Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #81
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
LOL we COULD use that, but it would make things more complicated xD

[We're getting there]

[LOL]

I think we can fit 2 more people into THIS group/thread. So a total of 9. If we exceed that number, we will make a new thread, where the next group will play in. And so on so forth.
What do you mean by complicated

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:22 PM   #82
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
What do you mean by complicated
Then we'll have to do the whole roll for damage, roll for constitution, etc. It's a bit much. Plus, I don't even know completely how it works, and I played DnD before. I think it might push people away from wanting to play.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #83
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh that is a pain anyways lol

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #84
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Exactly xD

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 06-01-2012, 02:36 PM   #85
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Alright, I've realized that us mods are the ones that have to get this going. Pool will take care of Pie and Bacon's characters, while I take care of IG's and Taka-hebi's.

Gabriella, you've just entered the town of Eureka, California, traveling from Southern Oregon. It sits by the Arcata Bay, and is near small islands and an airport in which you will have to cross two islands on one bridge to get to. You've been hiking in mostly forests the past week, surviving on what you had, and what you could find. You're tired from the walk, and sleeping on the hard ground. Sleep didn't come easy either, from constant waking, afraid of the infected lurking. This town looks deserted: No one, not even infected can be seen. Cars have been abandoned. The only animals in sight are a few birds in the air. You see an inn nearby, and you finally notice the blood on your clothes.

This whole past week has been rough for me. Living in forests and eating God knows what isn't exactly what I imagined I'd be doing at age 17. It wasn't all that bad though, seeing as how it improved my survival skills. I've only been eating a little bit a day, so i've gotten weaker.

Right now, however, I am no longer in a forest, but an abandoned town. Noticing that i seem to be the only human here, I start thinking about how I'd had no human contact for a week. Not even from infected. God must be on my side. My luck will run out sooner or later, i'm sure of it.

Spotting a seemingly deserted inn nearby, I make my way towards it. As expected, the lobby is empty. Rummaging through the lobby counter, I find the keys to all the rooms in this place. It takes me quite a while to find a key that fits a door, but I finally open it.

The room is not what a normal person would condsider nice. The bed is unmade, the wallpaper is peeling, the floor is stained with......ew. And to top it all off, there is a huge nasty roach on the side of one wall. In my eyes, however, it is far better than the conditions I had to live with recently.

I make my way to the bathroom and oh! What a pleasant sight! The toilet is clogged up with excrements. Pushing it to the back of my mind, I undress, throw my ratty, blood-stained clothes in the trash bin, and step in the shower. Afterwards, I put on the extra clothes I had, and throw my self on the bed for a long sleep.

(I hope that was fine >.<)

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #86
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
This whole past week has been rough for me. Living in forests and eating God knows what isn't exactly what I imagined I'd be doing at age 17. It wasn't all that bad though, seeing as how it improved my survival skills. I've only been eating a little bit a day, so i've gotten weaker.

Right now, however, I am no longer in a forest, but an abandoned town. Noticing that i seem to be the only human here, I start thinking about how I'd had no human contact for a week. Not even from infected. God must be on my side. My luck will run out sooner or later, i'm sure of it.

Spotting a seemingly deserted inn nearby, I make my way towards it. As expected, the lobby is empty. Rummaging through the lobby counter, I find the keys to all the rooms in this place. It takes me quite a while to find a key that fits a door, but I finally open it.

The room is not what a normal person would condsider nice. The bed is unmade, the wallpaper is peeling, the floor is stained with......ew. And to top it all off, there is a huge nasty roach on the side of one wall. In my eyes, however, it is far better than the conditions I had to live with recently.

I make my way to the bathroom and oh! What a pleasant sight! The toilet is clogged up with excrements. Pushing it to the back of my mind, I undress, throw my ratty, blood-stained clothes in the trash bin, and step in the shower. Afterwards, I put on the extra clothes I had, and throw my self on the bed for a long sleep.

(I hope that was fine >.<)
(Yeah, in fact, it was great)

As you're sleeping, you hear the floor creak in the lobby. At first you dismiss it for just old wood. Then you hear it again. Then again. And after a few seconds, the creaking gets closer and closer. You hear that accompanying the creaking, is dragging of feet. There is a window in your room that you can escape from.

Your task:
Escape the inn
or
confront who, or whatever is outside your door.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 06-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #87
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
[Jonesy, I'll get to you once I discuss with the other mod about you.]
Alright.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #88
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post

ALEXIS
Spoiler:
It's June 1, 2015. Summer has officially started. You wake up this morning and you are greeted by the sound of Barky barking his brains out. The first thing you notice though, is the sprinkler going off in your front yard. Barky has been trying to warn you for the past 30 seconds that some one has broken into your house. You scurry out of bed, and grab your sword that you keep in your room. You rush downstairs to find that a seemingly zombified person is rummaging through your pantry. You slice it down with ease. You gather some necessities, seeing as your entire food supply is now contaminated. Some water bottles, and a ds all shoved into your backpack. You clean off your sword with some conviently placed Baby Wipes and you're on your way. When you walk outside, you are appauled at the site. Zombies have caused much havoc. Fire Hydrants are spewing columns of water into the air. The zombies seem to be forming a circle around the water in the air, while still avoiding it. The zombies are crowding around a hydrant across the street, but there is also one on your lawn that no zombies are around. Your stomach growls, and the sound it makes is so enourmous that the zombies across the street hear it and begin to chase you. The sprinklers water sprays you in the face. You remember that the local pie shop is just around the corner. You're really hungry now.

YOUR TASKS:
You can either: Fight off Zombies with sword OR Find an alternative to wash them all out.
Get to the front of the pie shop without being turned into a zombie.

"Barky the zombies appear to respond to sound and have a weakness to water. I have a plan but you to distract them for me." Barky barks to confirm that he understands the plan.

I run inside the house quickly in order to get the old wrench from the broken tool box. At the same time Barky runs around the yard barking loudly while the zombies begin to chase him. I find the toolbox and get the wrench but I notice that it's so rusted that it might not work. "It better work or I'll have to come up with a plan B".

I hurry back outside and I go over to the fire hydrant on the yawn. I notice that all of the zombies are chasing Barky, while I begin using the wrench. "Barky on the count of ten I need you get all of the zombies in line facing the street". Barky begins to run in that direction and I start counting. Barky gets past the area where the water is going to go at the 8 count. "10". The water is released from the spot where fire fighters usally attach their fire hose and the intense pressure of the water destories all the zombies in it's path. A couple of the zombies were not in range of the water so I unsheathed my sword and ran the zombies. I quickly sliced them into pieces and put my sword back into it's sheath.

"Nice job Barky". Barky barks in a way that sounds happy. I go back to the fire hydrant and I try to remove the wrench but it breaks in two on my attempt. "Barky lets go to the pie shop". Me and Barky go the pie shop quickly in an attempt to avoid getting noticed by any more zombies.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #89
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Dayum Pie is smart)

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 06-01-2012, 04:51 PM   #90
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(( I wanna start mine. D: ))

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:57 PM   #91
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

ALEXIS

Spoiler:
The doors to the pie shop are locked, but that's no problem. You remember that the owner had entrusted you with the location of his spare key. Right under the doormat. Kind of a cheesy and obvious place, but hey, it works. You get inside, and stuff yourself with all the types of pie possible. Even chocolate blueberry pie. Inside the shop, you even find a Tazer Shockwave.
Spoiler:
You pin yourself into the back of the shop and decide to wait for stay for a while. You set up the tazer shockwave infront of you. With you and Barky both full, you decide to stay for a while to let your food digest. But before you know it, zombies are hoarding you once again.

Task: Defeat all Zombies and escape the pie shop
(You're in the back and zombies are flooding from the front. There are no backdoors.)

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #92
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spoiler:
You've locked yourself in the Planet Hollywood hotel building, and you've been in here for about a couple days. You also made sure to clear out every room you could find. The zombies you found, you killed, and took them to the roof, where you threw them off to be eaten by the crowd down below. The building seems solid enough to hold them off for maybe a day or two. There are multiple exits, but there are no windows near them to tell how many zombies, if any, are outside. Even with the rations you found in the building, you're running a bit low on supplies. However, you have gotten good rest the time you've been in here, so your strength is replenished.

Your tasks:
Find a way to escape
or
Find a way to be able to stay confined in the building.

I run down stair into the lobby to see if their we're zombies and there's a blood bath looks like all the kill each other down here 'Covers his Nose because of the smell' Geez could smell any worse,'Takes his gun out' and prepares for ambush.

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #93
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
Spoiler:
You've locked yourself in the Planet Hollywood hotel building, and you've been in here for about a couple days. You also made sure to clear out every room you could find. The zombies you found, you killed, and took them to the roof, where you threw them off to be eaten by the crowd down below. The building seems solid enough to hold them off for maybe a day or two. There are multiple exits, but there are no windows near them to tell how many zombies, if any, are outside. Even with the rations you found in the building, you're running a bit low on supplies. However, you have gotten good rest the time you've been in here, so your strength is replenished.

Your tasks:
Find a way to escape
or
Find a way to be able to stay confined in the building.

I run down stair into the lobby to see if their we're zombies and there's a blood bath looks like all the kill each other down here 'Covers his Nose because of the smell' Geez could smell any worse,'Takes his gun out' and prepares for ambush.
You hear moaning come from different directions throughout the bottom floor. There are still some lurking about.
(Also, you don't need to do the ' thing. Just type it out like: I cover my nose because of the smell.
or I take my gun out and prepare for ambush. Do it like that.)

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]

Last edited by Cloukora; 06-01-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #94
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(( I wanna start mine. D: ))
Poor lonely

Quote:

Old 06-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #95
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Poor lonely
*kills off character* >_>

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #96
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Patience young padawan)

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 06-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #97
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*kills off character* >_>
Don't prove me right. XD

Quote:

Old 06-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #98
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Mooooo!
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #99
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Bacon's here?!

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #100
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm waiting...
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote