Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #20001
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

(( Well the portal closes up behind Mizuki. xD And the only one that can reopen it is Lone. o.o ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 06:35 PM   #20002
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

((Screw it. I'm jumping in >.>))

Ijirashii saw his old Mizuki, who he hasn't seen since an accident that led to him ending up all alone for months in a mental institute. Seeing her entering a strange portal. His physical appears has changed greatly, making him less recognizable. Most notably his hair length and color. Ijirashii quickly followed her and managed to get inside the portal before it closed.

(( Now concerning what you said about it closing behind her in double parentheses. I think this is technically allowed since it wasn't stated in Role Play format, that the portal closed o-o. *Le me jumping in a RP))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sai's brother; 06-02-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Adding, somewhat key info
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #20003
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Miyo nodded and walking to the hosptail and walking into get Koga.
Koga layed in bed as he was sleeping.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #20004
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Koga layed in bed as he was sleeping.
Miyo smile and walk in the room
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #20005
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Miyo smile and walk in the room
Koga was just laying there sleeping.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #20006
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Koga was just laying there sleeping.
Koga " wisper Miyo laying a hand on his shoulder
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #20007
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Koga " wisper Miyo laying a hand on his shoulder
Koga made a little sound as he then opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Miyo
Old 06-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #20008
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Koga made a little sound as he then opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Miyo
" I am glad your getting you rest,but i came to take you home,that is if you can go home" said Miyo
Old 06-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #20009
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
" I am glad your getting you rest,but i came to take you home,that is if you can go home" said Miyo
"I can go home," said Ripred as he slowly sat up "I would be happy to get out of this place!"
Old 06-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #20010
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I can go home," said Ripred as he slowly sat up "I would be happy to get out of this place!"
"Good sorry i took so long,i ate befor i came " said Miyo helping him
Old 06-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #20011
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki sighed as he walked away, "My hearts an idiot." She mumbled. She looked back at the portal and inhaled a deep breath, "Here goes nothing.." She whispered, stepping into the portal that will take her to Ignis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post

Ijirashii saw his old Mizuki, who he hasn't seen since an accident that led to him ending up all alone for months in a mental institute. Seeing her entering a strange portal. His physical appears has changed greatly, making him less recognizable. Most notably his hair length and color. Ijirashii quickly followed her and managed to get inside the portal before it closed.

(( Now concerning what you said about it closing behind her in double parentheses. I think this is technically allowed since it wasn't stated in Role Play format, that the portal closed o-o. *Le me jumping in a RP))
The usually somewhat white metazone had its lights dimmed today, enough for one to see but still dark. Kagami was sitting on his throne, wearing special reading glasses and reading a book. Also a song could be heard throughtout the entire area; perhaps it was serving as ambience.

(( http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r0c8B97gfnw ))

His wine-red eyes seemingly shone as he read due to the twilight-like state of the area. The book he was reading? The Mysteries of the Human Body and Mind. Noticing the presence of two ninja, "Hm?" He pondered gently as he turned his head to see them; he seemed to be somewhat sleepy but nonetheless was also awake.

Last edited by Phazonous; 06-02-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #20012
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Good sorry i took so long,i ate befor i came " said Miyo helping him
"It's ok," said Koga with a smile.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:16 PM   #20013
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"It's ok," said Koga with a smile.
" Well come on " said Miyo taking his hand seening a few bandage on him.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:19 PM   #20014
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
" Well come on " said Miyo taking his hand seening a few bandage on him.
Koga nodded as he stood up still a bit shaky as he held her hand.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #20015
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
The usually somewhat white metazone had its lights dimmed today, enough for one to see but still dark. Kagami was sitting on his throne, wearing special reading glasses and reading a book. Also a song could be heard throughtout the entire area; perhaps it was serving as ambience.

(( http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r0c8B97gfnw ))

His wine-red eyes seemingly shone as he read due to the twilight-like state of the area. The book he was reading? The Mysteries of the Human Body and Mind. Noticing the presence of two ninja, "Hm?" He pondered gently as he turned his head to see them; he seemed to be somewhat sleepy but nonetheless was also awake.
Mizuki blinked, looking at Ignis, "H-Hey.." She studdered. She looked over at saw someone else, "Who are..?" Her eyes widened, "Ijirashii?" She asked in disbelief, "What.. What the heck are you doing here?!" She went to hug him then shook her head. "Wait.. How are you here?" She asked.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #20016
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

"I was very lonely and I saw you so I followed you into this . . . place" Ijirashii gave off a faint smile. Then he pointed over to the portal they came through as it was closing. "So how have you been?" Ijirashii asked. His eyes shifted towards Ignis.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #20017
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
"I was very lonely and I saw you so I followed you into this . . . place" Ijirashii gave off a faint smile. Then he pointed over to the portal they came through as it was closing. "So how have you been?" Ijirashii asked. His eyes shifted towards Ignis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki blinked, looking at Ignis, "H-Hey.." She studdered. She looked over at saw someone else, "Who are..?" Her eyes widened, "Ijirashii?" She asked in disbelief, "What.. What the heck are you doing here?!" She went to hug him then shook her head. "Wait.. How are you here?" She asked.
Kagami let them continue their conversation and continued reading.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #20018
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Kara smiled as she walked near a pool somewhere.
"I thought you were with your little boyfriend?" asked Discord as he layed in a tree.
"Oh, he is just with one my changelings, he won't know the difference aslong as he is under my control," said Kara as she looked into the pool as it then changed from Kara's reflextion to a different person, this was not the real Kara. A slender lady with a midnight black dress with tattered holes at the bottom and on the long almost scary gown. Her hair was long and teal as she wore a black crown tipped with blue orbs as her dark green eyes slightly glowed. "It's sort of sad, none of them can't even tell their friend from a fake. Just like that Mikail or whatever his name is."
"Well you are perfect for diguses, Chrysalis, my mother, your soul light is the same as Kara so Lone can't tell, her dear friend Mizuki even with her blood vision can't tell, and your acting is flawless," said Discord.
"Flawless, It's flattering that you say that my son, but my acting is the only thing that can reconise me from the real one, everything else you can't tell one bit," said Chrysalis. "My acting is my only flaw, but only a slight one."
"Other then that, no one can tell," said Discord
"Exactly," said Chrysalis as the reflection in the pool reflected Kara again.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #20019
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Koga nodded as he stood up still a bit shaky as he held her hand.
You okay " said Miyo " Can you walk alright?"
Old 06-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #20020
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You okay " said Miyo " Can you walk alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine, just a bit wobbly, but still fine," said Koga as he started walking.