Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-16-2010, 06:28 PM   #21
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sakumo Hatake the White Fang of Konoha FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma_Of_The_Red_Clouds View Post
He's the Man!!!! I wanna join!
okay.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #22
RokubiRaikage
Genin

RokubiRaikage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

OMG Sakumo's hella awesome I wanna join the club!!

DAD!

Member of the Village Hidden in Crystal^^

(^))) Tobi's a good boy!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Tobi

(^ ^)/))) Lord Jashin Will Curse You!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Hidan

Forum Gf: Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
((I love you!!))
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out THIS action:
Spoiler:
Click me!
Spoiler:
Click again!
Spoiler:
U kno u want 2 again!
Spoiler:
Almost there!
Spoiler:
2 more
Spoiler:
If u keep clicking, u'll get a prize!^^
Spoiler:
almost!
Spoiler:
UP YOURS NO JUTSU BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
RokubiRaikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #23
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RokubiRaikage View Post
OMG Sakumo's hella awesome I wanna join the club!!

DAD!
okay your in
Old 04-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #24
RokubiRaikage
Genin

RokubiRaikage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yay!!

Member of the Village Hidden in Crystal^^

(^))) Tobi's a good boy!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Tobi

(^ ^)/))) Lord Jashin Will Curse You!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Hidan

Forum Gf: Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
((I love you!!))
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out THIS action:
Spoiler:
Click me!
Spoiler:
Click again!
Spoiler:
U kno u want 2 again!
Spoiler:
Almost there!
Spoiler:
2 more
Spoiler:
If u keep clicking, u'll get a prize!^^
Spoiler:
almost!
Spoiler:
UP YOURS NO JUTSU BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
RokubiRaikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:21 AM   #25
HyuugaSenju
Genin

HyuugaSenju saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Sakumo Hatake Fanclub

Sakumo was one of the best ninjas ever

۞_۞ Amaterasu!

Gespenst

Viva les Akatsuki !!!!

HyuugaSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:44 PM   #26
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyuugaSenju View Post
Sakumo was one of the best ninjas ever
do u want to join?
Old 06-27-2011, 02:08 PM   #27
yondaime*
Genin

yondaime* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can i join?
yondaime* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:12 PM   #28
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

the white fang is awesome!! kakashi's dad is cool. i wish i could meet him....and kakashi. and i wonder what his mom looks like

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #29
HyuugaSenju
Genin

HyuugaSenju saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
do u want to join?
yes please

۞_۞ Amaterasu!

Gespenst

Viva les Akatsuki !!!!

HyuugaSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #30
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Updated memberlist

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 06-05-2012, 06:51 AM   #31
luluxiu
Ninja Academy Student

luluxiu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He is no more than a Ninja, but a legend.
And I think that Kakashi can become more and more strong due to that he is the son of sakumo
luluxiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:55 AM   #32
Old Geezer
Banned

Old Geezer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

White FANG!!! Instant joinage
Old Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:04 AM   #33
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Will join.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #34
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Updated.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 06-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #35
Old Geezer
Banned

Old Geezer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

White Fang of the LEAF!!!
Old Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #36
CherryChrome
Freshmen Academy Student

CherryChrome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wanna join.
CherryChrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #37
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Added.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 06-17-2012, 02:56 AM   #38
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I shall join this.
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #39
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

gotcha

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 04-08-2014, 11:21 PM   #40
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

AWWWWWWWW YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAH~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler:
Sakumo was shown in chapter 672~~~~~~~~~
Can't stop staring..........

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Tags
hatake, konoha, sakumo, white fang