Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #61
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: BG Convo #48: Major League Baseball!

I don't think I've ever played a game that actually used sixaxis.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #62
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Damn you video game industry and your perverse obsession with motion controls. I shouldn't need a sixaxis control to play this stupid game. >=(
Tell me about it. I hated the fact that I was forced to use motion controls on some wii games. And then both Sony and microsoft jumped on that bandwagon... Well have you ever heard the guy from zero punctuation rant about motion controllers? I think he nails it right on.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #63
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I finally started Skyward Sword today and it took me for freaking ever just to get the dang sword because it wanted me to do some stupid movement with the controller that wasn't working. Other than that, I like it so far.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #64
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
I don't think I've ever played a game that actually used sixaxis.
With most of the ones that do it's totally optional. With the game Im playing, Folklore, if you don't have a SA controller you cant make it past the first fight.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #65
TRcommander
Chunin

Never heard of it.....actually not only have I never played a sixaxis game, I don't think I've ever even heard of a sixaxis game before. Must not of caught on very well.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:16 PM   #66
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I finally started Skyward Sword today and it took me for freaking ever just to get the dang sword because it wanted me to do some stupid movement with the controller that wasn't working. Other than that, I like it so far.
the beginning blows, but I'd say it is the best 3D Zelda after that.

Motion controls are great for certain applications. But you have to learn how to play it. I suppose too tricky for you old farts :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:19 PM   #67
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Never played a zelda game it never appealed to me. But link did go hard on smash brothers.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:20 PM   #68
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Play A Link to the Past. You owe it to yourself.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #69
TRcommander
Chunin

>_> There's a good chance I'm younger than you are Wooster.

And the problem is, our media room is really big so if you want to sit and play, it makes it hard to do some of the motion controls properly because of the positioning. Basic stuff like the sword swings are fine but it's the more complicated movements that you have to stand up to do, but I'm too lazy to stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Never played a zelda game it never appealed to me. But link did go hard on smash brothers.
I didn't start playing till Twilight Princess, but I'm glad I finally decided to give it a try. I prefer kirby on ssb.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #70
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

And the problem is, our media room is really big so if you want to sit and play, it makes it hard to do some of the motion controls properly because of the positioning. Basic stuff like the sword swings are fine but it's the more complicated movements that you have to stand up to do, but I'm too lazy to stand.

I didn't start playing till Twilight Princess, but I'm glad I finally decided to give it a try. I prefer kirby on ssb.
That was a joke. In fact, peopel my age are used to controllers continually changing. I think you generations is lazy because they never knew any thing but dual analog.

I sat right next to my TV on a small table. You don't need wide motions, just short and deliberate.

I hate TP.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #71
<Aurega?>

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
All about fox and falco in ssbm. And Marth, shiek. And peach who could do over 50 damage in a single downsmash against fox and falco...
Old 06-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #72
<Aurega?>

Quote:

Try playing wii games in a small dorm... 2 players are often the cause of bruises on people...
Old 06-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #73
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

my dorm room is about..........11x12 ft or something close to that
and hav a roommate

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:42 PM   #74
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
That was a joke. In fact, peopel my age are used to controllers continually changing. I think you generations is lazy because they never knew any thing but dual analog.
I grew up on a gameboy, so I still always use the d-pad when it's an option.

Quote:
I sat right next to my TV on a small table. You don't need wide motions, just short and deliberate.
The distance to the screen makes bigger motions necessary.

Quote:
I hate TP.
I don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
All about fox and falco in ssbm. And Marth, shiek. And peach who could do over 50 damage in a single downsmash against fox and falco...
Marth is just Ike's b****
And Kirby with a fan is basically unstoppable. The other people I use are Meta Knight, Pokemon Trainer, and Pikachu.

Quote:
Try playing wii games in a small dorm... 2 players are often the cause of bruises on people...
I only use a ps2 in my dorm. If someone wants to play wii they take it to a lounge.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:49 PM   #75
<Aurega?>

Quote:
I grew up on a gameboy, so I still always use the d-pad when it's an option.

The distance to the screen makes bigger motions necessary.

I don't

Marth is just Ike's b****
And Kirby with a fan is basically unstoppable. The other people I use are Meta Knight, Pokemon Trainer, and Pikachu.

I only use a ps2 in my dorm. If someone wants to play wii they take it to a lounge.
I'm talking about melee, which actually required skills. Wavedashing, short jumps, r-canceling etc. brawl is a joke and only good as a party game with friends. Competatively, you used to only have meta knight and some b-sticking Lucas ...
Old 06-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #76
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
I'm talking about melee, which actually required skills. Wavedashing, short jumps, r-canceling etc. brawl is a joke and only good as a party game with friends. Competatively, you used to only have meta knight and some b-sticking Lucas ...
Wii was my first nintendo console, so I started with Brawl. Only played melee once but not for long enough to figure it out well enough to actually play seriously.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:57 PM   #77
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I think there will be a lot of people lie you. Wii is the NES of your generation.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:58 PM   #78
Inferno Death
Genin

Inferno Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my first game system was the ps1
Old 06-07-2012, 10:59 PM   #79
<Aurega?>

Quote:
Wii was my first nintendo console, so I started with Brawl. Only played melee once but not for long enough to figure it out well enough to actually play seriously.
To play melee seriously, you need to spend hours and hours practicing the exploits. Only then would you stand a chance against people like me
Old 06-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #80
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

purple gameboy color and super nintendo

and i like melee better

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.