Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-30-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
kevinvegda
Ninja Academy Student

kevinvegda has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Why are they not dubbing past 126?

Anyone of you know this? Why are they not dubbing it in English past 126???
Old 05-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why are they not dubbing past 126?

They actually have; I just finished watching episode 140.
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:19 AM   #3
Zabuza345
Chunin

Zabuza345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinvegda View Post
They have, and still are. Latest batch released is upto episode 140.
Zabuza345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:23 AM   #4
kevinvegda
Ninja Academy Student

kevinvegda has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Really?????? Thanx!!!!! I didn't know that! Where did you watch them??? and how much time does it usually take to dub a season? Thanx again.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:26 AM   #5
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Really?????? Thanx!!!!! I didn't know that! Where did you watch them??? and how much time does it usually take to dub a season? Thanx again.
If you want a helpful tip, I would take the rest of this conversation to PMs because if the name of the site is released publicly on this forum, it could result in you being punished.
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:21 AM   #6
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Id reccomend you buy them on itunes instead. I believe everyone should support what they love, so that we can keep getting more, instead of watching it for free without contribution. Just sayin.....

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:49 AM   #7
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

ITUNES!!!

Robbie I just started this recent batch finally! I watched Jiraiya mini for my week ration.
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:33 AM   #8
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

They're just releasing about 14 episodes at a time every two/three months rather than one every week or two.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:18 AM   #9
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This question is asked everytime they release a bunch of episodes and then dont release any for a while hahaha... but yeah everyone here is correct (: they will release some more episodes in about a few months time or so etc etc !!
"There are two worlds in which we live. One we refer to as "Reality" and the other "Fantasy". We often unlock our minds, sometimes even unconsciously, to live in a world of creation and dreaming, closing the senses that bind us to reality. We can only be as human as our minds allow us and in life it seems severing the ropes to reality is what keeps us alive. Sane."
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #10
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preemptive Strike View Post
ITUNES!!!

Robbie I just started this recent batch finally! I watched Jiraiya mini for my week ration.
YES! I just finished Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls too! FTW It was awesome! Better than Kakashi Gaiden, IMO!

Old 06-02-2012, 01:38 PM   #11
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Yes, I also enjoyed it more than Kakashi Gaiden.....except
Spoiler:
I wish there was more Minato!

but, you cant win em all
Old 06-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #12
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

DVD sets are released every season of the year.
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #13
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preemptive Strike View Post
Yes, I also enjoyed it more than Kakashi Gaiden.....except
Spoiler:
I wish there was more Minato!

but, you cant win em all
True, but Nagato, Yahiko and Konan, were good enough for me, plus I got to see Jiraiyas past experiences! And that was good enough for me! Minato did a wonderful part in Ninja Scrolls part 2 and we even got to see Kashina for the first time! A real winner, in my book!

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 06-02-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #14
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Cool Re: Why are they not dubbing past 126?

Quote:
What are you talking about?

iTunes released the uncut viz media english dub of naruto shippuden episodes 127-140 way back in april.

We should be getting another 11-13 new episodes from iTunes in July.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:02 PM   #15
Devastation27
Ninja Academy Student

Devastation27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think the episodes r moving 2 slow cuz of disney xd i want them 2 release about 30 episodes every 2 months
Devastation27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #16
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devastation27 View Post
I think the episodes are moving too slow because of Disney XD.

I want them to release about 30 episodes every 2 months.
Pfft...are you serious? That's NEVER going to happen.

We will always only get 11-13 new episodes every 2-3 months.

If you don't like how slow the english dub is, there's always the options of watching the english subs or reading the manga.

|
Old 06-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #17
Devastation27
Ninja Academy Student

Devastation27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yea actually i watch both but i still think it shuld move faster
Devastation27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #18
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Even sub doesnt get that many episodes. They get ONE new episode per week. And
technically dub has an episode per week also..if you break it down. If you expect dub to
catch up to sub then dream on. I want to be able to enjoy Naruto for as long as possible. At the rate you expect the series would end within a few months. And we would get spammed with a poorly written story because of a rushed schedule.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #19
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

They up to 140? Dang, I guess they give up on it ever coming back to TV, and are just releasing all the dub online. (probably a good idea)

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #20
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Cool Re: Why are they not dubbing past 126?

Quote:
I'd suggest buying the episodes from iTunes, there's no "legal" free method of watching them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
They up to 140? Dang, I guess they give up on it ever coming back to TV, and are just releasing all the dub online. (probably a good idea)
Yeah iTunes has Episodes 1-140, all in uncut english dub by Viz Media.

They also have both Movies 1 and 2 in uncut english dub by Viz Media.

|

Tags
126, dub, english, naruto, naruto shippuden, shippuden