Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:02 PM   #101
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The coffee shop

anime. can i get another one plz?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #102
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

OK, i'm off, cya guys!

And fangirl? don't be too emo toward the darkness village people. It's ok the village inspires emoness but you definitively don't have to follow that path.

*slowly fades from view*
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #103
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation Re: The coffee shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
thin i well like that you bring me a bottle of jack daniels with a shot glass and a cuban cigar think you *gives you the $250 for the stuff i just ordered*
im still weiting for my jack daniels and my cuban cigar animelover

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #104
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

hi ppl

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #105
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
OK, i'm off, cya guys!

And fangirl? don't be too emo toward the darkness village people. It's ok the village inspires emoness but you definitively don't have to follow that path.

*slowly fades from view*
call me by my name!!! Anime!!! lol

and yes alright

and Raiden? Like I said this is a CLEAN PLACE!!!

*brings assasin his soda*

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:08 PM   #106
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hello dogboy22, welcome to my coffee shop *bows*

Want something? want to talk, eat, etc.??

Old 07-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #107
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*drinks soda.* Ahh...thanks. So, anything else new with anyone?

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:11 PM   #108
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
*drinks soda.* Ahh...thanks. So, anything else new with anyone?
Have you done anything fun this summer Onx? *sits down*

Old 07-17-2009, 07:12 PM   #109
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
Hello dogboy22, welcome to my coffee shop *bows*

Want something? want to talk, eat, etc.??
i like to talk to ppl where is my master

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #110
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Have you done anything fun this summer Onyx? *sits down*
No. Nothing at all.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #111
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation Re: The coffee shop

Quote:
and Raiden? Like I said this is a CLEAN PLACE!!!

*brings assasin his soda*
i can smill the jack daniels and the cuban cigar's in the back animelover so plz just bring them to methere the only things that bring me happyness

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 07-17-2009, 07:14 PM   #112
Kakashi Sensai
Genin

Kakashi Sensai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Drink some coffee
Kakashi Sensai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:14 PM   #113
Kakashi Sensai
Genin

D you have any donuts
Old 07-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #114
animelover
Jonin

People, YES we can role play here, but please don't just post simple things. This is under "chats and clubs" So please....TALK!!!

and yes we have donuts *gives you some*

I have done nothing over the summer either

Old 07-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #115
Kakashi Sensai
Genin

Thanks I am a cop so donuts are the best for me
Old 07-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #116
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

*finishes soda.* lol. So, anything new on the forums other than drama?

Old 07-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #117
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Unhappy Re: The coffee shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
i can smill the jack daniels and the cuban cigar's in the back animelover so plz just bring them to methere the only things that bring me happyness
plz,im paying animelover,i just want to be happy

Old 07-17-2009, 07:26 PM   #118
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

-comes back in-

Im back

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:27 PM   #119
animelover
Jonin

I HOPE we will have no more dramas on the forums

and drinking is not good for you Raiden, you should know that

*gives him a hot vanilla de-caf with lots of sugar and milk*

and hello Cuzin, how are you today? anything new?

Old 07-17-2009, 07:28 PM   #120
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Im good, and nothing new

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote