans will say it's just brother and sister love. The NH fans will try anything and say anything to make NS look impossible. They know it's more than likely the pairing that's going to happen, they're just to stuck up on Hinata to see it.

I don't hate all NH fans, I have some online friends that support NH, but they're nothing compared to the fans I'm talking about.

Old 06-18-2012, 10:13 PM   #99
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Okay here goes.....

Quote:

Spoiler:
Okay this part here is only YOUR OPINION. If you don't have the proof to back up your opinion, THEN DO NOT TRY TO PASS THIS AS FACT. Because only you believe it. But its as they say, if you say a lie long enough to enough people they'll eventually take it as truth.

Spoiler:
Those who break the rules of the ninja world are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash. Hinata is a chuunin. She is well aware of the rules. She will take responsibility for whatever punishment comes down the way. First of all, you forget that Pein already flattened Konoha to the ground. It was a crater. Anybody can follow orders, even an idiot can follow orders, but if Hinata didn't break them, where would Naruto be? Captured and Kurama would have most certainly been extracted and Naruto would have died. Have you learned ABSOLUTELY nothing from the purpose of the Bell Test. The whole purpose of the Bell Test was the ability to work as a team. Sasuke broke the rules of the bell Test because actually following the rules would have been a burden leaving Naruto to fend for himself starving.

Spoiler:
So more or less you support Sakura/NS because of squick?. Admit it. Please. Character/Pairing bashing happens in pairings. I've been in more than my fair share of pairing wars, hating characters unfortunately happens to immature fans who can't get their heads out of their butts.

Studio Pierrot didn't do anything. They are allowed to be fans too. I am a fan, you are a fan, the people in this thread are fans. So why is it really that wrong for Studio Pierrot to like a character/Pairing? If Studio Pierrot suddenly took a liking to Sakura, I can guarantee that NS and Sakura fans would be a little more lenient towards Studio Pierrot.

DON'T BLAME STUDIO PIERROT, YOU DID THAT YOURSELF. Like it or not, it is a choice to watch or not watch something. That is just a thinly veiled excuse to hate Hinata and her fandom.

Spoiler:
again you can not prove any of this crap. PLEASE STOP IT. >.>

Spoiler:
Why do you take this crap to this factor of seriousness anyway. If you don't like it, either ignore it or find a hobby to occupy your time (like your so called writing) and mind. I have told you time and again not to listen to youtube posters, read the manga and stay clear away from youtube. Its not that hard to do.

Like I told you earlier with Studio Pierrot, you do this to yourself. No one forces you to go to YouTube, if you don't like their opinions then don't go to youtube. There are plenty of Hinata and NH bashers on youtube, just like there are plenty of Sakura and NS bashing on youtube. It all depends what you look for on youtube and who you want to believe.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 06-18-2012 at 10:25 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:28 PM   #100
Rika
Freshmen Academy Student

I don't believe she was being cocky. That would be highly ooc for a character like Hinata. I thought she was merely trying to pep talk herself for the war she is about to jump into. If thinking of holding Naruto's hand and becoming stronger helps her, then each to their own. It's not hurting anybody. I'm sensing a lot of negativity in your speech. I think are having biased thoughts just because of a few "over-enthusiastic" fans...