Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Battlegrounds Mod Check-In

Jinchiruuki, J-Sun Tasogare, Rasen_Chidori, Kuromaki, Shikamaru Nara, Vatanui AKA Pride, Vivi, Yori, The Immortal Watch Dog

These are the current BG Mods. However I feel like half of them aren't even active and Shika and IWD do 95% of the workload.

Please check-in if you are an active BG member and would still like to help out around here. I'll take your silence as inactivity, as I haven't seen Vivi, Vat, Yori, Jin, or J-sun do any work in the BG's lately.

At the moment, IWD outranks you guys. But I need one or two people to be FAIL members for the BG, preferably people with a leash on their tempers. You won't be his boss, unless he stops working on the tournament(Or continues to not do anything on the tournament). But just know I'm scouting so be on your best behavior.

Atm Shika is my pick. I wouldn't mind making Uchiha_Sora a mod either. But do you guys have any recommendation? Goes for all members.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #2
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Battlegrounds Mod Check-In

I check up in here a fair bit, don't actually post much, but if you really need help from trustworthy FAIL members, then I'm up for it.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 06-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well IWD does most of the work, I kinda just tag along.
But I'd be more than willing to be FAIL.

I don't know about FAIL for Sora or SnS but if you need two FAIL members and you need another one besides me, I'd say go for Uchiha_Sora. Also I think if you wanna make another mod aside from FAIL, SnS is your man. He lurks quite a bit.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #4
Old Geezer
Banned

Old Geezer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I am interested, but i am sooo far down on the list....... TBC should know my debating and reasoning.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #5
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah your chances are slim NU, you'd have to pay me A LOT more than Scyther.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #6
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

SnS hasn't been here long enough to be considered, though I do like him. US has been active for a long time and never once had a negative encounter with him.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

... Let's not go there.

Anyway, I sent Sora a PM about if he WANTS to be a mod so I'll let you know if he is an option.
SnS says he wants to mod here but he wants to try for it in a few months, but he's definitely a worthy guy.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #8
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I didn't say to ask US, I'm just letting you guys in on my thoughts. But I guess knowing if he even wants the job is an important thing.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Oops. Well it couldn't hurt.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:50 PM   #10
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Shikamaru is definitely the one you should choose.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #11
Old Geezer
Banned

Shikamaru Nara for FAIL as you said TBC,

as for a mod: SNS, Uchiha_Sora, 321Zigzag3, myself
Old 06-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I think Ziggy was a mod for a short time but he was inactive so he withdrew I think.
Wow that was a while ago.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #13
Old Geezer
Banned

must have been before I joined. But ziggy does know debating and Naruto a lot. He always seemed to be levelheaded.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #14
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

You certainly love these threads TBC. How many check-in threads have you made so far? 80?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

They're necessary since people go MIA far too often. >_>
Old 06-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #16
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ahh I do love these threads, any way off to hand pick my replacement!!!

I'd go for Shika and Kreegah I want them as my right and left hand..if Kreegah is willing to be more active..

I need someone who's willing to listen to me and see method in my madness not make it impossible to do what needs to be done to ensure quality propagates this section- but I also need someone who can be calm and even tempered, who can cool my jets and function as the good cop to my bad cop. Someone who's judgment I can trust enough to have him question me in public and it not be full of nonsense of sanctimony. I need someone I've seen debate before too, someone I know can tell the difference between a troll who needs to be taken down. A young newb who just needs to get his head together..and a good poster and one who's not got the Mister Rogers neighborhood style hypersensitivity..

I want someone who can counter me but I can work with,...where the regs see that and its transparent

Shikamaru, wooster come to mind..but wooster is burned out and Shika seems to have red tape issues or whatever

Sasori might be able to fill that position..certainly he seems nice enough to be my opposite but willing to listen and I respect his views and I like him a lot..hell I wouldn't even mind taking orders from the guy

First Hokage is another

I would however prefer Shika.as my right hand with another of those mentioned as my left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Geezer View Post
must have been before I joined. But ziggy does know debating and Naruto a lot. He always seemed to be levelheaded.
you have no right to weigh in on matters of forum politics

do not make me show you the door.

That being said..the lying troll has a very valid point

were Ziggy more active he would make a fantastic mod much like Cnorwood is a fantastic mod when he is around...they both have RL kicking their asses

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 06-03-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:54 PM   #17
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I do rather like uchiha, and a promotion for him is long overdue.
Ziggy is always my second pick, good memories and he is a great guy too.

I always picture him to be like...

IRL I bet he is a zigzagoon
Old 06-03-2012, 08:16 PM   #18
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

@Old Geezer: I'd have a better chance at being a mod here than you, and I don't frequent the BG anymore lol.

Of course that could change............................

Old 06-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #19
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I definitely wouldn't mind doing it.

But I would recommend shika for the job.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 06-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #20
Old Geezer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

you have no right to weigh in on matters of forum politics

do not make me show you the door.

That being said..the lying troll has a very valid point

were Ziggy more active he would make a fantastic mod much like Cnorwood is a fantastic mod when he is around...they both have RL kicking their asses
With all due respect IWD, I do not lie, no matter what CoP has told you. As far as I can tell TBC made this an open thread for input from the user-base. Or else he would have put it into BG Council area invisible to normal members.

TBC asked for opinions, I gave him mine. If that disagrees with you, take it up with TBC.

EDIT for IWD (In case you forgot): As per TBC: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=141

Last edited by Old Geezer; 06-03-2012 at 08:43 PM.