Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 06-11-2012, 04:18 PM   #21
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque
Wink Re: Marked (fanfiction by Ryaque)

Seven:

I remember screaming then a feeling of so complete nausia that I dry-heaved horribly for a good minute before being able to return to normal and realized I had somehow moved a safe distance away and was standing next to a woman who terrified me just being this close, but I did not know why.
"Come on, Old Man, aren't you supposed to be more powerful then this?" Rin teased and easily avoided Tsuyoshi with a powerful beat of her wings. She soared into the air then spun and ended up behind him. "What are you aiming at?"
Tsuyoshi roared and spun almost faster then my eyes could follow and rammed her into a wall. Luckily, he didn't puncture her anywhere.
Rin laughed and kicked him hard in the stomach, making him stummble backwards and grunt. Out of no where, a whip made of what appeared to be fire appeared in her hand and she whipped it dangerously close to Tsuyoshi. "Torro, torro," she called.
Tsuyoshi let loose a sound I could only describe as the animal version of a cuss word and threw a ball of black lighting at Rin.
With yet another powerful beat of her wings, Rin dove left and struck out with her whip. The horrid smell of burning flesh hung in the air as Tsuyoshi tried to free his leg from the whip.
"Rin stop you're hurting him!" I cried but they didn't hear me.
"They do this all the time," the woman next to me said as if that was a good enough excuse for trying to kill eachother.
Tsuyoshi finally freed himself from the whip and did something completely unexpected. He turned and ran in the opposite direction of Rin. At first, I thought he had gone mad, but then I saw what he was going for: a pile of lumber in the corner of the fenced-in area. Weilding it like a baseball bat, Tsuyoshi swung the heavy lumber and knocked Rin right out of the sky when she tried to fly out of reach. She cried out in pain and crashed against the fence; red feathers were ripped away and black blood burned the rusty metal like it was nothing.
"Stop!" I cried to Tsuyoshi as he stalked towards her like a predatory cat. "Stop!"
Rin fell from the fence; wings mangled and blood everywhere. She looked beaten.
Tsuyoshi raised his cloven hoof over her head and grunted triumphantly but then was batted away as if he was nothing more then an annoying insect.

It felt as though I was watching from some high off place, dis-attached from my body. I saw myself move; my eyes flashed yellow and I acquired a speed that couldn't be possible for a human to achieve. My body blurred as I ran to Rin's side, and I threw a punch so hard into Tsuyoshi's face it sent him flying into a wall. I watched myself look down at Rin with an expression of confusion mixed with a cruelness that didn't match my face. I looked upon the figure of a stranger in my body; chills wracking my spine. I was terrified and thrilled all at once.
Rin rolled, wincing when she leaned on her wings, and now both her eyes were glowing, but the one that was usually covered had a strange design inside it I had never seen before. Her eyes widened and her eye focused on me. "Sleep," she ordered in a terrifying voice.
All at once, I came rushing back to my body and was out cold before my body even hit the pavement...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #22
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Marked (fanfiction by Ryaque)

EXCITING! I like that chapter :3
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:51 AM   #23
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Eight:

I am floating. My eyes are closed, but I know solely by feeling that I am flying, floating, and free. So so free.
"Open your eyes, Audriana." A familiar voice called.
"Hello Ryaque," I replied and found myself standing infront of the red-haired woman who visited me in my room. She had a lit cigarette in her hand and it wasn't till now I realized she wasn't human. Two cat ears were sticking out from under her hair and flicked slightly; a matching tail swished boredly behind her.
"You remember me?"
"I thought you were Rin."
"Rin can summon the dead." Ryaque explained and took a huff and exhaled. "I am a very old demon, Audriana, and it's nice to be summoned once in a while. Rin is my great-great, you don't want to know how many greats, grandaughter. Though, she cannot seem to get my speach right." Ryaque chuckled and her cigarette suddenly combusted and blew away as ashes on the wind. "Why does she always address people as 'kid?' It drives me mad."
"If you're dead, how am I talking to you now?"
Ryaque smiled and motioned behind me. "Because of that, Audriana."
I turned around and screamed.

"Audriana! What's wrong?!"
I shot up from my bed and cowered away from the beast that grabbed me.
Tsuyoshi backed away and held up his hands in peace, "what did you see?"
My beat skipped a beat as I remembered what happened. Tsuyoshi and Rin were fighting then I...what? Lost control? Went insane? Then I was forced to sleep by Rin... "What happened to Rin?"
"She's fine. Believe it or not, she and I often fight."
"Why?"
"We're sibl-"

"-no!" I interrupted and glared at him, "why do you want to kill me?! What did I ever do to you?!" It must've been my imagination but I felt my body getting physically hotter and my heart beat rapidly with fresh adrenaline.
"You don't understand." He said with a voice so much older then he was.
"Then make me understand! I didn't ask for this! I was just walking home and suddenly I get marked and suddenly the same person that saved me is the one that wants to kill me! Worse yet, I find out I'm not even going to be human anymore! I'm turning into a monster!"
Tsuyoshi's nostril's flared in anger. "A monster? Is that what you think of us? Why? Because of the Bible, television, or the fake stories humans create for fame?! 'A demon stole my baby. A demon possessed my husband. A demon this, a demon that, you have no idea what it's like to be us!"
"I don't want to be like you!"
"Lucky for you since you're not going to survive the change!" Tsuyoshi flinched, realizing he said something he shouldn't have. "Audriana I-"
The look I gave him stopped whatever he was going to stay before it got past his tongue. I stood up and felt the bite mark on my neck; the bite mark of a demon. I thought about Rin's wings. I thought about Tsuyoshi's horns, his fangs. I thought about my parent's faces when they would have to look down at me inside a casket. I thought about the cold skin I would have, the dead expression in my eyes. It was then I realized nothing in my life, absolutely nothing, would help anyone remember me. A cruel father, a broken mother, and a condemned daugther surrounded by beasts of legends and nightmares. When did my life become so sad? When did it become so forgetful and pointless? "Why did you save me?"
"What kind of question is-"
"-Why. Did. You. Save. Me. Tsuyoshi." I interrupted and made sure to pronounce every word clearly.
Tsuyoshi looked away, turning his back toward me, and from his stance I saw he beared the world on his shoulders. Surely, even for a demon, that was a great burden. "I couldn't stand---to see you bleed to death in that alley. The thought of it---sickened me. It wasn't a question I would save you---and I could never kill you. I was just so angry. I wanted you to return to your old life though I knew that wasn't possible---I was a fool."
"Tsuyoshi..." My voice trailed off and I ran up and hugged him tightly.
Tsuyoshi's body stiffened and he looked over his shoulder to see me cling to him and sob. "Audriana."
"I'm so scared..."
"Don't be scared," Tsuyoshi unwrapped my arms from around him and knelt down infront of me, his yellow eyes even with my blue ones and in that moment I saw a sea roiling with emotions; hate, sorrow, happiness, love... "Don't be scared Audriana."
"Why not?"
"Because I'll protect you..." Slowly, as if he wasn't sure I'd let him, Tsuyoshi closed his eyes and brought his lips to mine...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:13 AM   #24
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Now I'm wondering how old Tsuyoshi is. xD And as much as you annoy I mean talk to me in PMs you couldn't tell me about the new chapter?
Old 06-14-2012, 12:25 PM   #25
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Good story! However, I think you're making two characters moving too fast in thee direction of love.. I mean, I think it's kinda to early for it to be made of who's with who.. ._. Kinda never gave anyone a chance to hope it to happen .___.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:24 AM   #26
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Now I'm wondering how old Tsuyoshi is. xD And as much as you annoy I mean talk to me in PMs you couldn't tell me about the new chapter?
HEY! *growls*
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
Good story! However, I think you're making two characters moving too fast in thee direction of love.. I mean, I think it's kinda to early for it to be made of who's with who.. ._. Kinda never gave anyone a chance to hope it to happen .___.
I understand yours view, but then again two people don't have to be in love to kiss do they? Plus in the later chapters I'm going to try and emphasize on the demons more such as their emotions, strengths, etc. Demons are prone to "quick romances" we'll say hence Tsuyoshi's feelings. Thank you for your comment and for reading.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #27
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

<<<< hopes my idea worked XD

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:06 PM   #28
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Nine:

"Alert! Alert! Alert!"
Tsuyoshi jerked away from me just before our lips met and I wondered why the hell I almost let him kiss me. I don't even like him! Do I? No! He tried to kill me!
Tsuyoshi tore through the door and stormed down the hall and disappeared from my sight. A firm hand grabbed my arm and I turned to see the same terrifying woman. Her hair was as dark as night, and her eyes glowed a savage yellow. Her right cheek had three scars over pale skin and she wore a black dress that looked like with any wrong movement things would fly out that really shouldn't, but I couldn't say too much skin is showing because every availible surface was covered with exotic tatoos and they constantly changed! The only part of her that remained untouched was her face. "Come with me." She hissed and dragged me down the hall.
I stummbled behind her, "Who are you?"
"The Shadow, assassin of the demons." She answered curtly and shoved me against the white wall to avoid being trampled by a demon so tall he had to duck his head to avoid hitting the large ceiling.
"A-assassin?!"
The Shadow growled and shoved her way past terrified demons. The alarms were screaming and several red lights painted the walls and made the already terrifying looking demons look even more so. "I kill people!" She yelled above the alarms and her eyes began to glow. "Damn it, he's here."
"Who?"
"The one who marked you! Move it!" Suddenly, the Shadow's skin began to grow long shaggy fur and her snout elongated. Before long, she was a large black panther with saber teeth and wickedly curved horns. She growled and motioned towards her back with her head and I immediately jumped on to avoid getting eaten.
The Shadown tore through the hallways; demons pressed themselves against the walls to avoid getting run-over, and finally we made it outside. Rin was there on her motorcycle with a spare helmet in her hand. "Shadow, where do we go?"
"Sanctuary!" The Shadown hissed and used her teeth to pull me off her back by my pants. I stummbled and Rin lifted me onto her motorcycle, shoved the helment onto my head, and off we went into parts unknown.
I looked back over my shoulder and thought I saw a man starring at me longingly, but one blink and he was gone... I must've imagined him.

Old 06-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #29
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Nice chapter. And don't growl at me! I can growl right back!
Old 06-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #30
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Nice chapter. And don't growl at me! I can growl right back!
Well I ain't gonna pur!! *purs* Darn it!!

Old 06-20-2012, 11:44 AM   #31
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Haha, you just did New chapter soon, please.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #32
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Haha, you just did New chapter soon, please.
Tell that to my Writer's Block.

Old 06-22-2012, 09:40 AM   #33
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

ATTENTION READERS

Hiya it's me! (You know the one writting the FanFiction you've been reading) There are a couple things I wish to point out.

First off, I AM NOT A SATAINIST! (too lazy to look up spelling, I apologize) Just because I write about demons and vampires often, that doesn't mean I worship darker powers that honestly scare the living bejeezus out of me. The creatures I write about are simply my interpretation of them and not copied from real creatures.

Secondly, in the next comming chapters, as I metioned before, I'll be trying to focus on the mental changes of becomming a demon. (ex: emotions, intelligence, etc.) However, at the same time I'll also be trying to sort of "get the story going" so to speak. Sadly, I'm suffering from writer's block at the moment (I know tragic) but I'm doing my best to write better quality chapters.

Thirdly, if any of you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post them here. I will answer them to the best of my ability without giving about spoilers. (I hate spoilers)

Lastly, I would like to once again thank you all for reading this story. It truly means a lot to hear that my writting is appreciated. Thanks for reading!

~Ryaque

Last edited by Ryaque; 06-22-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:05 AM   #34
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Unhappy Re: Marked (fanfiction by Ryaque)

Sorry people... looks like the story isn't going to continue for a while...

Old 06-28-2012, 01:00 PM   #35
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Just PM me. I'll try to help you come up with some ideas.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #36
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Ten:

Rin and I rode for days, stopping only for gas, and the whole time Rin said nothing. The image of the man starring after us as we left haunted me. While we rode to "Sanctuary" I dwelled on his image. It was only a glance, but in that brief moment, something about him sparked a memory. I did not remember his hair, nor what he wore. I did not remember how tall or short he might of been, or if he had an interesting face. No, the thing that caused me to dwell on him was simply his yellow eyes. They were the eyes of a predator, of a wolf hunting a sheep, and they were familiar...

I opened my eyes, having dozed off on the long ride, but something felt wrong. The sun was far too bright on my eyes, and I hungered for something I'd never before indulged in, but I refused to even consider what it was though my sub-conscious mind made sure I knew exactly what: flesh. Slowly, almost dizzy with hunger, I lifted my head and gasped for air. My jaw opened and closed slowly, my teeth clacking together loudly and it was then I realized I had grown fangs. The roof of my mouth began to bleed and I eagerly licked at my wounds, deserperate for more. A small part of me, a little voice inside my head, told me I shouldn't be enjoying the taste of my own blood, but it was so sweet. The normal coppery taste was gone; instead, it tasted like the sweetest wine. I wanted more...
Rin looked over her shoulder at me then immediately pulled the motorcycle over. Lazily watching her, my head tilted in her direction and I saw her eyes glowing underneath the dark glass of her helmet. We were somewhere with mountains and rolling hills.
"I don't like the way you're looking at me kid," Rin spoke in a tone that suggested I watch what I say and again the little voice said I should be cautious, but then again... that voice was so little.
"I'm hungry..." I practicaly growled it with how rough and animal-like my voice had suddenly become.
Rin lifted the glass on her lid and I saw she had uncovered her eye and was looking straight at me. "I think it's time you went back to sleep, Audriana."
An evil cackle escaped my lips and my legs dismounted the bike without me telling them to. My arms were limp, but I slowly stepped forward and my head lowered and I felt my eyes burn. "I'm hungry," I repeated.
Rin's eyes widened, "you can resist... my spell?!"
I grinned malevolently and lunged...

Old 06-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #37
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Cat fight!!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 05:49 AM   #38
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Cat fight!!!!
Lol maybe, but I need more people to post!!!!! I'm like the freakin' Cookie Monster of the Comments Word! I need comments to om-nom!

Old 07-09-2012, 10:58 PM   #39
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Chidorimaster22 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Freakin' amazing as always (: Can't wait to read more!
Chidorimaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:05 AM   #40
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

^What she said.