Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
Old Geezer
Banned

Old Geezer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Current Naruto, Guy and Edo Itachi vs 6 man team

Restrictions for Naruto, Guy, and Itachi: Kotoamatsukami can not be used, can only Izanami one at a time, can only Totsuka seal one ninja, AT can only be used twice.

6 man team is:

Nagato: mobile like the paths has all paths feats but in one body.
Madara: Edo Tensei feats no regeneration allowed.
Third Raikage: Alive with all feats and Hype he has ever shown
Danzo: no restrictions starts unsealed
Second Mizukage: cannot use repeated Jokey Boy's
Pre-Rinnegan Tobi: no warping opponents away and no Gedo Mazo.

Prep time is as follows:
6-man team: 10 minutes
three man team: 2 hours

Knowledge is manga

other than above BG Defaults

Last edited by Old Geezer; 05-26-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Current Naruto, Guy and Edo Itachi vs 6 man team

so Eagles..why exactly do you continue this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:23 PM   #3
Old Geezer
Banned

Aurega, and Err let me back in. If you have problems take it up with them. If you continue to ban me, I will keep having them unban me.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Geezer View Post
Aurega, and Err let me back in. If you have problems take it up with them. If you continue to ban me, I will keep having them unban me.
oh you think I banned you? oh I see...so you think you can hide behind two Quasi who don't have a clue about why you were permed in the first place and dont know your history?

you are a direct threat to my debaters..you think I wont defend them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #5
Old Geezer
Banned

I know who banned me. This is kind of off-topic of the thread So can we get back to the debate?
We can continue this in PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #6
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know who banned me. This is kind of off-topic of the thread So can we get back to the debate?
We can continue this in PM.
I have nothing to say to you...nothing

you do not belong here period

Old 05-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #7
Old Geezer
Banned

I get it now.
Since I copied Err and Aurega on the PM I sent to you, now you are unwilling to discuss this with me in a calm, civil manner?
Old 05-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #8
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Can't RM Naruto and 8 Gates Guy blitz all of them?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 05-25-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

First off, Aurega and Err will never overrule me on matters of the Battlegrounds, so if you step out of line don't think they'll be able to protect you from me.

That said, if you don't do anything to step out of line you won't be banned. For the life of me, I can't figure why you keep coming back when you know you have so many enemies in power(Ashen, IWD, I think you angered Rice at some point), but we keep giving you second chances because you actually DO debate and DO liven this place up occasionally.

However, any arguing, any trolling, any spamming, none of it will be tolerated. I would call this a fresh start but it's not. If you put a toe out of line, you won't be welcome back here again because I've helped you out plenty of times. If you stay in line, cool, welcome back.

For the record, I banned you, not IWD.

IWD: Back off. You can't start calling out people when they're not doing anything.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #10
Old Geezer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
First off, Aurega and Err will never overrule me on matters of the Battlegrounds, so if you step out of line don't think they'll be able to protect you from me.

That said, if you don't do anything to step out of line you won't be banned. For the life of me, I can't figure why you keep coming back when you know you have so many enemies in power(Ashen, IWD, I think you angered Rice at some point), but we keep giving you second chances because you actually DO debate and DO liven this place up occasionally.

However, any arguing, any trolling, any spamming, none of it will be tolerated. I would call this a fresh start but it's not. If you put a toe out of line, you won't be welcome back here again because I've helped you out plenty of times. If you stay in line, cool, welcome back.

For the record, I banned you, not IWD.

IWD: Back off. You can't start calling out people when they're not doing anything.
TBC this is fair enough. I especially agree with the last line. also can you please stop Cult of Personality from flaming like behavior directed at me.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #11
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

IWD, I don't understand why you have to be aggressive all the time. Even yesterday when me and Toma specifically said we weren't blaming you for overstepping your bonds, yet you still went into hyper defensive shifting the blame mode.

This time this guy made a new account and is seemingly trying to make a legitimate debate. He got a second chance (he did stir up a lot of trouble and got on my and rice's bad side back in 2011, but that was a while ago, and there seems to be evidence that he has grown up a little).

That being said, a second chance isn't the same as a fresh start as TBC said, but from what I've seen of his latest posts, he have been legitimately trying to improve. However, if he steps out of line, I will happily personally ban him from the BGs or even the forums if it is needed.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #12
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

You say Err and Aurega back you up. Apparently Err doesn't. Can you show me some proof of this Geezer? Cause if nobody backs you up, then that's valid reason to not keep you around as we've already banned 3 or 4 accounts now.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:29 PM   #13
Old Geezer
Banned

I am making a new start.

I have spoken at length with Aurega about getting a second chance on here, and after a lengthy discussion with him, Aurega has determined that I am worthy of getting a second chance.

Edit: Can we get this thread back to the OP debate?

Last edited by Old Geezer; 05-25-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #14
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I get it now.
Since I copied Err and Aurega on the PM I sent to you, now you are unwilling to discuss this with me in a calm, civil manner?
you know me silly man. have you ever seen me backdown? why, no, no you have not

Edit (as to not go off topic): Even when it would be better for you to...

I...really

screw it..you're a Quasi Aurega and I will never be anything more than I am now..I yield to your judgment

Think you misunderstood me. I was making a comment about your personality and previous actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post

TBC...

Quote:
TBC this is fair enough. I especially agree with the last line. also can you please stop Cult of Personality from flaming like behavior directed at me.
under the new BG rules he is not doing anything wrong

I will thus not stop him from telling the truth, its up to you to use honest methods to stop him, when you fail to use those honest methods (you are literally incapable of honesty) you will violate the BG rules regarding honesty and be dealt with

Last edited by <Aurega?>; 05-25-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: merged 3 posts
Old 05-26-2012, 07:16 AM   #15
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I feel the tension..lol
In this case I think the 3 man team would win. Naruto finishes Nagato, Gai 8 gates beats raikage no worries. Itachi can hold off Madara. Guy helps Itachi finish madara and the rest of them get stomped. Not saying the first three would be easy though.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:52 AM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This thread is becoming something that is not suitable for the BG to be seeing. Obviously you guys have some FAIL stuff going on and I don't think it's wise to show that everyone in there is arguing, so I think I'm going to close this based on the merit that staff issues need to stay in staff forums.

Anyone who wants to talk about the lock, or anything BG related, feel free to PM me or something, because bringing FAIL stuff and ban talk into the BG anywhere other than the Burrow shouldn't be happening.

That being said, I know you didn't derail this thread, OG, so feel free to create the thread again and I will delete any discussion of your ban or any other bans for that matter. Any higher ups who have an issue with this, feel free to PM me, like I said.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:25 AM   #17
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yall need to take your issues to PM next time, seriously.