Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-31-2012, 08:24 PM   #421
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #46: 2+2=7

WEll, OKC gets this one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-31-2012, 08:24 PM   #422
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Yes, SA is killing them.
In Game 1 and 2, yes, but OKC is whippin dat ass right now.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 05-31-2012, 08:34 PM   #423
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

I wasn't demodded naw they just took away any power I could have used to enforce the new rules and protect this section.

as for me getting it back I am told, things of that nature.. so who knows what the future holds. I am always expecting the worse though but that has more to do with me being a cynical bastard than anything else
Oh I thought you lost your modship, which is not a total loss now. It is possible to get it back.

As for the cynical part well yes, that partially contributes to the quite distinct viewpoints.

You had already worn out your patience long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
ugh..this again....
Here here, listen to this man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
I'm a beautiful butterfly!
Spoiler:

As for IWD. You ask whether he tried to do uphold what you did.

Strictly speaking yes you did. You did try what you intend to do and did that and if I recall, you even let yourself within a slight compromise here and there.

It reminds me of Polk, you know the only president whoever completed whatever he wanted to achieve.

So you get praise for your honesty and intentions and actions for that.

And yes I did give my recommendation, and I know there are those wary of you, I myself did not agree with you 100%; I knew you were too different from the VIZ mods and this forum but even with that I supported you anyway.

I lament the situation a bit of what had occured over time with the whole Captain Luffy and Colorles episodes.

Colorles and I never had problems with each other actually. We got along great but of course he never tried to do to me what you have said he did to you or others.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-31-2012, 08:37 PM   #424
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i know.....i'm just trying to help him out over there

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:42 PM   #425
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i know.....i'm just trying to help him out over there
He always gave the impression over the internet that he was a very stressed man.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-31-2012, 08:43 PM   #426
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thank you..zigs

Old 05-31-2012, 08:46 PM   #427
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Ziggy, you made my day.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-31-2012, 08:48 PM   #428
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
He always gave the impression over the internet that he was a very stressed man.
ya....i could sorta see that, considering the situation now

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 05-31-2012, 08:53 PM   #429
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Who are we talking about? :hmm
Old 05-31-2012, 08:55 PM   #430
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ya....i could sorta see that, considering the situation now
Oh I always saw that from him ever since I saw him in NF back in the day.

And of course the way he words his posts.

He certainly has passion.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-31-2012, 08:56 PM   #431
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
No, whatever you do, don't do that

stand and fight..give the PBS doctrine the middle finger and go all out against any stupidity in this section..seeing as I can no longer officially defend this section any more

so basically go Apocalypse now on this biznitch.. but whatever you do don't retaliate against the bosses by letting the floodgates open to pure failure

the best way to help me, help the section to never stop beating ass

I wasn't demodded naw they just took away any power I could have used to enforce the new rules and protect this section.

as for me getting it back I am told, things of that nature.. so who knows what the future holds. I am always expecting the worse though but that has more to do with me being a cynical bastard than anything else
Ahahahahahahahahahaha no worries. You being gimped out of butthurt isn't worth nuclear armegeddon on an entire board

I simply meant that when they return/increase in number as they're sure to do the ones who wrote you off will regret their actions, especially if their are a couple of fatalities due to a handful of colorles clones or that ilk.

You see what I meant now? Besides remember the line I said after "let the trolls return and we shall see........"?

How does "if not I'm game to give it a shot here" sound like a cop-out and the belief that abandonment is the answer?
Old 05-31-2012, 08:57 PM   #432
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

heh..

i just met him not too long ago

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 05-31-2012, 08:58 PM   #433
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh I always saw that from him ever since I saw him in NF back in the day.

And of course the way he words his posts.

He certainly has passion.
Yeah, lets call it passion...

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-31-2012, 09:00 PM   #434
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
Ahahahahahahahahahaha no worries. You being gimped out of butthurt isn't worth nuclear armegeddon on an entire board

I simply meant that when they return/increase in number as they're sure to do the ones who wrote you off will regret their actions, especially if their are a couple of fatalities due to a handful of colorles clones or that ilk.

You see what I meant now? Besides remember the line I said after "let the trolls return and we shall see........"?

How does "if not I'm game to give it a shot here" sound like a cop-out and the belief that abandonment is the answer?
Don't worry too much. Its not like in MF where the said trolls tend to be more serious and more ambitious strangely enough.

VIZ havings problems tend to come from few individuals who tend to be isolated.

hehehe

Quote:
Yeah, lets call it passion...
hehehe

What do you want to call it then?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-31-2012, 09:05 PM   #435
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't worry too much. Its not like in MF where the said trolls tend to be more serious and more ambitious strangely enough.

VIZ havings problems tend to come from few individuals who tend to be isolated.

hehehe

hehehe

What do you want to call it then?
I would call it borderline felony.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-31-2012, 09:07 PM   #436
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

What makes you say that?

Is he the reason why you started to post again?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-31-2012, 09:08 PM   #437
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I give you my word crippled and limited as I am..I will still do everything I can to make sure it wont come to that

still good battle left in me

Quote:
it hardly does SNS

Old 05-31-2012, 09:10 PM   #438
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What makes you say that?

Is he the reason why you started to post again?
What would make you call it passion? [Insert Cookie Monster Here]

And no, I decided to start posting again because it was raining today and I had nothing to do.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-31-2012, 09:12 PM   #439
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What would make you call it passion? [Insert Cookie Monster Here].
Passion is technically a broad statement.

He has passion in his shown efforts.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-31-2012, 09:16 PM   #440
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Passion is technically a broad statement.

He has passion in his shown efforts.
What would make an akward moment would be if we were talking about 2 different people.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3