Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 06-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Mewtwo vs Lucario

Both Pokemon know all naturally learned moves as well as TM/HM moves. Who wins?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Mewtwo vs Lucario

Mewtwo has mindrape, but outside of that Lucario's only really effective move here is Dark Pulse iirc, and he has an awful sp. Attack stat.

Mewtwo also has aura sphere, fire blast, flamethrower, earthquake, barriers, and so on. Its almost one sided.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
Inferno Death
Genin

Inferno Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it is one-sided Mewtwo wins it is faster stronger and has multiple super-effective attacks and Lucario has low defencive stats
Inferno Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #4
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lucario isn't even Legendary

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #5
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Mewtwo wins no matter what versions you're using here. Besides the fact that Mewtwo has better stats in everything, it even has a clear type advantage.
TRcommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #6
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Mewtwo life wipes
But seriously, like everyone said, Mewtwo casually rapes
Old 06-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #7
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This thread reminds of the time when I found out Lucario was replacing Mewtwo in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #8
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
This thread reminds of the time when I found out Lucario was replacing Mewtwo in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
That killed me a little inside tbh...
Old 06-08-2012, 04:05 AM   #9
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well they were going to put him in but they put him out towards later development.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:07 AM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mewtwo should've been in Brawl, Lucario sucks.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #11
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^Lucario is a better character than Mewtwo SSBB wise.
Mewtwo was some booty in melee

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:54 AM   #12
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

Fukai Tsumi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This topic sickens me. I thought ridiculously mismatched ones were banned? Mewtwo tears Lucario apart, even at a level disadvantage of as much as 20.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:56 AM   #13
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

This topic is horribly unbalanced. Mewtwo absolutely annihilates Lucario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Mewtwo has mindrape, but outside of that Lucario's only really effective move here is Dark Pulse iirc, and he has an awful sp. Attack stat.

Yeah, because base 115 is just awful.

Last edited by Shukketsu; 12-06-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Shukketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #14
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Obviously Lucario is at a disadvantage here in a real battle. You should made this in terms of epicness rather than who would in a fight because frankly, Lucario gets completely disintegrated.

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #15
KunaiMaster
Freshmen Academy Student

KunaiMaster saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno Death View Post
it is one-sided Mewtwo wins it is faster stronger and has multiple super-effective attacks and Lucario has low defencive stats
I agree that mewtwo would win but he would not slaughter lucario since he would usually kill a fighting type with his psychic moves but on the other hand lucario is half steel making psychic not very effective to lucario. But lucario also has steel moves so he can use them. Mewto is pretty much all psychic and he usually only uses psychic moves (not very effective on lucario). Actually I thnk its a petty even fight. Maybe lucario, maybe mewtwo you'd never know.

Last edited by KunaiMaster; 12-06-2012 at 08:39 AM.
KunaiMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #16
KunaiMaster
Freshmen Academy Student

KunaiMaster saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Mewtwo wins no matter what versions you're using here. Besides the fact that Mewtwo has better stats in everything, it even has a clear type advantage.
No it doesn't have a clear type advantage since lucario is half steel, trust me I was absolutely playing pokemon 24/7 at one stage I know what I'm saying.
KunaiMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #17
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

This thread really didn't need to be reopened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KunaiMaster View Post
No it doesn't have a clear type advantage since lucario is half steel, trust me I was absolutely playing pokemon 24/7 at one stage I know what I'm saying.
Wow, you play pokemon, I'm so impressed. Lucario is damaged normally by psychic moves since the fighting/steel types cancel each other out, however, Mewtwo is still resistant to fighting moves (which are Lucario's strongest) and damaged normally by steel, hence Mewtwo has the type advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KunaiMaster View Post
I agree that mewtwo would win but he would not slaughter lucario since he would usually kill a fighting type with his psychic moves but on the other hand lucario is half steel making psychic not very effective to lucario. But lucario also has steel moves so he can use them. Mewto is pretty much all psychic and he usually only uses psychic moves (not very effective on lucario). Actually I thnk its a petty even fight. Maybe lucario, maybe mewtwo you'd never know.
Actually I do know. Assuming we're talking strictly about the game, Mewtwo moves first and two-shots Lucario with psystrike. Lucario needs at least 3 hits to kill with anything. If we're talking about anything else, Mewtwo stomps horribly.

Last edited by TRcommander; 12-06-2012 at 03:59 PM.
TRcommander is offline   Reply With Quote