Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #81
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: The coffee shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
Why take it out on my "coffee shop" then

*brings Itachi his cake*
*gets up discretely and sneaks to the door*

Phew, at least I get to keep my shirt today...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:45 PM   #82
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Talking Re: The coffee shop

Quote:
Drinks, cake, news-papers, any thing you'd like

(and I hope I didn't jinx my thread when I said my ealier posts )
thin i well like that you bring me a bottle of jack daniels with a shot glass and a cuban cigar think you *gives you the $250 for the stuff i just ordered*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:45 PM   #83
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If he doesn't want his bar to be vacant, why is he here and not there?

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #84
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

How someone gave me bad rep on my surgery thread saying "to counter all the sympathy rep your getting"

This is why the forums are so bad, people have no respect or sense of good judgement

I did not get any "sympathy rep" NOR would i want any

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #85
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why take it out on my "coffee shop" then

*brings Itachi his cake*
because it was the first one i noticed.

*sighs* sorry. can i get a soda. i need to calm down.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #86
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
because it was the first one i noticed.

*sighs* sorry. can i get a soda. i need to calm down.
Yes you may and that's all right

*gives you a soda* What is wrong?

and Raiden this is a CLEAN place mister!! No smoking or drinking, (bad example for the kids)

Old 07-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #87
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
How someone gave me bad rep on my surgery thread saying "to counter all the sympathy rep your getting"

This is why the forums are so bad, people have no respect or sense of good judgement

I did not get any "sympathy rep" NOR would i want any
Yeah. I don't want any either. i got bad rep and the message said "..." what is that?

Old 07-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #88
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
Yeah. I don't want any either. i got bad rep and the message said "..." what is that?
They treat it as a "game" now, that is NOT why we have the system

Old 07-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #89
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Unhappy Re: The coffee shop

Quote:
Yes you may and that's all right

*gives you a soda* What is wrong?

and Raiden this is a CLEAN place mister!! No smoking or drinking, (bad example for the kids)
I gotta go for a few days on sunday and im worried about my village. Also haven't been able to do much for a while because of some burns i got.(from a car engine)

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 07-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #90
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
*gets up discretely and sneaks to the door*

Phew, at least I get to keep my shirt today...
yes....."today"

I am his proud and rabid fan-girl

Old 07-17-2009, 06:53 PM   #91
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
They treat it as a "game" now, that is NOT why we have the system
I know. It's not a game. Now people want members to bad rep them for no reason!
All right, Onyx, calm down...*takes deep breaths.*

Old 07-17-2009, 06:53 PM   #92
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
I gotta go for a few days on sunday and im worried about my village. Also haven't been able to do much for a while because of some burns i got.(from a car engine)
Your Villagers can handle themselves, don't worry, and i'm sorry to hear that.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #93
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes....."today"

I am his proud and rabid fan-girl
.................no comment.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #94
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
I know. It's not a game. Now people want members to bad rep them for no reason.
My friend got a bad rep and it said "because this is fun"

Old 07-17-2009, 06:56 PM   #95
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Your Villagers can handle themselves, don't worry, and i'm sorry to hear that.
eh. u don't know my village. i know they can all handle there own but that's not the problem.*drinks soda*how much will the soda cost?

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-17-2009, 06:56 PM   #96
<Aurega?>

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I know. It's not a game. Now people want members to bad rep them for no reason!
All right, Onyx, calm down...*takes deep breaths.*
PM Sage Mode or Srhyse if you get rep like that. they will most likely remove it (since it had not reason) and warn the person who gave it.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:57 PM   #97
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yehhhhhhhhh. I will slaughter them all. ya hahahahaha

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-17-2009, 06:57 PM   #98
<Aurega?>

Quote:
Same thing, PM the mods, they will sort it out.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:58 PM   #99
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What? Yeah, it's fun to them, but not us. Can I get a soda? *closes eyes.*

Old 07-17-2009, 07:01 PM   #100
animelover
Jonin

*gives everyone what they ordered* and no price, today it's free

and true, we could pm the mods about that