Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-23-2011, 10:47 AM   #21
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Tier List Poll Results

What do you mean? I guess Minato and Itachi are tied now but it was probably from a set time
Old 12-23-2011, 10:49 AM   #22
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
What do you mean? I guess Minato and Itachi are tied now but it was probably from a set time
Shikamaru used his alt to vote.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #23
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I just complicated Itachi Vs Minato.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #24
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I already set the winner at that particular time, any excess votes shouldnt be counted. I mean I didnt think Aoba would win in Aoba vs Hana, went and voted and bumped the thread, but Im not changing the results.

If you think about it anyone can win in these polls like Sakura vs Rikudou Naruto, just pm a bunch of Sakura fangirls and have them come and vote.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-31-2012, 06:30 PM   #25
Old Geezer
Banned

Old Geezer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

can I post a thread with a poll for this?
Old 05-31-2012, 06:34 PM   #26
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No, stop bumping old threads.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:09 AM   #27
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

This isn't really happening anymore, so I'm graveyarding this