Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #401
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BG Convo #49: Cheah!

Someone needs to take him out back.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:23 PM   #402
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well IWD you can officially say my buddy is lame and has no taste cuz he doesn't like jack daniels

Ut that's ok cuz I do and that means I can have the. Little bit I bought all to myself

As for mega. He's just our class clown

And shame on you wooster for not liking chocolate
Old 06-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #403
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well yeah man my buddy is only 19 but he doesn't like beer but he'll drink wine, wine coolers and that lame smirnoff coolers. They taste good but I agree with you man.

Truth is he's a total light weight too

Well I'll drink the vodka coolers but I much prefer a quality beer or good liqour. I mean those taste good but they just aren't cool
Old 06-16-2012, 06:32 AM   #404
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nah, I don't need chocolate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-16-2012, 06:37 AM   #405
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

But good chocolate is like intercourse for you taste buds
Old 06-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #406
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I hate chocolate.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:18 AM   #407
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Then you and wooster can go to hell. YOU GO TO HELL AN' YOU DIE!!!!!

And then you wwind up in detroit.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:19 AM   #408
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i agree, its horrible.
ewsyh
Old 06-16-2012, 09:24 AM   #409
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ok I know he was insta banned but who let the tentacle monster back in.........-_-
Old 06-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #410
colorles
Banned

watchdoggy and i had a convrsation and he decidd to give me another chance you see
Old 06-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #411
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
Then you and wooster can go to hell. YOU GO TO HELL AN' YOU DIE!!!!!

And then you wwind up in detroit.
Detroit? Then I have been to hell and back many times.

Yeah, I'm that awesome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-16-2012, 09:29 AM   #412
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
watchdoggy and i had a convrsation and he decidd to give me another chance you see
Wait you are banned yet you can still post?

That is interesting.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-16-2012, 09:30 AM   #413
colorles
Banned

yes i can
Old 06-16-2012, 09:30 AM   #414
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

@wooster

And I highly doubt IWD brought you back. It must be some sort of glitch
Old 06-16-2012, 09:31 AM   #415
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

rthwerhwarjetrjerjeajetjaeWHAT
Old 06-16-2012, 09:34 AM   #416
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes i can
So what are you up to now?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-16-2012, 09:35 AM   #417
colorles
Banned

what is that supposed to mean?
was that a jab at my 'touching relationships' with my 'brothers and sisters.'

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 06-16-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:45 AM   #418
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
what is that supposed to mean?
was that a jab at my 'touching relationships' with my 'brothers and sisters?'
Nope, just asking what are you up to as in the classic how are you doing question.

As for the whole touching thing, I don't know how that came about so do not ask moi.

Which reminds me, I think I saw you at Animevice at the other day.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #419
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Seriously. Why is he back

And no colorles from what I've seen IWD did not let you back in for a "second chance"

Last edited by Muffintop; 06-17-2012 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #420
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I assume some mod is having fun and posting as colorles.

Any mod can check if that is true with the edit option.