Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
Haruko Kagekami
Freshmen Academy Student

Haruko Kagekami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Uchiha and Senju clans Beware of spoilers! This is purely speculative, BTW...

M'kay! So After reading this one particular part of the manga (in Shippuden), I recal it being stated that since the beginning, there has been a Senju clan member as the Hokage. So I got to thinking that the fourth Hokage was Naruto's dad, so that makes him a Senju, too, so in total theory, Naruto is related to Tsunade and can rightfully call her "Granny". But that aside, I also recal reading about the Senju and the Uchiha and their bit of troubled past, what with the Uchiha being demoted to being Konoha's police force and what not. When you put it in that perspective, tho, it's really interesting to re-look at the bond between Naruto and Sasuke. I laughed at the irony of where their final battle took place before the original story ended. That place was called something to the effect of "The Valley of the End", and is where the Senju and the Uchiha signed a treaty and (if I recal correctly) is where Konoha was concieved.
Haruko Kagekami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:14 PM   #2
azuka uchiha
Academy Graduate

azuka uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Uchiha and Senju clans Beware of spoilers! This is purely speculative, BTW...

how is the fourth hokage a member of the senju clan besides his last name was uzumaki.
azuka uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:22 PM   #3
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin
Default Re: Uchiha and Senju clans Beware of spoilers! This is purely speculative, BTW...

he cant be a senju, its about sensei or related liked
first hokage-senju
second hokage-first hokage's brother
third hokage-secon hokage's student
fourth hokage-student of jiraya wich was the student of the third
fifth hokage-grandaughter of the first and student of the third

plus the third wasent a senju
Old 07-18-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
Ando Uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Ando Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Its cool to look at the rivalry between sasuke and naruto even then because in a way naruto at least represents the senjus. u could also say that all konohagakure are senjus because of the fact thaat the senjus founded the clan. except for the uchihas of course.
Ando Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #5
Haruko Kagekami
Freshmen Academy Student

Haruko Kagekami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuka uchiha View Post
how is the fourth hokage a member of the senju clan besides his last name was uzumaki.
Ermmmm...Hate to burst your bubble, but the 4th's last name was Namikaze. Naruto got his last name from his mom. It's stated somewhere in the series when Jiraiya's having a flashback about Naruto's parents.
Haruko Kagekami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:46 PM   #6
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Quote:
His last name was Namikaze :P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:31 AM   #7
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I know this theory, and I support it,
I believe that Naruto could be a Senju.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:40 AM   #8
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

yea i don't see how Minato and Naruto could be a senju.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #9
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruko Kagekami View Post
M'kay! So After reading this one particular part of the manga (in Shippuden), I recal it being stated that since the beginning, there has been a Senju clan member as the Hokage. So I got to thinking that the fourth Hokage was Naruto's dad, so that makes him a Senju, too, so in total theory, Naruto is related to Tsunade and can rightfully call her "Granny". But that aside, I also recal reading about the Senju and the Uchiha and their bit of troubled past, what with the Uchiha being demoted to being Konoha's police force and what not. When you put it in that perspective, tho, it's really interesting to re-look at the bond between Naruto and Sasuke. I laughed at the irony of where their final battle took place before the original story ended. That place was called something to the effect of "The Valley of the End", and is where the Senju and the Uchiha signed a treaty and (if I recal correctly) is where Konoha was concieved.

That valley where they fought wasn't where they signed the "treaty", it was when Madara left the village because no one would sided with him to take the title of Hokage and then he came back to attack wanting revenge. That's why the two statues stand there to "mark" the place where they fought and the 1st "killed" Madara.(he thought he did...)

I also know of the theory that Minato was from the Senju clan but it hasn't been confirmed therefore right now there are only 3 Hokages confirmed from the Senju clan:
1st, 2nd and Tsunade.

Naruto calling Tsunade "granny" could mean something or it could be meaningless since Japanese people use uncle, brother, sister, aunt, grandpa and grandma as a way of referring to others depending on their age... so he could just be calling her that because he knows how old she really is and he doesn't respect his elders very much.

On the other hand what really makes me think that theory could be true is the fact that when Kakashi and Pakkun got to that valley they started saying how ironic it was that Naruto and Sasuke fought there and Kakashi mentioning that as long as they were both alive the cycle (meaning that rivarly the 1st and Madara started) was never going to end. Now that to me has a lot of significance because at the time I could relate Sasuke to Madara since they're both from the Uchiha clan but I couldn't find the reason or link Kakashi had for comparing Naruto and the 1st...
3littlepigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
.Minato uzumaki.
Special Jonin Candidate

.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
just like me my nindo is his nindo lol his name is my name lol
.Minato uzumaki. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:25 PM   #11
shinobi665
Chunin Exam Participant

shinobi665 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah me too minato i agree that naruto wud make a great senju caln member
shinobi665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #12
Narutofreak180
Freshmen Academy Student

Narutofreak180 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
That valley where they fought wasn't where they signed the "treaty", it was when Madara left the village because no one would sided with him to take the title of Hokage and then he came back to attack wanting revenge. That's why the two statues stand there to "mark" the place where they fought and the 1st "killed" Madara.(he thought he did...)

I also know of the theory that Minato was from the Senju clan but it hasn't been confirmed therefore right now there are only 3 Hokages confirmed from the Senju clan:
1st, 2nd and Tsunade.

Naruto calling Tsunade "granny" could mean something or it could be meaningless since Japanese people use uncle, brother, sister, aunt, grandpa and grandma as a way of referring to others depending on their age... so he could just be calling her that because he knows how old she really is and he doesn't respect his elders very much.

On the other hand what really makes me think that theory could be true is the fact that when Kakashi and Pakkun got to that valley they started saying how ironic it was that Naruto and Sasuke fought there and Kakashi mentioning that as long as they were both alive the cycle (meaning that rivarly the 1st and Madara started) was never going to end. Now that to me has a lot of significance because at the time I could relate Sasuke to Madara since they're both from the Uchiha clan but I couldn't find the reason or link Kakashi had for comparing Naruto and the 1st...
I agree and I'm pretty sure naruto calls tsunade granny because jiraya told him that she alters her appearence from a 60 year old to a 20 year old. Plus Naruto doesn't know anything about his parents so how would he know that hes a senju.
Narutofreak180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:40 AM   #13
Metoro
Freshmen Academy Student

Metoro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well you don't have to be a Senju member, you just need to carry the Will of Fire and be a strong ninja. And Naruto's not a Senju because this deep in the series I think he would of found everything out by now.
Spoiler:

I mean when he first met his dad(4th Hokage) I think his dad would of told him, so I don't think he is.
Metoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
konoha, naruto, senju, uchiha