Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:24 PM   #121
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #48: Major League Baseball!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
^ Liar. You're not even tall enough.
Bro, I got hops. Plus I am amazing from behind the arc.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 06-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #122
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Then you must have been quite the team player.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #123
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post

nope....but im moving into our school's apartment next year...just me in it....lots of space for myself
good! congrats

Old 06-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #124
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Team sports are for failures and losers.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #125
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Team sports are for failures and losers.
Or maybe just people who aren't social recluses?
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

Old 06-08-2012, 07:09 PM   #126
Inferno Death
Genin

Inferno Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

silly doggies
Old 06-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #127
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
Or maybe just people who aren't social recluses?
Nope.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #128
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hey Scyther you simpering pathetic coward, be aware in the BG' it's against the house laws to make superfluous reports and cry because someone has a negative opinion of you, posters have been perm banned for it..

read the BG's codes of conduct you must earn your respect here..you are not given it freely no one is censored here

Old 06-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #129
Zaragor
Apprentice Genin

Zaragor is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
hey Scyther you simpering pathetic coward, be aware in the BG' it's against the house laws to make superfluous reports and cry because someone has a negative opinion of you, posters have been perm banned for it..

read the BG's codes of conduct you must earn your respect here..you are not given it freely no one is censored here
Forgive me for asking, but as a moderator, shouldn't you be a little more... professional?

......▄▅███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.▄▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
...██████████████████►
... ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Old 06-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #130
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaragor View Post
Forgive me for asking, but as a moderator, shouldn't you be a little more... professional?
I am being professional

being polite and sweet and acting like Mister Rogers caused this section to almost collapse entirely so they brought in someone who's shall we say far less diplomatic and far more dogmatic?

that's me.. I'm the bad cop

Old 06-08-2012, 11:15 PM   #131
Zaragor
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I am being professional

being polite and sweet and acting like Mister Rogers caused this section to almost collapse entirely so they brought in someone who's shall we say far less diplomatic and far more dogmatic?

that's me.. I'm the bad cop
Still, seems a little immature to act like that. Being a bad cop means acting out threats. What you were doing is childish trolling from what I see.

......▄▅███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.▄▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
...██████████████████►
... ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Old 06-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #132
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Still, seems a little immature to act like that. Being a bad cop means acting out threats. What you were doing is childish trolling from what I see.
and simply put not only are you not acquainted with all the facts thus making your view rather misinformed and irrelevant - simply put buddy there's a reason why I rip a persons head off

that wasn't trolling I'm calling a manipulative cyberbully who threatened one of this sections better debaters out and doing it while warning him about the rules

I will not be nice to people who don't deserve it and I will not ease up on the bad apples of this site. a vs debate sections mods job is to create a safe haven for the quality members sometimes that means knocking down a troll

that poster has done nothing but harass and act arrogant and threaten..that poster should not be here..he does not need a white knight

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 06-08-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #133
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Lets calm down now. Theres no need for all of this stuff so late.
I don't know who you are but welcome to the BGs. I'm Frost and all, so its a pleasure to meet you. I'm generally a nice person so you don't have to walk on eggshells around me. I'll accept you for who you are deep down.

But if you break the rules, I won't be happy. And when I'm not happy, bad things end up happening. The rules are easy to find and simple to follow, so we shouln't run into the situation, right?
Old 06-08-2012, 11:37 PM   #134
Zaragor
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
and simply put not only are you not acquainted with all the facts thus making your view rather misinformed and irrelevant - simply put buddy there's a reason why I rip a persons head off

that wasn't trolling I'm calling a manipulative cyberbully who threatened one of this sections better debaters out and doing it while warning him about the rules

I will not be nice to people who don't deserve it and I will not ease up on the bad apples of this site. a vs debate sections mods job is to create a safe haven for the quality members sometimes that means knocking down a troll

that poster has done nothing but harass and act arrogant and threaten..that poster should not be here..he does not need a white knight
Well, trolling and harassment must have happened in another thread. But for a moderator to stoop to a troll's level...

......▄▅███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.▄▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
...██████████████████►
... ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Old 06-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #135
Zaragor
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Lets calm down now. Theres no need for all of this stuff so late.
I don't know who you are but welcome to the BGs. I'm Frost and all, so its a pleasure to meet you. I'm generally a nice person so you don't have to walk on eggshells around me. I'll accept you for who you are deep down.

But if you break the rules, I won't be happy. And when I'm not happy, bad things end up happening. The rules are easy to find and simple to follow, so we shouln't run into the situation, right?
Hi, nice to meet you. It's been a good 2 years since I used to be on this site. It has changed quite a lot since then.

I understand the rules, but I'm just questioning the double standards that appears to exist here.

......▄▅███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.▄▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
...██████████████████►
... ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Old 06-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #136
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Things happen, but we cannot expect people to be perfect. Sometimes, being just the way they are is better because I'd rather them mesh as individuals than fall in line as copies.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:49 PM   #137
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well, trolling and harassment must have happened in another thread. But for a moderator to stoop to a troll's level...
This isn't stooping to a trolls level that you have a problem with a little meanness is also kinda sad.

This is a vs debate section they never tolerate idiocy and now adays the staff doesn't enforce some PBS doctrine of walking on egg shells and demanding fake respect

in fact

Code of ethical conduct

Honesty: You will not lie; you will not misrepresent feats or information of any kind. You will not misrepresent another posters post in an attempt to launch a false attack against them. You will not engage in any type of dishonesty. When caught you will be dealt with as a troll

Courtesy: is something that you earn through making valid points and debating properly, while we discourage impatience and cruelty towards new posters. Understand that people will not walk on egg shells around you nor will we the staff force them to do so

Flaming: We have no problem with you calling a spade a spade (if you can prove it) what we do have a problem with is bullying. Posters should realize our members are under no obligation to treat you the same way one would treat a Pre-K student. Unwarranted cruelty and flaming that is without justification is another matter entirely report this and weput a stop to it.

Trolling: can come in a variety of forms biased debating and fanboyism is one of those forms: You are welcome to be a fan of a series but when you start embellishing that series and downplaying others you become a problem not just for the member base but for the staff as well.

Civility: While we encouraged gentlemanly debating understand that VS debating is abrasive and competitive by nature and that what might appear to be harsh and mean may not actually be a personal attack but deliberate response without any malice behind it: Essentially use your judgment to determine what is what before reporting it to the staff, if someone really is going too far with you we’ll deal with it.

Scyther entered this forum specifically to whine and demand censorship and to hide behind no longer existent rules about niceness to escape the fact that he is a lying petty bully who threatened one of our debaters

simply put.. under these rules there is no safe haven for those with thin skin and he is very thin skinned..

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 06-08-2012 at 11:54 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:57 PM   #138
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Sorry but when I read this, I had to bury my head in a pillow to keep from waking everyone up from laughing so hard. Nothing against you or anything since, as far as I can tell, that's usually about the same first reaction everyone has when they first run into IWD. It's just that most people don't come right out and say it. But once you get used to him, you'll realize that he generally only gets mad at people for a good reason. Nothing wrong in questioning staff, though, if you think there's a problem. Also, welcome *back* to viz.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:01 AM   #139
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Sorry but when I read this, I had to bury my head in a pillow to keep from waking everyone up from laughing so hard. Nothing against you or anything since, as far as I can tell, that's usually about the same first reaction everyone has when they first run into IWD. It's just that most people don't come right out and say it. But once you get used to him, you'll realize that he generally only gets mad at people for a good reason. Nothing wrong in questioning staff, though, if you think there's a problem. Also, welcome *back* to viz.
what he said

I love how I am perceived as this massively satanic bully then everything I do ends up being entirely justified- recent events regarding a meteoric rise in trolling given certain circumstances seem to prove it in a pretty funny way.

I'd also add aint nutt'n wrong with calling out any one on the staff..

edit- Zaggy for some reason the system eats posts that are quoted in a way one normally quotes passages from a novel, my guess is it's either a system glitch or a copy right defense either way your post got mulched

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 06-09-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:03 AM   #140
Zaragor
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
This isn't stooping to a trolls level that you have a problem with a little meanness is also kinda sad.

This is a vs debate section they never tolerate idiocy and now adays the staff doesn't enforce some PBS doctrine of walking on egg shells and demanding fake respect
Well, it does seem like he was flamebaiting this guy named Cult of something, but I still don't understand why you need to take the hook, bait, line and sinker. Shouldn't you be above that and nail his ass in other ways?

......▄▅███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.▄▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
...██████████████████►
... ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤