Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:25 PM   #61
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The coffee shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
I'm good, i've been under stress, so I made this thread to hang out in so i could just get away from it all, even for a little while..
Hmmm yes it looks like a good place to relax

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #62
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

who started a coffee shop and why is everyone starting bar's and other things? I start somethin good and now everyone's copying me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #63
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
who started a coffee shop and why is everyone starting bar's and other things? I start somethin good and now everyone's copying me
Don't say that please, I find that mean

and I needed my own little place without too many drama, and your thread is a little.....too random for me now

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #64
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't say that please, I find that mean

and I needed my own little place without too many drama, and your thread is a little.....too random for me now
if ur there u know wat's going on. AND IT'S A BAR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. It's supposed to be random. and not trying to be mean. it's just that 4 ppl have resturaunts now. It's just bothering me that i am gettin so much competition so fast. nothing personal

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 07-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #65
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*sighs and sits down* Have they all left now?

Old 07-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #66
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

hey what else you have here

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #67
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hmmm thanks you for the coffee and bagel Anime-chan, but i have to go bye
*Leaves $5 tip*

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #68
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
if ur there u know wat's going on. AND IT'S A BAR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. It's supposed to be random. and not trying to be mean. it's just that 4 ppl have resturaunts now. It's just bothering me that i am gettin so much competition so fast. nothing personal
Before you even had a "bar"

People have had resteruants and many spas and other threads simliar, and it's just for a "hang-out"

why so serious?

Old 07-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #69
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

nope im here

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #70
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*sighs and sits down* Have they all left now?
No. I'm still here. *stays in seat.* I'm also tired of all the drama on the forum. *lays head on palm.* I might be in and out. I'm PMing two people. But I'll still come back here.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #71
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

People have had resteruants and many spas and other threads simliar, and it's just for a "hang-out"

why so serious?
If I could rep you I would!
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #72
animelover
Jonin

Okay then, I'm pm-ing too, just making sure this doesn't die in 7 mins. like my other threads!

and yeah the forums are getting WAY too drama-ish lately

Old 07-17-2009, 06:34 PM   #73
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
If I could rep you I would!
*laughs* Thanks for the thought!

Old 07-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #74
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Okay then, I'm pm-ing too, just making sure this doesn't die in 7 mins. like my other threads!

and yeah the forums are getting WAY too drama-ish lately
I agree.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #75
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100

*leaves 1,000,000 dollars for no apparent reason*
watch this
itachifan100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #76
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
hey what else you have here
Drinks, cake, news-papers, any thing you'd like

(and I hope I didn't jinx my thread when I said my ealier posts )

Old 07-17-2009, 06:38 PM   #77
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
I agree.
I wonder why? Is it because of the "war" coming or what?

Many have just plain left too

Old 07-17-2009, 06:39 PM   #78
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100

can i have a cake
itachifan100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #79
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

why so serious?
because i am in a bad mood right now and i don't want my bar to become vacant.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #80
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
because i am in a bad mood right now and i don't want my bar to become vacant.
Why take it out on my "coffee shop" then

*brings Itachi his cake*