Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 06-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Hulk vs. Thor

In an all out battle, who wins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hulk vs. Thor

Thor and Hulk are also classic matchups to this day.

Although Thor at his best forms should win easily.

Unless you are one of those people who scream "Hulk is the strongest"

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #3
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Since hulk cant survive in space, can't thor just Mjollnir the earth a few times and be done with it?
Old 06-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You know Thor isn't going to that in the actual comics.

Then again this is a hypothetical match.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #5
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

He knocks down hulk and leaves his hammer on hulk's chest.
That would be my guess, but what forms of each?
Old 06-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #6
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I've yet to see a hero stronger than World War Hulk. =/
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #7
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I've yet to see a hero stronger than World War Hulk. =/
ehh naww that was Author wank

Strange and Bob would have both rolfstomped Hulk had Pak not been masturbating to him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #8
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What author doesn't wank his character?
Old 06-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #9
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

In an all out fight though, which I'm guessing means BL, thor wins by Mjoll'ing the planet. Any disagree?
Old 06-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #10
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What author doesn't wank his character?
none..but Pak was almost Leob level there

not that WWH lacks the offensive might to bust worlds it's just Strange has demolished universes with a spell and once or twice finger flicked a chaos bolt that popped a planet

and the Stuff the Sentry was doing prior to that was just sickening, he was rumbling Thanos level opponents in fights that tore through multiple realities and creating super saiyan auras the size of entire planets with near solar system busting force, his nightmares solo'd earths entire hero roster.

basically WWH should have been number three on the power tier in that story line..and not have walked through those two the way he did (though bob did better)

Old 06-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #11
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

But he ate Galactus at one point and gained power cosmic.

Not to mention he destroyed all the planets in a dimension with one clap of his hands against Nightcrawler.

It's mostly his durability though... I don't think Thor can kill him. Hulk will regenerate everything done to him. I mean, he did stop full power juggernaut.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #12
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

They have had this fight and Hulk has beaten Thor and vice versa. The Hulk even prior too WWH waged war against the entire Avengers on more than one occasion. Also put underestimate the rage factor. At it's peak WWH is just an incarnation of it. Also why is it every time the Hulk trashes a being on that level it's wanking. Why can't he just be that powerful?
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #13
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

those were very high end feats TBC done via exceptional circumstances

I tend to only bring them up when dealing with a very dedicated tard

Old 06-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #14
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Exceptional circumstances? Any boost in power is technically an exceptional circumstance. In that sense, OF is an exceptional circumstance.

You are using Thor in his strongest form, so I am using Hulk in his strongest form.

You can't say "Well, Thor gets the Odin powerup and his hammer and all his best feats, but Hulk can only have what he shows on a normal basis."
Old 06-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #15
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Exceptional circumstances? Any boost in power is technically an exceptional circumstance. In that sense, OF is an exceptional circumstance.
no it isn't its his current canon incarnation he is the new skyfather of the Norse Pantheon - Odin returned against Galactus and I don't recall him surviving ergo..the dude should still be at his daddies chair

Quote:
You are using Thor in his strongest form, so I am using Hulk in his strongest form.
if I was using Thors strongest incarnation I'd be using Rune King Thor and considering he was on par with Celestials no incarnation of Hulk can handle that..

no I'm just going by Thor as he is now.. as far as I know he is

Quote:
You can't say "Well, Thor gets the Odin powerup and his hammer and all his best feats, but Hulk can only have what he shows on a normal basis."
I most certainly can..Thors current canon form is him as a very powerful albeit dramatically inexperience skyfather with access to an elder gods mystical energies

where as Hulk isn't with Banners soul removed in a desperate gambit to stop a cosmic horror and pure savage rage..

Old 06-07-2012, 09:52 AM   #16
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
if I was using Thors strongest incarnation I'd be using Rune King Thor and considering he was on par with Celestials no incarnation of Hulk can handle that..

no I'm just going by Thor as he is now.. as far as I know he is
Hulk was casually destroying barriers and forcefields designed to keep celestials out, and proven effective for millions of years, sir.

I'm not doubting Thor's power, he's definitely Top Tier Marvel, but what I'm doubting is his ability to kill Hulk.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #17
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

was the hulk vs thor movie cannon?

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:02 AM   #18
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That movie doesn't even begin to show their real power. Had either of them truly went all out, the entire galaxy would have disintegrated by the sheer force of their aura.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:07 AM   #19
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

So thor was say holding back as hulk was beating the crap out of him lol

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #20
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

They both were if you count comic book displays of power. In the movies that's about as strong as they get.