Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 05:14 PM   #79621
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

My siggy is so stupid! e.e

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Old 05-25-2012, 06:10 PM   #79622
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Ryu: o_O
Beautiful as always dear. xD <3
O_o xD
Thank you, milady love. <3 /pounce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Ryuuko and Hikari are prittaaayyyy <3
Thank you Kiseki :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #79623
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
dohkay.

It's more of me and less of the earrings, but anyway:
Woot, earrings! =D

Old 05-26-2012, 04:21 AM   #79624
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
ANOTHER FORUM BEAUTY!?

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!
Spoiler:
>.< Thankyou Kiseki-chan..
All tha forum gurlz. We're sexy and we know it

Old 05-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #79625
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Damn it! I'm so sorry I cant understand this spoiler thing! Im glad I managed to publish the photos!

Spoiler:

Yeah, I know that this is showing off, but I couldnt stop myself!

Spoiler:

These pictures make me worthy of my username, I suppose! xD

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!

Last edited by Ryuuko; 05-26-2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: fixed for ya
Old 05-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #79626
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

@Lee: 1) You need to put a back-slash before the second "spoiler".
2) HOLY GOODNESS! I can do that, but that's a guy... Oh my... o.e

Last edited by sasu_girl; 05-26-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:10 PM   #79627
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

what she said.

@neice- Sooo pretty.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:11 PM   #79628
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1) I'l try fix the spoiler thing!
2) Thank you! I wasnt born that way!

Old 05-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #79629
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hika you look wonderful! <3

And so does everyone else.

--------------------

Haven't posted in awhile. Soooo.... Here's a few pictures from today:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

~ My sister and I.

A few days ago.
Spoiler:

Sorry for the hugeness of the pictures.

Thanks for Viewing.
~ Tifa

P.S: (o.O Gateway timeout.... Okaaaay...)

R]

Last edited by Tifa Legacy; 05-26-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:15 PM   #79630
Leewannabe
Chunin

Omg, I added "slash"! What did I do wrong????

Old 05-26-2012, 04:16 PM   #79631
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Inside the brackets, before the word spoiler.

Old 05-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #79632
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
Damn it! I'm so sorry I cant understand this spoiler thing! Im glad I managed to publish the photos!
Spoiler:

Yeah, I know that this is showing off, but I couldnt stop myself!
Spoiler:

These pictures make me worthy of my username, I suppose! xD

Better?

R]
Old 05-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #79633
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

@Lee: Must have taken hard work. x.x

@Amber: Beautiful. :3

Oh, and I dyed my hair all black... So, yeah.
Spoiler:

Old 05-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #79634
Leewannabe
Chunin

Amazing! Your a magican! :O

sasu and tifa: Veeery nice pics, cant believe there are so many pretty girls gere!

And: Yes, like Lee, I went through years of hard work!

btw, I love being reffered to as "lee"!!! <3

Last edited by Leewannabe; 05-26-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #79635
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
All tha forum gurlz. We're sexy and we know it
I all of a sudden feel like dancing.

@Lee:

OMG! How do you do that! Lol! xD

@Knee:

Aww, thankyou! >//<
Do you like the quote in my sig?

You're so beautiful,knee! ):
This is gunna sound really weired but I really like yoir eyebrows. xD I have a eyebrow thing xD
You have a cheeky smile, btw. ;D Me gusta.

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Old 05-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #79636
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Amber, you look purdyful with those glasses!

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Old 05-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #79637
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

sasu and tifa: Veeery nice pics, cant believe there are so many pretty girls gere!

And: Yes, like Lee, I went through years of hard work!

btw, I love being reffered to as "lee"!!! <3
Well, then I'll just call you Lee. ^.^

You may call me Sasu. :3 Pronounces, Sah-soo, but I doubt you'll need to say it out-loud. xD
Old 05-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #79638
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
@Lee: Must have taken hard work. x.x

@Amber: Beautiful. :3

Oh, and I dyed my hair all black... So, yeah.
Spoiler:

O.o I dyed my hair tooo!

Thankx Darling! And right back at'cha!
Quote:
More like a Staff actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
I all of a sudden feel like dancing.

@Lee:

OMG! How do you do that! Lol! xD

@Knee:

Aww, thankyou! >//<
Do you like the quote in my sig?

You're so beautiful,knee! ):
This is gunna sound really weired but I really like yoir eyebrows. xD I have a eyebrow thing xD
You have a cheeky smile, btw. ;D Me gusta.
You're most welcome!
O_O" OH!!!! I just saw it! I love it!

ThXiessessess!!!
Lol, I'm not surprised! You flatter me, deary. Thank yuh!

R]
Old 05-26-2012, 04:25 PM   #79639
Leewannabe
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
Well, then I'll just call you Lee. ^.^

You may call me Sasu. :3 Pronounces, Sah-soo, but I doubt you'll need to say it out-loud. xD
Ok, then! ^-^

Old 05-26-2012, 04:25 PM   #79640
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Amber, you look purdyful with those glasses!
Lol, Really? I don't look dorky?

R]
Closed Thread