Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 10-12-2011, 01:23 PM   #401
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Reputation system.

Most likely the green name, unless shyrse and sage just sorta blanked out when the rep system was being overhauled.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:34 AM   #402
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Does anyone know where I go to report abusive neg reps ?
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:39 AM   #403
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Talk with a higher up. o.o

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:42 AM   #404
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Talk with a higher up. o.o
Any particular higher up? :P
Don't wanna go sending every admin a message, when there is only one that is in charge of solving a problem like this :P
YouTube Channel:
Old 01-31-2012, 12:46 AM   #405
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Nah I'm not sure about any particular higher up. PM Ashen about it or maybe Sage Mode. Or the other green name guy. xD

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:29 AM   #406
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nobody.

You aren't supposed to report misuse of rep because the answer you will get is an infraction or that they will dete that rep along with every random positive rep. You'd be surprised how many you get.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:44 AM   #407
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
Any particular higher up? :P
Don't wanna go sending every admin a message, when there is only one that is in charge of solving a problem like this :P
I can see how you would be upset about a negative rep when it's your first one, ever. I checked the rep out and it's hardly an abuse, it's more or less what everyone else gets sometime in their forum life-time.

Good day!
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:08 AM   #408
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
I can see how you would be upset about a negative rep when it's your first one, ever. I checked the rep out and it's hardly an abuse, it's more or less what everyone else gets sometime in their forum life-time.

Good day!
Out of all the forums I've ever registered on, this is the first ever negative reputation I've been given. Before, I just got neutral or positive reps, so it's kinda aggrieving when you get your first ever negative rep on the internet, although rep means nothing anyway

Thanks for checking out the rep and clarifying =]. The only part I think is rude in the rep is the last sentence, but I doubt that's really a reason to have the rep removed (not like it matters much to me anyway)

@Shikamaru Nara: I highly doubt asking an admin to clarify if the rep is abusive or not would warrant an infraction as that was what I intended to do: clarify if the rep was abusive or not. Err already confirmed it wasn't abusive so I'm fine with it.
YouTube Channel:

Last edited by Sajuuk; 01-31-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:45 PM   #409
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

can someone give you negative rep for no plain reason because that happened to me twice and i am confused and Hurt!!!

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #410
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
@Shikamaru Nara: I highly doubt asking an admin to clarify if the rep is abusive or not would warrant an infraction as that was what I intended to do: clarify if the rep was abusive or not. Err already confirmed it wasn't abusive so I'm fine with it.
you can actually be infracted for complaining about reputation..further more the vast majority of posters who complain about being negged are usually over sensitive cry babies any way

Now if you're genuinely being rep abused...that's another matter entirely but seeing as you got confirmation from a mid boss I'm assuming all is good
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:16 PM   #411
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I was down repped because of
some pick i guessed who was stronger or hotter lol
it was stupid but it just happens

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #412
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

What's the difference between shiny green blocks and other green blocks?
I noticed that the six rep block is shiny compared to others.
How do you get those shiny ones?

Last edited by Maruko; 06-07-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:37 AM   #413
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
What's the difference between shiny green blocks and other green blocks?
I noticed that the six rep block is shiny compared to others.
How do you get those shiny ones?
No real difference. As you gain in reputation points, per box will appear and once you reach the new level (rep power), the boxes reset back to one, and so forth the pattern.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #414
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well, I have 167 points.
When will I get the new block?
Old 06-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #415
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
Well, I have 167 points.
When will I get the new block?
Like I said here, I have no clue.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:09 AM   #416
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ok, thanks.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:50 PM   #417
HokageNaruSas
Academy Graduate

HokageNaruSas saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!HokageNaruSas saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I have one rep point
HokageNaruSas is offline   Reply With Quote