Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #21541
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Nasako was staring back up at the sky, too distracted by what he was thinking to look at the others. He saw a bright cloud that resembled a bird and he grinned. It reminded him of his summon that, speaking of which, he hadn't seen in forever. Nostalgia hit him like a train all of a sudden and he looked back down. "Yeah, time. But we may need her if we're going to seal the gods." he pointed out emotionless.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #21542
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(( Back again! D: ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #21543
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mizuki shook her head, "We can do this.. We'll be fine. Maybe she'll catch up." She said confidently, walking towards Lone and the stranger. She swallowed though, Ignis had intrusted her with sealing the gods. She had the orb in her pouch still and she had tried not to think about it. When she thought Ignis was sealing them, she was more confident. She figured she'd have to fight some, something she sometimes enjoyed, and possibly restrain them so Ignis could seal them. She knew he'd be able to do it.. But now it was her who would have to finish this and basically protect the village. Ignis said she could do it.. But she wasn't completely sure. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Lone, "Nice to finally see you." She told him with a small smirk. She turned to the stranger, "You made a friend?" She asked, her eyes kind, "I'm Mizuki Usagi, it's nice to meet you... Um.. What would your name be?" She asked, looking at him politely.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #21544
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Roy jumped down and landed a few feet from the group as he made his way there he smirked. "So seal them they want but i will kill them all." Roy thought about teh gods

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #21545
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki shook her head, "We can do this.. We'll be fine. Maybe she'll catch up." She said confidently, walking towards Lone and the stranger. She swallowed though, Ignis had intrusted her with sealing the gods. She had the orb in her pouch still and she had tried not to think about it. When she thought Ignis was sealing them, she was more confident. She figured she'd have to fight some, something she sometimes enjoyed, and possibly restrain them so Ignis could seal them. She knew he'd be able to do it.. But now it was her who would have to finish this and basically protect the village. Ignis said she could do it.. But she wasn't completely sure. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Lone, "Nice to finally see you." She told him with a small smirk. She turned to the stranger, "You made a friend?" She asked, her eyes kind, "I'm Mizuki Usagi, it's nice to meet you... Um.. What would your name be?" She asked, looking at him politely.
"I am Itazura Zakyou, nice to meet you, Mizuki," Itazura replied. "So this must be the one..." He thought to himself as he held out his hand to shake the girl's hand.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #21546
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Rose looked at the ground as she was thinking in her head what to do. "Forget about the gods, they don't need to be messed with anyhow. I won't fight them." She shook her head as she spoke aloud anf sat by a river. "Perfect time to meditate," she smirked as she sat down, crossed her legs, and closed her eyes. She forgot about everyrhing and everyone... Mizuki, gone.... Roy, gone.... Nasako, gone.... Lone, gone... Everything, gone. Except for her village memories that is... She had imagined training with her father, mastering her KG and talking to her mother about girl things. Rose smiled at the peaceful thoughts that ran through her mind as she meditated. She didn't want to leave this state ever again.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #21547
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
"I am Itazura Zakyou, nice to meet you, Mizuki," Itazura replied. "So this must be the one..." He thought to himself as he held out his hand to shake the girl's hand.
Mizuki smiled, her liquidy gold eyes warm, "You a friend of Lone's, Itazura?" She asked, glancing at him and back at Itazura. She folded her arms and stood up straight to listen intently. She debated on looking at Itazura's soul light but held back, trying once again to meet someone without having the small advantage of seeing their soul's transparent energy.. Of course she saw where this got her when she still didn't read Rose's. She held in a sigh, trying not to think about Rose's words again.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-17-2012, 07:18 PM   #21548
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mizuki smiled, her liquidy gold eyes warm, "You a friend of Lone's, Itazura?" She asked, glancing at him and back at Itazura. She folded her arms and stood up straight to listen intently. She debated on looking at Itazura's soul light but held back, trying once again to meet someone without having the small advantage of seeing their soul's transparent energy.. Of course she saw where this got her when she still didn't read Rose's. She held in a sigh, trying not to think about Rose's words again.
"I'm not really Lone's friend for I just met him, but hopefully overtime, we shall bond," said Itazura. "You seem unsure of yourself, Miss Usagi, and I don't blame you. I'm a very weird fellow indeed," he smiled. "And that is very wise of you, but it's a shame Tsu-" Itazura paused. "Nice day today we're having, eh?" He changed the subject.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #21549
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ryusei smiled as he stood up from his firey thrown.
"Is it time my husband?" asked Chrysalis as she watched him from her thrown beside his.
"Yes, my wife, my love," said Ryusei stood in the middle of the thrown room. He then exstended his toward his queen.
Chrysalis smiled as she stood up and walked to her king as she grasped his hand. She then looked up as she saw the ceiling full of her changelings. "Go my pets! Go! Take the Moonlight by storm! And tell your brothers and sisters already there to come out and join in!" The changelings smiled as they took off in their huge swarms toward the Moonlight like huge swarms of locuses.
"Shall we go too?" asked Chrysalis.
Ryusei smiled. "Let's wait a minute," said Ryusei then he looked up "But Discord can go now and make all the chaos he wants."
"Finally!" said Discord as he appeared from no where. "Time for some fun!" Then he too took off with the swarm.

~~~

Kara opened her eyes from another nap as she had a awful feeling that somthing was wrong. She then sat up and looked at Sidonay and Lily who were still asleep. "It's coming... I know it!" thought Kara as she then went to the edge of the bed as she then stood up she wobbled a bit, but she caught herself and made her way to the door. "I... got to go help them..."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #21550
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"I'm not really Lone's friend for I just met him, but hopefully overtime, we shall bond," said Itazura. "You seem unsure of yourself, Miss Usagi, and I don't blame you. I'm a very weird fellow indeed," he smiled. "And that is very wise of you, but it's a shame Tsu-" Itazura paused. "Nice day today we're having, eh?" He changed the subject.
Mizuki blinked, not sure how to respond right away. She noticed the way Itazura spoke to her and knew he noticed her small gestures when she felt slightly unsure. Or perhaps he noticed the small war she had within herself when she decided upon whether she would look into his soul light. She tilted her head when he very suddenly changed the subject. It was obviously meant to cover up what he had to say, but how in the world was she suppose to know what he was going to say? Instead, she just nodded slowly at his question. "What.. What brings you to the Moonlight?" She finally asked, trying to continue the conversation and to actually see why he was here.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-17-2012, 07:31 PM   #21551
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mizuki blinked, not sure how to respond right away. She noticed the way Itazura spoke to her and knew he noticed her small gestures when she felt slightly unsure. Or perhaps he noticed the small war she had within herself when she decided upon whether she would look into his soul light. She tilted her head when he very suddenly changed the subject. It was obviously meant to cover up what he had to say, but how in the world was she suppose to know what he was going to say? Instead, she just nodded slowly at his question. "What.. What brings you to the Moonlight?" She finally asked, trying to continue the conversation and to actually see why he was here.
"I'm on a journey to study the different villages across the land," said Itazura. "If only that was the truth," he thought to himself. The young man looked into Mizuki's eyes, "Oh yeah, she's the one..." Itazura continued to think. "You don't have to be afraid of me, Miss Usagi," he said. "At least not yet..." He thought.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:31 PM   #21552
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nasako looked down quickly at the stranger, whom he neglected to notice at all the whole time they were following Rose. He felt awkward and ebated what to do asnd whether or not he should introduce himself. He quietly spoke up from the back, "Hi, I'm Nasako- Nasako Jay." he mumbled. He tried to wave but ended up just lifting an arm. He turned slightly, to avoid eye contact and cracked his neck. Pushing aside any negative thoughts he had, he turned back and more confidently said, "It's a pleasure to meet you!" he finished saying and continued to let him and Mizuki converse.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #21553
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

((Lol I just noticed that the post I posted about Rose meditating..... That was the first time she actually was happy XD))

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-17-2012, 07:43 PM   #21554
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"I'm on a journey to study the different villages across the land," said Itazura. "If only that was the truth," he thought to himself. The young man looked into Mizuki's eyes, "Oh yeah, she's the one..." Itazura continued to think. "You don't have to be afraid of me, Miss Usagi," he said. "At least not yet..." He thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
Nasako looked down quickly at the stranger, whom he neglected to notice at all the whole time they were following Rose. He felt awkward and ebated what to do asnd whether or not he should introduce himself. He quietly spoke up from the back, "Hi, I'm Nasako- Nasako Jay." he mumbled. He tried to wave but ended up just lifting an arm. He turned slightly, to avoid eye contact and cracked his neck. Pushing aside any negative thoughts he had, he turned back and more confidently said, "It's a pleasure to meet you!" he finished saying and continued to let him and Mizuki converse.
Mizuki smiled at Nasako's introduction, knowing he felt awkward around this stranger like he did with all strangers. She may not be looking at people's soul lights now.. But she couldn't almost see his swaying uncertainly at the encounter with Itazura. His uncertainity was almost comforting to her. She turned back to Itazura as he spoke and she slowly shook her head, "I'm not afraid of you." She told him, looking into his eyes. She wasn't scared.. But she was startled. He was strange.. Not quite creepy.. But strange. She tried to appear calmer, "Well if your visiting different villages.. This one is the best in my opinion and im sure everyone here would tell you the same." A small smile appeared on her lips and she tried not to keep seeming calm.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #21555
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mizuki smiled at Nasako's introduction, knowing he felt awkward around this stranger like he did with all strangers. She may not be looking at people's soul lights now.. But she couldn't almost see his swaying uncertainly at the encounter with Itazura. His uncertainity was almost comforting to her. She turned back to Itazura as he spoke and she slowly shook her head, "I'm not afraid of you." She told him, looking into his eyes. She wasn't scared.. But she was startled. He was strange.. Not quite creepy.. But strange. She tried to appear calmer, "Well if your visiting different villages.. This one is the best in my opinion and im sure everyone here would tell you the same." A small smile appeared on her lips and she tried not to keep seeming calm.
Itazura smiled, "You sure are a cute one, Miss Usagi; that boy was right about you." He then looked at Nasako, "Nice to meet you, Nasako." Itazura looked back at Mizuki, calm as can be. "I have finally found her after all this time of searching," he thought.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #21556
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Discord laughed as he and the swarms of Changelings reached the Moonlight Village as the changelings that were already there changed back and started taroizing the villagers and capturing them. While Discord started makeing the Moonlight verry different then it once was.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:52 PM   #21557
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose opened her eyes very fast, and her eyes were blood red due to her KG. She stood up, her back facing some of the woods. There was rustling in the bushes and she whirled around at lightning speed while throwing a kunai. "It seems I am always being spied on apparently," she laughed.

Old 06-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #21558
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Itazura smiled, "You sure are a cute one, Miss Usagi; that boy was right about you." He then looked at Nasako, "Nice to meet you, Nasako." Itazura looked back at Mizuki, calm as can be. "I have finally found her after all this time of searching," he thought.
Mizuki's cheeks burned scarlett from the sudden compliment and she tried to process the part after it.. That boy.. Who could he be talking about? Who would he know that she did that would claim her to be cute? "T-Thank you." She stuttered out finally. She suddenly felt very aware of herself and she clenched and unclenched her fists nervously, "Who can I ask is.. That boy?" She asked, unable to stop her curiosity. She didn't know who he could be talking about.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #21559
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mizuki's cheeks burned scarlett from the sudden compliment and she tried to process the part after it.. That boy.. Who could he be talking about? Who would he know that she did that would claim her to be cute? "T-Thank you." She stuttered out finally. She suddenly felt very aware of herself and she clenched and unclenched her fists nervously, "Who can I ask is.. That boy?" She asked, unable to stop her curiosity. She didn't know who he could be talking about.
Itazura looked at the village, "It appears your village is under attack." His arms slid into the sleeves of his shirt and he grabbed the handle of his bone katana. "We shall finish our conversation later."
Old 06-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #21560
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Lone stood next to Mizuki looking at the man.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote