Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 05-30-2012, 01:41 PM   #41
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 588 bet!

I won again!
I'll rep up hoth guys now!

PS

I want my rep, betmaker! :P

Last edited by Maruko; 05-30-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #42
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You're not HOTH right Maruko?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #43
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nope, I'm not.
I repped you, cuz you are...:P
Old 05-30-2012, 01:44 PM   #44
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm not HOTH, Zero is the only one who should rep me.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:44 PM   #45
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thank you!
Old 05-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #46
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I should have done this. ._.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #47
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I wish I was hoth though...that's a lot of rep!
Old 05-30-2012, 01:50 PM   #48
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Nah, nobody ever reps you.
You only get neg repped when you're wrong.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #49
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
You only get neg repped when you're wrong.
That's mean.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #50
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Yeah man, the haters be haytin'.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #51
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
You only get neg repped when you're wrong. :lol:

I always rep up hoth dudes. My power is weak, but one point they receive from me can change a lot of things! :)

But when it comes to neg repping, I feel sad so I usually don't do it.

If someone reps me up I always return the rep!
That's my nindo! :P
Old 05-30-2012, 01:57 PM   #52
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I always rep both ways.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #53
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know it was you a few seconds ago! :P
Old 05-30-2012, 10:32 PM   #54
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Its nice to see that more people do their parts now by uprepping others.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:34 PM   #55
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

lol Indeed it is.

Against is the best team ever invented.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote