Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 06-11-2012, 05:21 AM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Feedback Friday!

So since it's Monday I figure I should post this soon or I might not get enough stuff to do. This is going to be a thing that I do weekly in Off-Topic and it's going to be pretty cool. (I think.)

I'm also going to post a copy of this thread to the News section.

Anyway, to make it simple since I gotta ball soon...

This is when you submit something that might be on your mind or troubling you about real life or forum life to me in PM and I will answer any questions about myself, give advice, or whatever else you want me to do.

Since it's supposed to be an anonymous thing I'm going to create an account that you can all have access to to submit your questions so even I don't know who it is.

I will select three or four questions to do every Friday and I will answer them, or give advice accordingly. Sound good? Good. I'll link to the account later. I have to go now, but look forward to me adding the account details in a few hours today.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #2
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Feedback Friday!

Feedback isn't really the correct word choice for this...just saying ahahah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #3
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This reminds me of this episode of Braceface where she answered some hormonal chicks's letters.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #4
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Anonymously might I add.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You would fail at some of these peoples question, due to an age gape. Few years and such (ie. High school can not help a person with a collage related question)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #6
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I don't know why you would waste your time with this. xD

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Okay the word "feedback" is really pissing off my OCD please change it IT'S NOT RIGHT.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #8
FridayBot
Banned

FridayBot is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I am Feedback Friday Bot.
To send PMs I must reach 15 posts, so I will be doing that now.

Anyway, my information:

Username: FridayBot
Password: shika

Enjoy.
FridayBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey, if you guys wouldn't mind, could one of you log on really quick and get 15 posts? I'm busy...xD

@red: Sure, come up with something and I'll change it. I needed a word like feedback that starts with an F because I like the idea...or we can do it on other days....

Talk Tuesday?
Mail Monday?
Worry Wednesday?

Tell me which you would want.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #10
Dat Ass
Genin

Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I wanna see how long it takes fo' someone changes it's password and ain't tell anyone.
Shawty
Bangatron
Trouble's Cannon
Niesen Uchiha
The Dead Tasogare
Crused Uchiha
One of those Sailor Moon Alts
And a few more not coming to memory.
Dat Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #11
FridayBot
Banned

That would piss me off. However, this will only work if you guys let it. :/
Anyway, I'm logging off. Feel free to start sending the PMs to Shika.
Edit: ^ Gonna have fun with this

Last edited by FridayBot; 06-11-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #12
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

this is good idea
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Thanks! Got two questions already. :P
Anyway, I can have someone look up the IPs of posts if anyone decides to screw around and I'll be sure to infract. :3
Old 06-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #14
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^ doesn't that make it non-anonymous?
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

No, because I am not asking anyone to look for IPs of PMs, if you CAN even do that. I just meant posts.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #16
Dat Ass
Genin

Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Thanks! Got two questions already. :P
Anyway, I can have someone look up the IPs of posts if anyone decides to screw around and I'll be sure to infract. :3
That won't work bro, people share IP's. And post IP's change from place to place man. Only way it'd work is if the person who man handled the bot posted right after the bot posted, since post IP's don't match User IP's.
Shawty
Bangatron
Trouble's Cannon
Niesen Uchiha
The Dead Tasogare
Crused Uchiha
One of those Sailor Moon Alts
And a few more not coming to memory.

Last edited by Dat Ass; 06-11-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Dat Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Your point?
There are ways to check, and if I had access to IPs I would show you. Post IPs match if they're from the same place, so all you have to do is match them to another user's posts, assuming most of them are from the same place.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #18
FridayBot
Banned

I guess mine is too obvious. Damn you birthgiver! I should have spawned in a more common area.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #19
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

I call bad karma.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #20
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Fatcrack<3