Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #461
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: BG Convo #47: It's a Gay Old Time

All i ask is that you guys don't bring you 'KD' fights and stuff over to here.

Just settle it in PM's, I know I personally don't care to see it out in public what ever either of you have to say about each other or other people.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #462
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hey Scyther,evolve into Scizor.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #463
Scyther
Freshmen Academy Student

Scyther saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
It's impossible to improve on perfection. You have no interest because you are jealous.

That also doesn't answer my question.
Why should I be jealous of you?
What are you and who are you?
Old 06-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #464
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori! View Post
All i ask is that you guys don't bring you 'KD' fights and stuff over to here.

Just settle it in PM's, I know I personally don't care to see it out in public what ever either of you have to say about each other or other people.
I do continue drama brings ratings.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #465
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ewww, chicken feet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #466
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyther View Post
Why should I be jealous of you?
I think that's a question you should be asking yourself. I don't know why you're jealous. Perhaps it is because I am capable of making rational decisions that aren't influenced by how much money any given person has given me?

Quote:
What are you and who are you?
As to what I am I am incredible. As to who I am I am Cult of Personality.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #467
Scyther
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by cult of personality View Post
i think that's a question you should be asking yourself. I don't know why you're jealous. Perhaps it is because i am capable of making rational decisions that aren't influenced by how much money any given person has given me?
Perhaps you should keep your nose out of other peoples' work. You are more of a 'I-have-more-interest-in-your-business-than-in-me kinda person.

KD, as of now, is none of ur business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cult of personality View Post
as to what i am i am incredible. As to who i am i am cult of personality.
Calling urself Cult of Personality doesn't make you incredible.
What you are incredible of is making things dirty around.

You should rather change your username to Cult-of-absolute good for nothing.

Last edited by Scyther; 06-07-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #468
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Someone want to infract Scyther for flaming?

Maybe? I don't know.

Oh well. *goes back to scotch*

Old 06-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #469
Inferno Death
Genin

Inferno Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

next time maybe
Old 06-07-2012, 07:09 PM   #470
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyther View Post
Perhaps you should keep your nose out of other peoples' work.
Perhaps. Then again, perhaps not. It's all the same in the end and by taking notice of your lackluster policies I can at least attempt to make the world a better place.

Quote:
You are more of a 'I-have-more-interest-in-your-business-than-in-me kinda person.
Well, you know what they say, [insert ancient [proverb here]

Quote:
KD, as of now, is none of ur business.
On the contrary, it will remain my business for as long as I care to make it my business.

Quote:
Calling urself Cult of Personality doesn't make you incredible.
Nor did I say it does. This is called a Strawman Fallacy.

Quote:
What you are incredible of is bitching around.
I believe the word you were looking for it "at".

Quote:
You should rather change your username to Cult-of-bitching.
Very clever, Scyther. I almost laughed at that one.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #471
Scyther
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Someone want to infract Scyther for flaming?

Maybe? I don't know.

Oh well. *goes back to scotch*
where is the flaming part?
Old 06-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #472
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Is he even the same Scyther?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-07-2012, 07:12 PM   #473
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Deliberate flaming, as opposed to flaming as a result of emotional discussions, is carried out by individuals known as flamers, who are specifically motivated to incite flaming. These users specialize in flaming and target specific aspects of a controversial conversation, and are usually more subtle than their counterparts

Old 06-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #474
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Twenty bucks says this Scyther is actually Eagle.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #475
Scyther
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Perhaps. Then again, perhaps not. It's all the same in the end and by taking notice of your lackluster policies I can at least attempt to make the world a better place.

Well, you know what they say, [insert ancient [proverb here]

On the contrary, it will remain my business for as long as I care to make it my business.

Nor did I say it does. This is called a Strawman Fallacy.

I believe the word you were looking for it "at".

Very clever, Scyther. I almost laughed at that one.

Don't take me lightly CoP.

I have given u enough chances on KD, and I won't do that anymore.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #476
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Making an account six months ago and using it now? I don't think Yanks/Eagle/Giants/NarutoUchiha620/OldGeezer is that clever.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:15 PM   #477
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

I don't take you lightly. I don't take you at all. You're not my type.

You won't give me any chances any more? That sounds like a threat. I'm not a member of KD anymore, so you don't really have any power over me...
Old 06-07-2012, 07:15 PM   #478
Scyther
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Is he even the same Scyther?
I am the same Scyther. Megabbaut and I am sick of YG(CoP)'s attitude.

Quote:
Deliberate flaming, as opposed to flaming as a result of emotional discussions, is carried out by individuals known as flamers, who are specifically motivated to incite flaming. These users specialize in flaming and target specific aspects of a controversial conversation, and are usually more subtle than their counterparts
Maybe you should also read other threads on this forum and read the flaming that has been done towards me and my forum. I am pretty sure, you went blind there.

Quote:
Twenty bucks says this Scyther is actually Eagle.
I am not Eagle. I am Scyther.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:16 PM   #479
Inferno Death
Genin

Inferno Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ignore him and if says something dumb he'll get him banned so it's not worth talking to him
Old 06-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #480
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ewww, chicken feet.
Is good~

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.