Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:36 AM   #6201
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

*sits on kari-chan, not noticing her* o.o

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:51 AM   #6202
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

0.0 *Squashes* Am I a comfortable Pillow, Naru-chan? *Nudge nudge*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:54 AM   #6203
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yus o.o *wiggles*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-13-2012, 08:43 AM   #6204
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*slaps me as hard as she can* shes right you need to stop master
Old 06-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #6205
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Aaron, break the bonds and release the demon
*looks shocked* um.... Ok

Old 06-13-2012, 08:47 AM   #6206
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

no give me some time to talk to him naru maybe i can get him out of it
Old 06-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #6207
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

You have 30 minutes

Old 06-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #6208
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*we both go deep into my mind to talk*
what the heck is wrong with you do you really wanna die?
n....no konata i don't
then why the heck are you acting this way for?
because i feel like a complete failure
*in the real world*
naru do you think konata will be able to get through to him?
better question is can we trust her not to kill him
Old 06-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #6209
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hello? o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #6210
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Hello :P

@mastermon: well, i dont really know.... Aaron can break the bonds if he needs to

Old 06-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #6211
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Son
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:44 AM   #6212
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Jafl. =P

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:59 AM   #6213
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Hello? o.o
hi little sis

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
Son
hi dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
well, i dont really know.... Aaron can break the bonds if he needs to
let's hope so cuz you know what will happen if she kills him
hopefully she dosen't
*in my mind*
what do you want anyway konata?
i want you to stop mopping around like a dumbass but i'm not gonna force you i know your upset but still when i take control of you i wanna be able to move so plz just go back to the way you were
*looks up at her* sure konata i will
*back in the real world*
ok i'm back
Old 06-13-2012, 10:18 AM   #6214
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Took ya long enough *laughs*

Old 06-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #6215
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

sorry about that, shikamaru
yes konata?
you can let us up now he's agreed to getting back to normal
sure *makes the ice dissapear*
wow your better then i thought
he thanks donshika
Old 06-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #6216
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*rolls eyes and walks away*

Old 06-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #6217
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

naru ouran wait
Old 06-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #6218
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Why are you going to talk to him? How dare you!

Old 06-13-2012, 10:47 AM   #6219
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

oh uh... i just thought i would be respectful and say both your names since you are one person
Old 06-13-2012, 10:56 AM   #6220
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Hasn't stopped you before *glares*

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3