Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 02-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque
Wink My Craptastical Art 2!!

I apologize for the poor quality and my absolutely poor skill, but I decided to share my pictures anyways! Lol.

Spoiler:

Phoenix Pictures (character from Fanfiction/alter ego)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comic
Spoiler:

Rin & her monster
Spoiler:

To my love, Fury
Spoiler:

Orion the Wolf
Spoiler:

Scarlet (forum member character) when she was little/ dragon form
Spoiler:

Two of my best friends, Ninja of Tao (Cao) & Scarlet the Heroine
Spoiler:

My bunny Elvis!
Spoiler:

Scarlet and I
Spoiler:

Miyako the Fallen Angel (from a long since dead Fanfiction)
Spoiler:

Another Skrawgtilian
Spoiler:

Enjoy my craptastical art!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ryaque; 02-04-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: My Craptastical Art 2!!

We do have a thread stickied for this type of thing.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16437

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Location: Standing right behind you with a dagger in my hand and a smile of pure happiness on my face...
Scarlet the Heroine is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

AWW! Ryaque you drew me and Tao-kun?! And Fury looks so awesome in the picture. You know what, it all looks awesome!
Old 03-20-2012, 04:33 AM   #4
ndk1donair
Freshmen Academy Student

ndk1donair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

After seeing your work, I think you need a lots of practice, lots of hard work and determination. I also suggest you to join some extra classes to make yourself perfect. And I hope you will do it.

Watch Criminal Minds Episodes , Watch CSI Episodes
ndk1donair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #5
Breeze
Genin

Breeze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I love your drawing style, and totally imagined Phoenix to look like that xD
Until I saw
This show
O:
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #6
Luna
Apprentice Genin

Location: A very scary place... My Mind XD Join me, if you dare
Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I still say they rock XP
And i've seen all of them XP hehehe

~Falling down the rabbit hole~
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:15 AM   #7
Luna
Apprentice Genin

Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oooh, you should draw Fluffy XD
not THAT is a pic i would LOVE to see
BTW< Pheonix looks epic
(but i have told you that like....i lost track of how many times XD)

Old 04-23-2012, 10:34 AM   #8
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Wink Re: My Craptastical Art 2!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna View Post
Oooh, you should draw Fluffy XD
not THAT is a pic i would LOVE to see
BTW< Pheonix looks epic
(but i have told you that like....i lost track of how many times XD)
Quote:
I still say they rock XP
And i've seen all of them XP hehehe
Lol thanks Luna, and you put me in your sig YAY!!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:37 AM   #9
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

They're very nice Ryaque! I love the falling leaves on the ones with you and Fury! :3

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #10
Luna
Apprentice Genin

Your my "sis"
Of course i would
Hehe :3

Old 04-23-2012, 11:03 AM   #11
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
They're very nice Ryaque! I love the falling leaves on the ones with you and Fury! :3
Thank you and OMG THOSE BUNNIES IN YOUR SIG ARE SO CUTE!!! =^.^=
Quote:
Your my "sis"
Of course i would
Hehe :3

Old 05-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

These are nice, you should scan them.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:20 PM   #13
Mona Haruno
Academy Graduate

Mona Haruno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

These are pretty good! I agree with Shikamaru, you should scan them and maybe try adding some colour..?
Mona Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #14
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
These are nice, you should scan them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona Haruno View Post
These are pretty good! I agree with Shikamaru, you should scan them and maybe try adding some colour..?
Unfortunately I do not have a scanner, but thank you for the suggestions and the completements.

Old 05-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #15
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

They are cute. : D

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #16
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
They are cute. : D
Thank you.

Old 05-26-2012, 11:59 AM   #17
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Way better than I can do, so great job!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #18
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Way better than I can do, so great job!
Thank you very much.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:52 PM   #19
Shinagami
Genin

Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Not bad, WAY better than I could do haha. Keep it up

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
~Roy Mustang
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:42 PM   #20
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yeah you good!!!

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote