Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-22-2012, 12:56 AM   #21
dattebane
Apprentice Genin

dattebane is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dattebane
Default Re: Once again, Sasori is disrespected

^ lol.

but only after climbing back down.

- Gin-chan
dattebane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:45 PM   #22
#1FANNNN
Freshmen Academy Student

#1FANNNN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Puppets are WEAPONS not abilities. Much like Ninja Tools.
Kakuzu will be able to use certain abilities I'm pretty sure. He doesn't need multiple hearts now since he is Reanimated and the whole purpose for those hearts was not only for multiple chakra natures but for "immortality".

Better than seeing Sasori get his ass whooped by Sakura again
uhh.. from what I've seen.. Sasori didn't get his ass whooped by Sakura. I mean.. Sakura did show that she improved. and Chiyo did show how powerful she was. in fact, he WAS the ass-whooper in that fight. It was one badass fight. but in the end.. he suicided.. but I thot that it was better for him to do so... even tho i really wanted to see more Sasori kicking butt.. he had a really harsh life.. and to end it was a peaceful choice that will last for eternity.. I meann.. Akatsuki could've rested in peace after all those harsh lives being lived, but Kabuto just suddenly decides to bring everyone outta their peaceful coffins.. and they didn't have their weapons equipped either.. so what was the point of that?
#1FANNNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:59 PM   #23
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ The spoiler just confirms what kabuto says in the next episode.

And Sai Shaft is still going strong?!........That was like.......sooo last year.
Dude Sai Shaft is not a fad.

Sai Shaft is a LEGEND

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:28 AM   #24
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I agree. I remember being mad about that when I read the manga of it. And he didn't have any of the puppets to begin with. He really got screwed out of an epic return.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:13 AM   #25
warking
Freshmen Academy Student

warking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He underestimated them when he was in his true puppet form. He only used 3 of his 4 scrolls and each scroll after the other was stronger than the 1 before!!!

His 3rd scroll was the 100 puppet army, image what his 4th scroll was??
warking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:55 AM   #26
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Sasori died honourable this way, he leaves the series on a positive note. At full strength he is one of the top Akatsuki no doubt, watch closely, the whole battle he has uncertainty, he was never really trying, he was doubting his existance and what he was doing.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #27
#1FANNNN
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Yeah, I agree. I remember being mad about that when I read the manga of it. And he didn't have any of the puppets to begin with. He really got screwed out of an epic return.
YES! exactly! Sasori did NOT have even ONE of his puppets to begin with.. it's just kind of like Deidara without clay.
Old 05-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #28
#1FANNNN
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
I think Sasori died honourable this way, he leaves the series on a positive note. At full strength he is one of the top Akatsuki no doubt, watch closely, the whole battle he has uncertainty, he was never really trying, he was doubting his existance and what he was doing.
it was kind of apparent that he wasn't using his full strength.. and with none of his puppets to begin with...
Old 05-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #29
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
What has Sai to do in this debate???

And, isnt Nagato also pretty useless? The rinnegan taken by Madara, none of the Pains with him, and on the top of this, he is old, weak in body and grey haired!

lol you'll see.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #30
aimop95
Apprentice Genin

aimop95 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori did not have any of his war puppets. Just other Edo bodies.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:26 AM   #31
Marfi
Apprentice Genin

Marfi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Marfi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think Sasori died in right way.Now he's more like an artist to me.And Kabuto used Sasoris group to test E.T. And the commando unit didn't gain anything except capturing Deidara(Sasori isn't that good without his puppets).As their traps are useless against the Zetsu army as they are traveling underground.

But I am feeling Sorry for Deidara.He surely got the worst partner who always left him to face tight situation.Like the time when both Sasori and Deidara not even guessed that Sasori will die/let himself killed against an old hag and a little girl.That time Deidara had to fight with team Guy with a kunai in his mouth while Sasori should do his part right.

It's the same in Shinobi World Arc.Deidara asked for help but Sasori didn't give a damn about it and died by change of heart.

I like the way Saosori died as an artist or a former legend of Sand.But I hate the way he died as a member of akatsuki or commando unit.

Last edited by Marfi; 06-11-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Marfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:07 AM   #32
StonedAntichrist
Freshmen Academy Student

StonedAntichrist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Today my friend had asked me if anyone that came back through Edo Tensei disappointed me, and my answer right off the back was Sasori. So it's kinda funny that I see this thread because I agree completely. Sasori is a beast, but see the problem is that when he was brought back he wasn't in his puppet body, he was in his human body. And also, he didn't have any puppets. Now if both or either of those things were the case then yes I'm pretty sure Kishi would have made it a lot more interesting. Either way though, I'm still disappointed. I mean, I could see why it turned out like that, but I'd rather have seen Sasori fight more since he is a beaaaasssttt.
StonedAntichrist is offline   Reply With Quote