Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2012, 02:25 PM   #21
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
TheJaceX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In the stars
Posts: 1,733
Rep Power: 0
TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

I'm serious


What role models and nazis W T F?
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:26 PM   #22
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
TheJaceX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In the stars
Posts: 1,733
Rep Power: 0
TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

And down to the core
Naruto is ninjas
Dragon ball is flying monkeys chasing balls
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:39 PM   #23
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,927
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJaceX View Post
I'm serious


What role models and nazis W T F?
The Uchiha clan are despicable bigots..and Kishimoto has gone out of his way to paint them as tragic figures locked in a chain of hate..him making Itachi a good guy was atrocious and the sympathy for Sasukes actions when he is nothing more than a traitor and a terrorist and an murderer is appalling

as for that Tsunade and Sakura and Hinata are horribly written and poor female role models
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #24
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Kid Goku was good the latter was really crappy upon second look. It was fun if you was a kid and watched dbz but it really was so linear. Power-up train and stagnating fights that lasted way too long. It's really boring.

Naruto is meh. The stroyline is meh. It's quality is meh. Overall it's just meh. It's actually better than db though. Db is really not interesting at all when you get older. If you don't realize this you are holding onto the past. All shounens are meh nowadays anyways.
You do not want DBZ fans going on you for this.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #25
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,130
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
You do not want DBZ fans going on you for this.
I speak my mind if they want some they can come get it.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:44 PM   #26
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
TheJaceX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In the stars
Posts: 1,733
Rep Power: 0
TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

DBZ fans can be annoying
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #27
Cult of Personality
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,799
Rep Power: 0
Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

As opposed to Naruto fans?
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:41 AM   #28
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,927
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJaceX View Post
DBZ fans can be annoying
and the average naruto fanboy who comes into a vs section is virtually subuman

that disastrous thread:'The living Tribunal vs Naruto is proof enough of that
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:17 PM   #29
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Kid Goku was good the latter was really crappy upon second look. It was fun if you was a kid and watched dbz but it really was so linear. Power-up train and stagnating fights that lasted way too long. It's really boring.

Naruto is meh. The stroyline is meh. It's quality is meh. Overall it's just meh. It's actually better than db though. Db is really not interesting at all when you get older. If you don't realize this you are holding onto the past. All shounens are meh nowadays anyways.
This. DB is everyone's childhood, but it really isn't all THAT great. Everyone fought in the same exact way, and the same thing happened almost every arc. But we still love it.

Naruto has a lot more depth than DB at least.

HxH is pretty good :o haven't read too much of the manga though.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJaceX
DBZ fans can be annoying
DBZtards are nowhere near the ignorance level of Narutards
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 05-28-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #30
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Akira does a terrible job showcasing new abilities and potential for characters once someone powers up.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:20 PM   #31
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheBlackChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wherever the Winds of Fate take me.
Posts: 14,829
Rep Power: 0
TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Akira does a terrible job showcasing new abilities and potential for characters once someone powers up.
I disagree. I think the man had his work cut out for him in terms of keeping his more minor characters on a level that could be comparable to the villain of the time. Even his mains.

Piccolo; First power-up was Makansoppo which he honed for years to kill Goku, ironically using it for just that purpose. Second came from training with Gohan for the Saiyan arrivals. Then he went to King Kai's planet, a good move on Akira's part since he was much stronger and faster then Goku when he died, so of course Piccolo could make it. Then the fusion with Nail brought him to Frieza's level. Afterwards, his biggest moment came from fusing with Kami, something all fans knew was going to happen but were anxious to see. At that point, he burned out like he should have since Buu was so far above everyone's level.

Gohan: Was trained by Piccolo pretty harshly, got a decent PL out of it. Then on the spaceship to Namek, him and Krillen nearly mastered their mental focus and got a decent power boost. Afterwards, Guru unlocked his power, and he was brought back from the brink of death by a senzu bean. After that, he was just molded into a warrior by Goku and his result was being the strongest of all the Saiyans during the Cell Saga. After this, he actually lost power; Another good move on Akira's part since Gohan wouldn't actually train in times of peace. But then the Old Kai happened and Gohan became pretty awesome and lived up to his potential.

For villains, I also enjoyed their power-ups. Vegeta used his Saiyan blood to benefit from near-death experiences, and pushed his body and mind more than any other character. He was always weaker than Goku but somehow managed to keep things close through sheer willpower, whether it be stealing a spaceship and trying to fight off a meteor storm, training in 300x Gravity to surpass Goku's 100x Gravity, and of course that moment when he let Babidi take control for the Majin power-up.

Cell had a good story behind his powering up, and the Android hunt was pretty exciting. He managed to start out weaker than Piccolo and the Androids, yet through sneaking around and tricking his opponents, he started absorbing the Androids. On the way he had to contend with a stronger Piccolo, then a stronger Android 16, then a stronger Vegeta, yet still managed to get his perfect form out of it all, was a good sport and gave the Z-Fighters time to train(what villain does that??) and still wiped them up until Gohan lost it and went SSJ2.

Buu's powerups were enjoyable because each one made everything more hopeless than the last. How many times in the Buu Saga did it just seem like everyone was screwed? Fat Buu was a force enough, then we had the hopes of Gotenks who ended up getting beat because he was too cocky. Then he splits, Evil Buu whoops Fat Buu and absorbs him, and creates Super Buu, who proceeds to genocide 5 billion people in under a minute. But he's not done, he then absorbs Gotenks, then Gohan and Piccolo, and when faced with Vegetto(Which was the best powerup ever), even managed to absorb him... for a second. At the end, we got to see his true form of Kid Buu and see a pretty even and decent closing fight between him and Goku, the original hero of the story.

Frieza's powerups were different from the rest, because he just kept holding back and toying with everyone more and more. He could have went 100% at the very start and vaporized everybody, but he wanted to test the limits of each form before resorting to the next. And although the fight was way too damn long, it was still the trademark battle of the entire series. Originally it was going to the end the series, but Akira decided to continue on.


Anyway, I don't think he's a bad storyteller. There were very few plotholes for such a long series, and it's tough to manage to tell a story with characters on that scale of power, without ending every fight in "Planet destroyed"
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:34 PM   #32
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Who are you supposed to be? D330?
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:16 AM   #33
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,541
Rep Power: 8
cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

since when is naruto about ninjas?

main character is a blonde haired loudmouth, who wears an orange suit, and has a roaring beast in him.

how is that being a ninja at all. Naruto at best is a dragonball copy with a worse plot and a way worse way of executing it.
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:06 AM   #34
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,927
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
since when is naruto about ninjas?

main character is a blonde haired loudmouth, who wears an orange suit, and has a roaring beast in him.

how is that being a ninja at all. Naruto at best is a dragonball copy with a worse plot and a way worse way of executing it.
yeah not to mention the writer recently ripped off the wizard of Oz and yu yu hakusho

no seriously what the hell?

also..where the hell have you been woody?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #35
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,130
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I disagree. I think the man had his work cut out for him in terms of keeping his more minor characters on a level that could be comparable to the villain of the time. Even his mains.

Piccolo; First power-up was Makansoppo which he honed for years to kill Goku, ironically using it for just that purpose. Second came from training with Gohan for the Saiyan arrivals. Then he went to King Kai's planet, a good move on Akira's part since he was much stronger and faster then Goku when he died, so of course Piccolo could make it. Then the fusion with Nail brought him to Frieza's level. Afterwards, his biggest moment came from fusing with Kami, something all fans knew was going to happen but were anxious to see. At that point, he burned out like he should have since Buu was so far above everyone's level.

Gohan: Was trained by Piccolo pretty harshly, got a decent PL out of it. Then on the spaceship to Namek, him and Krillen nearly mastered their mental focus and got a decent power boost. Afterwards, Guru unlocked his power, and he was brought back from the brink of death by a senzu bean. After that, he was just molded into a warrior by Goku and his result was being the strongest of all the Saiyans during the Cell Saga. After this, he actually lost power; Another good move on Akira's part since Gohan wouldn't actually train in times of peace. But then the Old Kai happened and Gohan became pretty awesome and lived up to his potential.

For villains, I also enjoyed their power-ups. Vegeta used his Saiyan blood to benefit from near-death experiences, and pushed his body and mind more than any other character. He was always weaker than Goku but somehow managed to keep things close through sheer willpower, whether it be stealing a spaceship and trying to fight off a meteor storm, training in 300x Gravity to surpass Goku's 100x Gravity, and of course that moment when he let Babidi take control for the Majin power-up.

Cell had a good story behind his powering up, and the Android hunt was pretty exciting. He managed to start out weaker than Piccolo and the Androids, yet through sneaking around and tricking his opponents, he started absorbing the Androids. On the way he had to contend with a stronger Piccolo, then a stronger Android 16, then a stronger Vegeta, yet still managed to get his perfect form out of it all, was a good sport and gave the Z-Fighters time to train(what villain does that??) and still wiped them up until Gohan lost it and went SSJ2.

Buu's powerups were enjoyable because each one made everything more hopeless than the last. How many times in the Buu Saga did it just seem like everyone was screwed? Fat Buu was a force enough, then we had the hopes of Gotenks who ended up getting beat because he was too cocky. Then he splits, Evil Buu whoops Fat Buu and absorbs him, and creates Super Buu, who proceeds to genocide 5 billion people in under a minute. But he's not done, he then absorbs Gotenks, then Gohan and Piccolo, and when faced with Vegetto(Which was the best powerup ever), even managed to absorb him... for a second. At the end, we got to see his true form of Kid Buu and see a pretty even and decent closing fight between him and Goku, the original hero of the story.

Frieza's powerups were different from the rest, because he just kept holding back and toying with everyone more and more. He could have went 100% at the very start and vaporized everybody, but he wanted to test the limits of each form before resorting to the next. And although the fight was way too damn long, it was still the trademark battle of the entire series. Originally it was going to the end the series, but Akira decided to continue on.


Anyway, I don't think he's a bad storyteller. There were very few plotholes for such a long series, and it's tough to manage to tell a story with characters on that scale of power, without ending every fight in "Planet destroyed"
The man had ideas but he basically wasted them. He gave his characters powers that could have made for interesting battles besides punching and kicking. He had telekinesis, telepathy, time manipulation, the manipulation of energy, teleportation, reality bending and a few more interesting abilities. He could have created way more original battles. As a matter of fact the original portion of his series was better in that aspect. The second part which is dbz was akin to watching the same fight over and over again. Such a waste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
since when is naruto about ninjas?

main character is a blonde haired loudmouth, who wears an orange suit, and has a roaring beast in him.

how is that being a ninja at all. Naruto at best is a dragonball copy with a worse plot and a way worse way of executing it.
Not really dragonball had no plot except search for the dragonballs. Even that was eventually thrown out the window. Naruto's story and fights are way more original. Neither series stand in the same realm as one piece. One piece takes a dump on both in the plot department.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
yeah not to mention the writer recently ripped off the wizard of Oz and yu yu hakusho

no seriously what the hell?

also..where the hell have you been woody?
Stop exagerating bro copying is in every series. Akira to his from the story journey to west, chinese martial arts films, and multiple comics. As a matter of fact Goku is too similiar to superman in powers.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 05-30-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:07 PM   #36
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,927
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

DL

POPPIES!!! DOING THE SAME GOD DAMN SLEEPING MAGIC THE EFFING WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST USED!!!

POPPIES!!!

this is sadly beyond exaggeration and into "?" field
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #37
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post

Stop exagerating bro copying is in every series. Akira to his from the story journey to west, chinese martial arts films, and multiple comics. As a matter of fact Goku is too similiar to superman in powers.

I remember a DBZ fan trying to convince me over 1 1/2 years ago that 7 paths of Pain and Nagato concept was stolen from 7 dragonballs.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #38
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,130
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
DL

POPPIES!!! DOING THE SAME GOD DAMN SLEEPING MAGIC THE EFFING WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST USED!!!

POPPIES!!!

this is sadly beyond exaggeration and into "?" field
Then you need to get just as angry at the few thousand comic book artist who copy powers and attacks from books and movies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I remember a DBZ fan trying to convince me over 1 1/2 years ago that 7 paths of Pain and Nagato concept was stolen from 7 dragonballs.
Interesting how did he.come upon that train of thought. The paths is based off that one Hindu god if I am not mistaken.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 05-30-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:38 PM   #39
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,541
Rep Power: 8
cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

I was at school so i didnt have too much free time
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:33 PM   #40
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan
 
BoxHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Land of Eagles and Apple Pie
Posts: 10,113
Rep Power: 29
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs Akira Toriyama

Naruto is about "ninjas" who have super powers and aren't really ninjas.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.