Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 05-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #21
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Not trying to be that guy but

lol at everyone negative repping me at the same time. Too bad i dont really care. You guys take life too seriously. If I make SOME threads that annoy you, OK but I have plenty otther ones that have great topics and conversation....but you guys dont want to rep those, you just wanna see the bad ones and get mad.

Thats the problem with PEOPLE period. I bet you guys barely even touch your good rep button
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:06 AM   #22
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Rep isin't important on this forum anymore.

What people seem to dislike of you is the fact that you make a thread for every complaint you have.

Why not just make one big Complaint thread where you and everyone else can complain? Actually I think one already exists lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:04 PM   #23
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh View Post
lol at everyone negative repping me at the same time. Too bad i dont really care. You guys take life too seriously. If I make SOME threads that annoy you, OK but I have plenty otther ones that have great topics and conversation....but you guys dont want to rep those, you just wanna see the bad ones and get mad.

Thats the problem with PEOPLE period. I bet you guys barely even touch your good rep button
If you don't care then why did you waste your time typing that paragraph?
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:00 PM   #24
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I've never drepped someone before lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #25
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
If you don't care then why did you waste your time typing that paragraph?
Whyd you respond to me?

im here to talk about the game.....im not joining any internet arguments or sarcasm contests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ Rep isin't important on this forum anymore.

What people seem to dislike of you is the fact that you make a thread for every complaint you have.

Why not just make one big Complaint thread where you and everyone else can complain? Actually I think one already exists lol.
Well they can do it because idc i make alot of other threads only thing is ppl dont care becasue they want something to argue about. Im not joining any of those arguments.

If I make another one give me an infraction but everyone trying to gang up wont do any good. Skin is too thick for that. I wont make aother complaint thread but after this if I see aybody else doing it im repping negative.

iv seen this before they just want somebody to argue with them on the internet. Iv seen this too many times.

A mod couldve easily sent me a PM saying no more complaint threads but no about 3 people have to come in a public thread and start something. That right there tells me they just want to argue or are trying to embarrass me, and I dont see how they thought that would work because I dont join arguments and you cant embarrass someone over the internet

Last edited by Parak111; 05-28-2012 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Don't quadruple post.
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:34 PM   #26
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ You quadruple posted. *sigh* I'll get on topic now.

No ones ever disconnected on me yet * I haven't played much* Do they start doing this when I get to 10K BP+ cause thats when I'll stop playing.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:46 PM   #27
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh View Post
Whyd you respond to me?
Because I find it hilarious.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #28
Sasori Red Sand
Apprentice Genin

Sasori Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So what Housh blows off some steam? It's unfair to call him a spammer based off one fight. Aside from the 1st Hokage fight he posted I haven't seen him spam. He's friendly enough and helpful when he can be, on top of that he doesn't seem like he's nasty or anything. I guess I'm with Sora in saying this attack against him seems, "harsh."