Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-31-2012, 09:19 PM   #441
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #46: 2+2=7

So you would be referring to?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-31-2012, 09:25 PM   #442
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
So you would be referring to?
Colorles

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 05-31-2012, 09:34 PM   #443
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Colorles cannot be described as having passion or being a felon because that means you're assuming it's a human, which it has made quite clear it's not. You can ask it yourself if you want.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:36 PM   #444
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Soooooooo.....what happened?
Old 05-31-2012, 09:36 PM   #445
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Colorles
Well then passion would not be right to describe Colorles.

He always try to portray himself to me as a vague type of character. But thats the least of things.

I would not be surprised if he was just using a facade or whatever it is.

Who knows.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-31-2012, 09:42 PM   #446
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Colorles cannot be described as having passion or being a felon because that means you're assuming it's a human, which it has made quite clear it's not. You can ask it yourself if you want.
ah yes, the thing was indeed very much a thing

did you ever see its martial arts wank threads on the OBD? the twelve black belts lead by Bruce lee vs a bar full of hells angels?

or twelve black belts lead by bruce lee vs a bar full of grizzly bears?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:45 PM   #447
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Those threads were disasters especially the latter.

So I reckon Colorles told you who he was in NF and other forums and here if he used dupes as well?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-31-2012, 09:47 PM   #448
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Seriously what the h*ll did miss?
Old 05-31-2012, 09:48 PM   #449
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Those threads were disasters especially the latter.

So I reckon Colorles told you who he was in NF and other forums and here if he used dupes as well?
I made them to bait it..and it took it hook line and sinker than carried them beyond any reasoning

it revealed itself to be otocan via divulging certain details only Oto could have known, since Oto was one of Flying shadows dupes...and flying shadow was the persona..that thing created after it abandoned the Grand Master after FSW failed

it became colorles it will no doubt return with a completely different persona

Old 05-31-2012, 09:49 PM   #450
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Seriously what the h*ll did miss?
a great deal of messed up shiiittt

Old 05-31-2012, 09:51 PM   #451
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Who else is enjoying life?

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #452
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Who else is enjoying life?
I am. The trivia contest here is pretty fun.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:59 PM   #453
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am. The trivia contest here is pretty fun.
Indeed it is. As is being stalked by Wooster and his endless amounts of redneck jokes.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-31-2012, 10:13 PM   #454
TRcommander
Chunin

Lol Wooster.......just ditching the contest like that.

And I just noticed you're a ginger......I don't think we can be friends :(
Old 05-31-2012, 10:13 PM   #455
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

I have long considered entering the Trivia contest

oh First Hokage if you want some humor that isn't hick based

cop sees an old man languishing and sobbing on a street corner and walks up to him "pops why so sad? flat broke?" "noo I am a millionaire" "well damn pops, wife die?" "noo I am married to 21 year old model and she really loves me and isn't using me for my money" well damn pops..the cop says why you crying? "because I don't remember where I live!!"

Old 05-31-2012, 10:36 PM   #456
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:

And I just noticed you're a ginger......I don't think we can be friends
I get that alot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I have long considered entering the Trivia contest

oh First Hokage if you want some humor that isn't hick based

cop sees an old man languishing and sobbing on a street corner and walks up to him "pops why so sad? flat broke?" "noo I am a millionaire" "well damn pops, wife die?" "noo I am married to 21 year old model and she really loves me and isn't using me for my money" well damn pops..the cop says why you crying? "because I don't remember where I live!!"
That's a damn good joke.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-31-2012, 10:44 PM   #457
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
I get that alot.
Sorry, but my friends and I were stalked by a ginger at disney world a few years ago during a band trip. While I was in the bathroom, he started talking to my gf, but after he realized that she was taken, he started hitting on my sister instead. Besides that, he started out ok, but after an hour or so we knew there was something off about him partly because he said he was there with some friends that he was supposed to meet, but we never saw them, and he was still with us during the time he said he was supposed to meet them, so I'm pretty sure he just made that up, so really he was probably just there to stalk people. The other part was just him being creepy as heck......if I ever met colorles in real life I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turned out to be the same person. It was really creepy, and it took a while for us to ditch him since there was the whole group of us for him to keep track of.

Last edited by TRcommander; 05-31-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:12 AM   #458
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry, but my friends and I were stalked by a ginger at disney world a few years ago during a band trip. While I was in the bathroom, he started talking to my gf, but after he realized that she was taken, he started hitting on my sister instead. Besides that, he started out ok, but after an hour or so we knew there was something off about him partly because he said he was there with some friends that he was supposed to meet, but we never saw them, and he was still with us during the time he said he was supposed to meet them, so I'm pretty sure he just made that up, so really he was probably just there to stalk people. The other part was just him being creepy as heck......if I ever met colorles in real life I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turned out to be the same person. It was really creepy, and it took a while for us to ditch him since there was the whole group of us for him to keep track of.
Sounds kinda like something that happened to me and 2 of my friends at Six Flags 3 weeks ago. The 2 girls I was with are freakin beautiful, and this guy kept following us. It was kinda creepy. He never actually walked up to us though. I guess he didn't wanna run up on these hands! I don't blame him. I wouldn't wanna fight me if I was him either.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-01-2012, 08:43 AM   #459
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
actually I'm fairly certain colorless is either African American or of Amerindian descent

if that video footage of his ninja skills was actually him at all

Old 06-01-2012, 08:54 AM   #460
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Indeed it is. As is being stalked by Wooster and his endless amounts of redneck jokes.
You know you love it
Quote:

And I just noticed you're a ginger......I don't think we can be friends
I took the Shikamaru approach to it.

I should already have won do to the meta joke that I employed

Last edited by Wooster; 06-01-2012 at 09:01 AM.