Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #21
Ninjaslayer15
Genin Elite

Ninjaslayer15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Gogeta vs Any tag team from Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi's pupil View Post
He won't do that. It's not in his nature. But if he did, that would be hilarious.
Yea I know but hey maybe vegetas side of the fusion would get lazy and say who cares
3.Naruto
4.One Piece

"Believe it!"~Naruto
"I don't care if your a million times stronger than me!"~Goku
"I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win."~Ichigo
"
When the power of love overcomes the love of power. the world will know peace."~Aizen
"
You are slow, even when falling..."~Byakuya
Old 06-19-2011, 10:20 PM   #22
Itachi's pupil
Ninja Academy Student

Itachi's pupil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaslayer15 View Post
Yea I know but hey maybe vegetas side of the fusion would get lazy and say who cares
It would be like Majin Vegeta. If that happens than the universe will be in a heck of a trouble.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:22 PM   #23
Ninjaslayer15
Genin Elite

Ninjaslayer15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
It would be like Majin Vegeta. If that happens than the universe will be in a heck of a trouble.
Haha yea... but oh well I think its time to let this thread go cause EVERYONE knows the outcome
3.Naruto
4.One Piece

"Believe it!"~Naruto
"I don't care if your a million times stronger than me!"~Goku
"I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win."~Ichigo
"
When the power of love overcomes the love of power. the world will know peace."~Aizen
"
You are slow, even when falling..."~Byakuya
Old 06-19-2011, 10:31 PM   #24
Itachi's pupil
Ninja Academy Student

Itachi's pupil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah time to let this thread die. See if you ask anyone of the mods to lock this.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:45 AM   #25
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

They all die the same way, before they know it.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #26
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

The only character that can TRY to do something is the Rikudo sage, Gogeta beats him before he even reacts though lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #27
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
The only character that can TRY to do something is the Rikudo sage, Gogeta beats him before he even reacts though lol.
Not neccessarily.

Remember what a incomplete Izanagi was capable when Danzo used it?
Going by Hype eventhough it is hard to say then Rikodou is very well close to Omnipotence.

Though that is by Izanagi's Hype.
Power to create everything you Imagine.

And if we go by Logic Izanami is the destruction part though I ain't gonna go into that.

Anyhow:
The Sages only hope is per Hype and even that is doubtful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #28
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Not neccessarily.

Going by Hype eventhough it is hard to say then Rikodou is very well close to Omnipotence.

And if we go by Logic Izanami is the destruction part though I ain't gonna go into that.

Anyhow:
I wasin't really reffering to that, but yeah thats one of the few abilities he has that can save him.

The Rikudo sage can use the 5 legendary weapons right?
So he should be able to call Gogeta and when Gogeta responds(which I doubt he'd do) he gets sucked into the Amber pot.

Gogeta has a MUCH higher chance of winning if not 100% chance.

Old 07-04-2011, 07:35 PM   #29
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

But he doesn't know Gogeta's name so that's completely irrelevant.

There's also the fact Sage would have to survive long enough to thing of something to keep hin from not dying and that ain't happenin.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #30
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

...but the Sage will die before he even notices how bada$$ gogeta is... which only takes a half a second.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:33 PM   #31
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1.I don't say that.I say stomps a mudhole.
2.Gogeta rapes the sage while playing a children's card game....
Old 07-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #32
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I completely know the difference in power between the two universes. I know that Gogeta can solo the entire narutoverse even with two hands tied behind his back. The only reason I made this thread was to see how many people supported the narutoverse and what reasons they have for this. Seriously did you read my second post as I asked you to? Well by now I think you should understand that I truly believe even Krillin can take out the whole narutoverse without much difficulty. His greatest problems will be the tailed beasts but even they would fall before him.

Well thats techinaclly three on one but I shall allow it only to let the Narutoverse have more of a chance. So how do you think that they could the beast that is Gogeta?

Hey I have got one better. Master Roshi blowing up the moon at the beginning of dragonball.

Very true.

Ok I shall think about that.

These are all true people. BELIEVE IT!!!
Krillin has absolutely zero feats. Anyone can own krillin...

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

Old 07-06-2011, 07:47 PM   #33
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto Cifer View Post
You sir have jut failed the internet.Please kill yourself.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #34
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto Cifer View Post
Ignoring the split-second battle segment between him and Roshi in early Dragon Ball.

As well as Destructo Disc being seen as threatening enough by Vegeta for him to be shocked and yell at Nappa to dodge before it rapes him.

Not to mention Krillin being hyped as the strongest human in the series.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

YouTube:
src="

Miku-san maji tenshi!
Old 06-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #35
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

gogeta solos the whole narutoverse
Old 06-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #36
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Naruto solos. He slams a Rasengan into Gogeta's chest. Gogeta dies.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #37
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Tsunade punches him. Gogeta dies.

Old 06-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #38
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Not neccessarily.

Anyhow:
You mean you are not 100% certain Gogeta would completely and totally anihilate and rape this?!!
Old 06-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #39
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^Well the Sage COULD be a casual solar system buster and massively FTL.. If Kishi makes him that way

Old 06-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #40
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Uzamaki Clan View Post
gogeta solos the whole narutoverse
dont necro old threads, especially rape threads

LOCKING