Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who do you think would win?
Tenten 1 9.09%
Temari 1 9.09%
Konan 9 81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #41
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Tenten vs Konan vs Temari

Go ahead troll.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 06-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #42
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Please don't ever report someone 4 times again, it makes people angry

And he's not trolling, just imposing ignorance, you don't have to debate with him, there's always the ignore list.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #43
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I'm not ignoring what you say, I'm countering it. Big difference.
It doesn't have to be stated. It's called logic.

In the post before, you said they were easily avoidable. I countered saying they had too much of an AOE to dodge.

They don't do it at the same time, silly.
Even then, some weapons can't be blown away.

@tsuki: Since you're no longer participating in the debate and is only resorting to insulting people now, I'll just go ahead and put you on my ignore list.
Yes, you actually are, because your counter was already countered by my previous post. Nothing has changed, my opinion still stands, and since the post is still valid, it's basically fact that you ignored my post.

Did you not see the point about logic in my post? Do I have to show you again?

Uh, yeah, they're actually pretty slow.
Not to mention that an explosion would easily blow them away, if not destroy them.

See above.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:16 PM   #44
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Everyone ignored my post
Old 06-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #45
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Yes, you actually are, because your counter was already countered by my previous post. Nothing has changed, my opinion still stands, and since the post is still valid, it's basically fact that you ignored my post.

Did you not see the point about logic in my post? Do I have to show you again?

Uh, yeah, they're actually pretty slow.
Not to mention that an explosion would easily blow them away, if not destroy them.

See above.
Then that that previous post happened to be countered already. Because I'm sure I didn't ignore anything. If you think I did, then you're welcome to point it out.

Konan needs prep to apply paper bombs to her paper, if that's what you're talking about.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-15-2012, 07:03 AM   #46
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Banananananananananananana fan

P:

Also it might not hurt her but then theres the idea of victory by incap.

if she cant move her paper due to a gigaton ball sitting on her, she still loses.
1. Giant ball is filler.
2. Even if it wasn't, She can transform into thousands of tiny pieces of paper, so she could easily get out from under it.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:06 AM   #47
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
1. Giant ball is filler.

People were arguing it so I put my two-cents in. My money is on the bananananananananana fan.

2. Even if it wasn't, She can transform into thousands of tiny pieces of paper, so she could easily get out from under it.
I'd actually like to see her try to lift a gigaton spiked iron ball or even slip out from under it since it wouldn't leave any room to move around under it. Paper isn't THAT great, it gets caught under someone's shoe in a school hallway and if you try just pulling it out from under the shoe then it rips.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:32 AM   #48
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'd actually like to see her try to lift a gigaton spiked iron ball or even slip out from under it since it wouldn't leave any room to move around under it. Paper isn't THAT great, it gets caught under someone's shoe in a school hallway and if you try just pulling it out from under the shoe then it rips.
The point is that she can turn herself into extremely tiny pieces. So even if she doesn't get every part of her body out, she will get a majority of it out.

Plus Konan is fast and can fly, she wouldn't get trapped under the giant ball in the first place.

Old 06-15-2012, 01:30 PM   #49
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Paper beats rock.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #50
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Not when it's crushed.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #51
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

You can't crush paper /facepalm.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:55 PM   #52
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
You can't crush paper /facepalm.
*puts paper in your palm*
You can crush paper. Since when can't you? I can step and mash paper into a ball and then press it down with my car tire.

Also @ the guy who said she minimizes, a majority wont be getting out either since even the small peices aren't going to just slide out. Its a gigaton working with gravity that had been dropped on someone. It doesn't have any openings for paper to get out of.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #53
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
*puts paper in your palm*
You can crush paper. Since when can't you? I can step and mash paper into a ball and then press it down with my car tire.

Also @ the guy who said she minimizes, a majority wont be getting out either since even the small peices aren't going to just slide out. Its a gigaton working with gravity that had been dropped on someone. It doesn't have any openings for paper to get out of.
That's not crushing it, you'd have to make it thinner than it already is, which you can't do with a rock.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #54
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's not crushing it, you'd have to make it thinner than it already is, which you can't do with a rock.

But you can with a gigaton iron ball with spikes.

Also what is "crushing" then?
Old 06-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #55
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
But you can with a gigaton iron ball with spikes.

Also what is "crushing" then?
Throw paper in the air and try to throw something round at it, even with spikes, it has a very small likely hood to do anything, not that that would do anything to Konan anyways, a ton of her paper was wasted by Jiraiya during the fire scene, and she didn't get hurt at all.

A force pressing down on an object so hard that it makes it smaller or thinner than it was before. Just like a soda can, you change the tall can into a thin piece of metal.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #56
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Throw paper in the air and try to throw something round at it, even with spikes, it has a very small likely hood to do anything, not that that would do anything to Konan anyways, a ton of her paper was wasted by Jiraiya during the fire scene, and she didn't get hurt at all.

Size comparison and angle. If Konan doesn't take flight, the ball will be much larger than her and whatnot. Also I'm not arguing its viability as a fighting tool. Someone brought up that she would/wouldnt feel pain if it landed on her, and I noted it wouldnt have to kill her, it would just have to keep her stuck to the bottom side of it for an incap win.

A force pressing down on an object so hard that it makes it smaller or thinner than it was before. Just like a soda can, you change the tall can into a thin piece of metal.
But the can still has the same mass, so why then can't crumpling paper be counted as crushing it? I'm turning the tall piece of paper into a small ball of it.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:14 PM   #57
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
But the can still has the same mass, so why then can't crumpling paper be counted as crushing it? I'm turning the tall piece of paper into a small ball of it.
Of course it has the same mass, mass can't be created or destroyed, so I don't know why that even matters. I guess, but it's still not really crushing it. Dunno how this even relates anyways, you can crush as many pieces of Konan's paper as you want, doesn't mean she can't still use them, she'll just unravel them and stab you.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #58
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Of course it has the same mass, mass can't be created or destroyed, so I don't know why that even matters. I guess, but it's still not really crushing it. Dunno how this even relates anyways, you can crush as many pieces of Konan's paper as you want, doesn't mean she can't still use them, she'll just unravel them and stab you.

But shes not just crushed. She is pinned under a gigaton iron ball. It'd be hard to unravel unless she can lift that kind of weight.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:18 PM   #59
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
But shes not just crushed. She is pinned under a gigaton iron ball. It'd be hard to unravel unless she can lift that kind of weight.
The ball has spikes on it right? That means it's lifted up off the ground. Paper is then enough to fit in between it and the ground. Plus the ball probably wouldn't even hit her, she can make paper clones or just kill Ten-Ten before she even uses it. Or repel it with explosive paper.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #60
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The ball has spikes on it right? That means it's lifted up off the ground. Paper is then enough to fit in between it and the ground. Plus the ball probably wouldn't even hit her, she can make paper clones or just kill Ten-Ten before she even uses it. Or repel it with explosive paper.
The spikes would go into the ground on account of it being heavy as all hell. Also, as I said, I'm not arguing it as an attack but rather if Konan could escape an attack from it.

Tags
konan, temari, tenten