Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-17-2012, 01:28 PM   #21481
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

[[Lol mizuki. XD]]

Nasako whipped around whe. He noticed Mizuki walking practically into his arrow. His eyes shot open and he grabbed her arm. He quickly pulled her down so she couldn't be seen and he motioned for her to be quiet. Nervously, he turned and saw that the man hadn't quite noticed and he sighed with great releif.

Nasako turned to Mizuki and whispering, barely above a breath told her the situation. "Rose found the guy and is seceretly manipulating him. Im here for when she is ready to attack. and now so are you!" He turned and pointed his arrow right back at the mans skull, but didn't shoot.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #21482
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
[[Lol mizuki. XD]]

Nasako whipped around whe. He noticed Mizuki walking practically into his arrow. His eyes shot open and he grabbed her arm. He quickly pulled her down so she couldn't be seen and he motioned for her to be quiet. Nervously, he turned and saw that the man hadn't quite noticed and he sighed with great releif.

Nasako turned to Mizuki and whispering, barely above a breath told her the situation. "Rose found the guy and is seceretly manipulating him. Im here for when she is ready to attack. and now so are you!" He turned and pointed his arrow right back at the mans skull, but didn't shoot.
(( Don't shoot! xD ))

Mizuki gasped when Nasako pulled her down but sighed when she saw that it was Nasako. She nodded, "Sounds like a plan." She whispered. She looked up at the man and Rose talking.. He wouldn't be fooled for long. They'd have to end this quickly. She tried to be paitent but felt her hand reaching for a kunai. She needed to find a way to stop and spare this man.. Knowing Rose would likely go right for the kill. Mizuki bit her lip.. What could she do? She could get some of his blood and control him, sure. But what would she do with him? Lock him up? That was pointless. She tried to think... She looked over at Nasako and his bow and arrow readied to be fired.. Nasako knew ice jutsu. Her eyes brows creased in concentration. Could he freeze him? But what then? She looked at Nasako, "What should we do? Besides just mindlessly kill him?" She asked quietly, hoping he would have some sort of idea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:13 PM   #21483
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FridayBot View Post
/DESTROYS HUMAN VILLAGE ha!
(( You can try.. But you will not succeed stranger! xD ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-17-2012, 02:16 PM   #21484
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Nasako was focused on figuring out what Rose was trying to do. He knew what his plan of action would be in the long run, but he had no idea what to do at the moment. He turned to Mizuki when she spoke, "im not sure myself. I was planning on just protecting Rose as best I can because she can't handle this guy all by herself! But at the same time, if we jump in, it could ruin our whole disguise." He pondered for a second, "maybe if we wait for Rose to make a signal then well attack. But no killing!" He said louder than he had hoped. He check to see if the guy was looking again. When he saw that he wasn't, he turned back to Mizuki and sighed, "until than, I can't think of anything else to do."

Edit: [[ A lot of trolls around the village lately. o.o]]

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 06-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #21485
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

[[I would like to RP with you all if that's alright with you. :o I can wait if you guys are in the middle of something important to make my entrance. I probably won't RP as Tsuki though considering he's still in Limbo.]]
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:25 PM   #21486
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Nasako was focused on figuring out what Rose was trying to do. He knew what his plan of action would be in the long run, but he had no idea what to do at the moment. He turned to Mizuki when she spoke, "im not sure myself. I was planning on just protecting Rose as best I can because she can't handle this guy all by herself! But at the same time, if we jump in, it could ruin our whole disguise." He pondered for a second, "maybe if we wait for Rose to make a signal then well attack. But no killing!" He said louder than he had hoped. He check to see if the guy was looking again. When he saw that he wasn't, he turned back to Mizuki and sighed, "until than, I can't think of anything else to do."

Edit: [[ A lot of trolls around the village lately. o.o]]
(( Fo real! We have a increase in da trolls! ))

Mizuki looked from Nasako to the man and back again, "Maybe we should take him to the Tsukikage? She might know what to do?" She threw out with a small shrug. She sighed at herself, knowing she should be able to have a plan.. Especially by now. "Rose is going to try to kill him," She began with a wince, "She doesn't seem to mind the killing aspect.. As normal people who are ninjas don't I suppose." She mumbled, knowing she seemed to be the only one with a strong stand on killing. She'd always been that way, "She'll especially go for it because he's messed with her.. So we need to do something fast." She looked at the man, "He seems like he's not a ninja.. But I don't know how hes doing all that to her head.. I know we can take him.. But when we do, I want to know what to do with him." She told him.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-17-2012, 02:26 PM   #21487
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
[[I would like to RP with you all if that's alright with you. :o I can wait if you guys are in the middle of something important to make my entrance. I probably won't RP as Tsuki though considering he's still in Limbo.]]
(( Yeah, talk about a emotional rollar coaster xD But sure. You can start RPing whenever, you might get someone who's not busy. We can catch up with whoever you do RP as when we finish this up. ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #21488
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Nasako nodded and could tell how Mizuki felt about killing from the way that she was acting. He looked at the ground and than back at her with a smile, "Don't worry, we won't kill him. We're both Medical Ninja and we could heal any damage Rose does." he said lightly. He stopped and thought for a second about a plan of action. He lowered his bow and arrow and slowly put it away, thinking of a better plan. "Maybe we can use my Ice jutsu to stop him momentarily and that way we have more time to think out a thorough plan." he suggested quietly, focusing ice chakra to his palms.

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 06-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #21489
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Nasako nodded and could tell how Mizuki felt about killing from the way that she was acting. He looked at the ground and than back at her with a smile, "Don't worry, we won't kill him. We're both Medical Ninja and we could heal any damage Rose does." he said lightly. He stopped and thought for a second about a plan of action. He lowered his bow and arrow and slowly put it away, thinking of a better plan. "Maybe we can use my Ice jutsu to stop him momentarily and that way we have more time to think out a thorough plan." he suggested quietly, focusing ice chakra to his palms.
(( Oh.. Right, right Ignis. What do we do now that we're obviously dead? xD ))

Mizuki nodded, "I mean.. It's not like I couldn't kill him." She winced but tried to keep on the tough face, "It's not like I'm afraid to kill people or anything." She coughed quietly, "Anyways," She said nervously, "Um.. Yes. Actually that's a good idea." She nodded, getting herself ready. "Ready when you are." She told him, looking at the man, her eyes narrowed.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #21490
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
(( Oh.. Right, right Ignis. What do we do now that we're obviously dead? xD ))

Mizuki nodded, "I mean.. It's not like I couldn't kill him." She winced but tried to keep on the tough face, "It's not like I'm afraid to kill people or anything." She coughed quietly, "Anyways," She said nervously, "Um.. Yes. Actually that's a good idea." She nodded, getting herself ready. "Ready when you are." She told him, looking at the man, her eyes narrowed.
(( No, no. I mean if I remember correctly, Kara (as Crystal) sent in million of changelings into the village and made them suck the "love aura" of the villagers. Either the aftereffect is death or no puberty for the kids. Lolz. ))
Old 06-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #21491
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Nasako didn't want to bother Mizuki and further on the subject of killing, and mentally noted that he wouldn't allow any killing. With a little pang of apprehension, Nasako turned and focused greatly on his opponent a few feet away. He began to form a small string of hand seals and began to feel the air cool slightly. The crisp air around the man near Rose's feet began to condense greatly and literally freeze around his feet and all the way up his legs until it reached his waist and hands.

The ice finally stopped at his elbows and Nasako watched as he struggled. With a slight smirk he anounced to himself, "Ice Release: Human Iceberg." He stepped out of the shadows quietly and walked towards Rose. He hadn't been spotted yet because he stuck to the shadows. He hoped Rose would do something to control the man from further moving.

[[/is forever adolescent and dead...]]

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 06-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #21492
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

(( Wait.. She did? Omg I didn't know!! When did this happen?!?! ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #21493
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
(( Wait.. She did? Omg I didn't know!! When did this happen?!?! ))
(( When she introduced the gods. But I think she forgot about it. ))
Old 06-17-2012, 02:49 PM   #21494
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( Yeah, talk about a emotional rollar coaster xD But sure. You can start RPing whenever, you might get someone who's not busy. We can catch up with whoever you do RP as when we finish this up. ))
[[Alrighty then. This is the character I will be RPing as: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6090718]]

Itazura Zakyou
Spoiler:

Theme Song
YouTube:

Itazura Zakyou was a weird kind of guy; the kind of guy that gets weird stares from people. His sanity was questioned many times through out his life because he had a certain fetish. The young man's fetish was with the human skeleton, but it's not so wrong because his clan's kekkei genkai had to do with bones. What many people find digusting, Itazura finds fascinating.

The young shinobi had long, whitish gray hair that usually covered both of his eyes. When his eyes were visible though, they were a dark turquoise. On his hands, he usually wore white gloves. Itazura wore a long-sleeved, white shirt with a dark black symbol that represented his clan on the back. His pants were also white. On his waist, there was a five foot long, bone katana that had a white sheath. Itazura usually wore it on his waist, but sometimes wore it on his back for secretive missions. Itazura didn't currently have a headband because his clan didn't belong to a village, so he was considered a rogue. If he did have a headband though, he would wear it on his arm.

Clan Symbol
Spoiler:

Itazura walked down a long, dwindling path that lead to a village. The village was called "The Village Hidden in the Moonlight." His hair blew in the slight breeze and so did the long, white sleeves of his shirt. He liked to keep his arms inside his large shirt as long as possible because he found it more comfortable that way. "Today is a beautiful day," he said to himself with a slight smirk. Itazura continued to travel down the mysterious path until he finally reached the Moonlight Village. He stood at the enormous gates of the village, excited for whatever awaited him.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:50 PM   #21495
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

(( Oh wow.. I guess we all did but you. ^^' I feel like a failure.. >.> I'm in my own little world 90% of the time. ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #21496
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

(( Cool character Jonesy. ^^ I'll brb. ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #21497
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
[[Alrighty then. This is the character I will be RPing as: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6090718]]

Itazura Zakyou
Spoiler:

Theme Song
YouTube:

Itazura Zakyou was a weird kind of guy; the kind of guy that gets weird stares from people. His sanity was questioned many times through out his life because he had a certain fetish. The young man's fetish was with the human skeleton, but it's not so wrong because his clan's kekkei genkai had to do with bones. What many people find digusting, Itazura finds fascinating.

The young shinobi had long, whitish gray hair that usually covered both of his eyes. When his eyes were visible though, they were a dark turquoise. On his hands, he usually wore white gloves. Itazura wore a long-sleeved, white shirt with a dark black symbol that represented his clan on the back. His pants were also white. On his waist, there was a five foot long, bone katana that had a white sheath. Itazura usually wore it on his waist, but sometimes wore it on his back for secretive missions. Itazura didn't currently have a headband because his clan didn't belong to a village, so he was considered a rogue. If he did have a headband though, he would wear it on his arm.

Clan Symbol
Spoiler:

Itazura walked down a long, dwindling path that lead to a village. The village was called "The Village Hidden in the Moonlight." His hair blew in the slight breeze and so did the long, white sleeves of his shirt. He liked to keep his arms inside his large shirt as long as possible because he found it more comfortable that way. "Today is a beautiful day," he said to himself with a slight smirk. Itazura continued to travel down the mysterious path until he finally reached the Moonlight Village. He stood at the enormous gates of the village, excited for whatever awaited him.
Quote:
(( Oh wow.. I guess we all did but you. ^^' I feel like a failure.. >.> I'm in my own little world 90% of the time. ))
(( Lolz.

Jones be pimpin'. I like your character, man. ))
Old 06-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #21498
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

[[I remember that! But technically that only happened like 2 or 3 days ago in RP time... :o
Thats a good character! :3
And me too Mizuki, except 93.5%. The other 6.5% I'm pretending that i'm not but still am.]]

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 06-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #21499
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( Cool character Jonesy. ^^ I'll brb. ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
(( Lolz.

Jones be pimpin'. I like your character, man. ))
[[Thanks, guys. ]]
Old 06-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #21500
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

((Aak!! Sorry guys, i had to do something ^.^'))

Rose saw Nasako lurking in the shadows as she was keeping the man's attetion. "No one will find them," she told him, "they are low lifes." She winced a little at degradung them, but she had to keep the act up.

((Mizuki, I thought you were the bad guy))

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote