Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #201
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BG Convo #49: Cheah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
My old username
WC Original? Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
i was thinking of registering at NF...but looks kinda scary.....

and on a side note...dont wanna study....last final tomorrow....
Nah it's cool.

Plus it's lively this Forum is dead.

I post in all of the BD Convos like this one.
There's the NBD, BBD, OPBD, and OBD
I post mainly in the BBD = Bleach Battle Dome.

Make an account you'll get used to it.
Also good luck.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #202
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*ecw

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #203
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oops.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #204
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

NF is a lot of fun, too much to keep up with tho.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:25 PM   #205
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

What's your username?
Old 06-13-2012, 05:29 PM   #206
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Makabi iirc. Been a long while since I been on it
Old 06-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #207
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Huh... I existed before wooster?
Old 06-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #208
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Yep..
Old 06-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #209
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Makabi iirc. Been a long while since I been on it
You should pop in and check it out from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Huh... I existed before wooster?
Indeed you did debate queen.

So how have you been?
Old 06-13-2012, 05:36 PM   #210
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Thats almost suprising... almost.

Still a little broken up that Inu is a month older though

Also I've been good, old partner of mine whom I never really had a chance to debate side by side with because you had stuff to do so I had to take on multiple people 2v1 and still won out in the end and left SM Naruto without feats for a little while.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:36 PM   #211
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
You should pop in and check it out from time to time.

Indeed you did debate queen.

So how have you been?
I like it, but Tsunadefags got me mad one time and haven't been back in awhile.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #212
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
Thats almost suprising... almost.

Still a little broken up that Inu is a month older though

Also I've been good, old partner of mine whom I never really had a chance to debate side by side with because you had stuff to do so I had to take on multiple people 2v1 and still won out in the end and left SM Naruto without feats for a little while.
Oh... Is that a good thing or bad thing?

Sorry about that, I'm kinda back now so you can get to know me now.
That's makes you look better able to debate against the odds alone.
Also I said sorry about that agile ago, besides I was pretty bad at debating back then. You should check out NF as well you're a really good debater.

Quote:
I like it, but Tsunadefags got me mad one time and haven't been back in awhile.

There's only about 2 big Tsunade fans I know of....

Godaime Tsunade AKA Lady Tsunade from on here.
And Melodie but she likes Mei as well.
Also the big wanking in the NBD is mainly comes from Itachifans.

Still swing by and see for yourself.
If anything only post in Convos like I do.
That's where the most fun occurs.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #213
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Also I said sorry about that agile ago, besides I was pretty bad at debating back then. You should check out NF as well you're a really good debater.

S'all good. I like older men

Also meh. Stopped by NF, wasn't impressed.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #214
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:

There's only about 2 big Tsunade fans I know of....

Godaime Tsunade AKA Lady Tsunade from on here.
And Melodie but she likes Mei as well.
Also the big wanking in the NBD is mainly comes from Itachifans.

Still swing by and see for yourself.
If anything only post in Convos like I do.
That's where the most fun occurs.
Yeah LT is....all about Tsunade.

Na I just insisted that Gated Gai beat the crap out of her.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #215
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
S'all good. I like older men

Also meh. Stopped by NF, wasn't impressed.
Ok cool.

Oh really?
Wait...
I'm sure I'm not that much older than you.
We're probably around the same age.

Can always give it another try.
You're a good debater that's a +.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:54 PM   #216
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
Yeah LT is....all about Tsunade.

Na I just insisted that Gated Gai beat the crap out of her.
She's one of the die hard fans.

He certainly blitzes her so yeah.
Well things have changed it might be better.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #217
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok cool.

Oh really?
Wait...
I'm sure I'm not that much older than you.
We're probably around the same age.

Can always give it another try.
You're a good debater that's a +.
I suppose but they all lack... finesse.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #218
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
She's one of the die hard fans.

He certainly blitzes her so yeah.
Well things have changed it might be better.
Yeap.

Yeah what I said.
My favorite time was when I debate against Unknown, I got so much rep for it
Old 06-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #219
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
I suppose but they all lack... finesse.
Hmmm... I see where you're all coming from.

But still it's always how you make it.

A good mindset always helps.

I would advise staying out of the OBD for awhile.
If you do go there lurk it a little first.

I suggest starting out in Convos like these get to know the people so when you do debate it's a more comfortable setting.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:06 PM   #220
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
Yeap.

Yeah what I said.
My favorite time was when I debate against Unknown, I got so much rep for it
Like I told Frost starting in Convos is the best thing to do.It's practically all I really do is post in the Convos it's fun.

Oh the irony I saw him in the OBD today.