Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 06-03-2012, 01:08 AM   #81
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto 588 Discussions-THE PERFECT SUSANO'O!

Probably DNA/Edo Tensei related stuff.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:37 AM   #82
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devastation27 View Post
i know oro has been sealed but i wonder wats inside that scroll suigetsu found???
I think the scroll describes how sealed people can be ET'd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #83
Devastation27
Ninja Academy Student

Devastation27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

suigetsu said it culd change the outcome of the war how does reviving sealed people change the outcome
Devastation27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:54 AM   #84
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by and17y1 View Post
I think the scroll describes how sealed people can be ET'd
Yeah, maybe there are some formulae for that.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #85
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hmm i wonder what will happen next hmph.....

the itachi sasuke kabuto drama was absolutely flawless and amazing I cant wait for that to be animated!

I wonder what naruto and gai and kakashi are doing with masked tobi?

hope yamato is rescued too ....heee heheh

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:16 AM   #86
Coffee
Genin

Coffee is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Coffee Send a message via Yahoo to Coffee Send a message via Skype™ to Coffee

I wish the Itachi and Sasuke reunion could have lasted a little longer and maybe had at least just one more flash back from when they were little ); I hate to see Itachi go, at least he got to be a huge help in the war and was able to see Sasuke one last time.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #87
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He will put his powers into Sasuke with his last poke.

I think that Itachi is gonna put some of his chakra into Sasuke so that when Sasuke's eyes meet Naruto's eyes Itachi would appear before their fight.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #88
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto 588 discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
I liked Oonoki's little speech!
Also, Itachi isn't changing Sasuke, we will see Naruto v Sasuke after all! >.<
This.

NvS is near.
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote