Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:38 AM   #161
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: New to the BG? Introduce yourself here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Battlegrounds!
Sounds scary ;_;
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Be gone
But I just got here >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
"Bacon GTFO"

D: What does gfto mean, I bet it's disgusting <,<
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
howdy bacon bits
Hey TIWD, I heard ur the new frosty

@wooster: Me too, which side are you on?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #162
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
D: What does gfto mean, I bet it's disgusting <,<
Get the fowl out of the bird bath. It's drinking all the water.

Everyone uses gtfo though because gtfootbbIdatw is too long and confusing.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #163
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*nods head

I see I see

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:21 AM   #164
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

I suppose I'd introduce myself seeing as I posted without knowing how things work in the BG.

I love Naruto and I also love to give advice and support to people on this forum. That's all
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #165
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

welcome to the BG's the mad max highway of the forum...

enjoy your stay debate well and you will be respected and adored..fangasim and the debaters here tend to eat you alive

if you can do that you should have a fun time arguing in a safe environment
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #166
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Welcome TK.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #167
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hi kaze~

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:52 PM   #168
Zelaz
Freshmen Academy Student

Zelaz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey, i'm new. I've been a big fan of Naruto for as long as I can remember. On a side note, how come I can't edit my profile, and favorite character is 'Not Sasuke'? o_O Is this a sasuke-hater community? Idk.
Zelaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:01 AM   #169
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post

Hey TIWD, I heard ur the new frosty
?
IWD not TIWD and what? Who told you that lie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelaz View Post
Hey, i'm new. I've been a big fan of Naruto for as long as I can remember. On a side note, how come I can't edit my profile, and favorite character is 'Not Sasuke'? o_O Is this a sasuke-hater community? Idk.
would it matter if it was? that being said you probably aren't doing it right or something there's a help section you can go too if you really wanna change it

enjoy the BG's just know..Naruto isn't the strongest out there and be prepared for matches lost

Old 05-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #170
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Zelaz, you need to make 10 posts and then wait an hour and we all hate Sasuke. He sucks balls.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #171
Death Shadow
Freshmen Academy Student

Death Shadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

From CBR, my name there is StreetFighterRyu. Here, I'm Death Shadow. Just like the sound of the name. lol

Don't read manga, (Not much of a reader) and I'm not that good at keeping track of everything. (Paying attention to every details in the series or movies) Favorite animes are Street Fighter, (the animated movie, Alpha, and the series) Claymore, (Cool series) High School Zombies, DBZ, Hellsing, G-Gundam, and getting into Berserk. I would add Devil May Cry, since I enjoyed the series, but it was more "eh" compared to the other series listed.

Also getting into Fist of the North Star and Outlaw Star. Used to watch Pokemon when I was young. (Still like Pokemon believe it or not) Anyway there's more. I might list them later.

Anyways, I'm not new at debating, but I'm also not that well informed on certain topics. I mostly post in game sections.
Death Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:37 AM   #172
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

If you only watch the berserk anime you're missing out.
The manga has the real story.
Keep in mind that forum rules still apply here and happy debating.

Last edited by <Aurega?>; 06-07-2012 at 12:42 AM.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:04 AM   #173
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hey guys,I'm new here. I like My Little Ponies FIM... aaaand My little ponies FIM.... and yeah thats about it

Spoiler:

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:12 AM   #174
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Welcome!

If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to PM the mods here not me.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #175
Death Shadow
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
If you only watch the berserk anime you're missing out.
The manga has the real story.
Keep in mind that forum rules still apply here and happy debating.
Oh yeah, I heard the series was gory as hell. And other stuff about it. Same with Vampire D. I heard the manga is a lot worse than the anime movies.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #176
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Shadow View Post
Oh yeah, I heard the series was gory as hell. And other stuff about it. Same with Vampire D. I heard the manga is a lot worse than the anime movies.
Guts deals with cosmic horrors

and Aurega can correct me if I'm wrong but IIRC one of the mad gods looks like the mars attacks aliens..or something equally trippy

Old 06-07-2012, 11:29 PM   #177
Death Shadow
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Guts deals with cosmic horrors

and Aurega can correct me if I'm wrong but IIRC one of the mad gods looks like the mars attacks aliens..or something equally trippy
That is....interesting?

In any case their theme is awesome.

Too bad the english dub is horrible. -_-
Old 06-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #178
Zaragor
Apprentice Genin

Zaragor is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hi, old member here. Avid gamer, but dont really watch anime. Do read manga though. Just came back to the site.

......▄▅███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.▄▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
...██████████████████►
... ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Zaragor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #179
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

welcome back

Old 06-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #180
SpartaTJ
Academy Graduate

SpartaTJ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to SpartaTJ

Hey my name's SpartaTJ or just TJ if you want! Im exicted to be here!I like to do RP fighting and talking to people and friends!
SpartaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote