Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default The coffee shop

Located at the underground place in the busy and hectic city:

It gives us a peaceful get away from the daily dramas of life, with a nice touch of coffee or any drink you choose..Chat with friends and discuss, a place for everyone to just kick back.

~~This is the coffe shop, enjoy~~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The coffee shop

*enters coffee shop.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #3
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hey people

Old 07-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
the ninja in the Darkness
Genin

the ninja in the Darkness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

o.k. this sounds fine
the ninja in the Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:48 PM   #5
animelover
Jonin

So what brings you to my little old underground shop? *laughs and cleans some glasses*

Old 07-17-2009, 05:49 PM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
*enters coffee shop.*
hey there OnyxBlossom

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:49 PM   #7
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
So what brings you to my little old underground shop? *laughs and cleans some glasses*
I just came across it while walking around. So i decided to enter.

Old 07-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #8
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
hey there OnyxBlossom
hey raiden. What's up?

Old 07-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
hey raiden. What's up?
nathing much, im sad to say sunday might be my last day on th forums

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #10
animelover
Jonin

*sighs happily and sits down* It's been a long day

Raiden, enjoy yourself while your here then, thats what it's all about

"living for today and hoping for a better tomorrow"

Old 07-17-2009, 05:52 PM   #11
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

-walks in with Tux and sunglasses and sits down near a table and orders for Coffee, De cap-

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:52 PM   #12
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Can someone here read my story and comment on the story?

oh can i have expresso

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:53 PM   #13
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Can someone here read my story and comment on the story?

oh can i have expresso
comment on the thread

Old 07-17-2009, 05:54 PM   #14
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruto & Hinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*walks in* i'll take a coffee please

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. Thank you to all of our veterans and active duty military.
Freedom was never free - thank a veteran, thank their family

Aura Genin
Naruto & Hinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:54 PM   #15
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Can I have a decafe please?

Old 07-17-2009, 05:54 PM   #16
animelover
Jonin

*brings you di cap and expresso*

Yeah I'll try Cuzin, and welcome all

Old 07-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #17
animelover
Jonin

Coffee's on the house tonight!

*brings everyone coffee*

anything you would like to talk about?

Old 07-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #18
Sai's brother
Jonin

-drinks expresso-

Old 07-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #19
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

-sips coffee from the cup sitting down reading a book called "Aragon"

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #20
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruto & Hinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yay!
*drinks coffee* thanks!

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. Thank you to all of our veterans and active duty military.
Freedom was never free - thank a veteran, thank their family

Aura Genin
Naruto & Hinata is offline   Reply With Quote