Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #61
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BG Convo #46: 2+2=7

Old 05-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #62
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

In all honest TBC half of this was me being sick of IWD bitching and half of it was me subscribing to what he was saying. Not that it's not what I believe. But I'm glad it's over.

And I've been with you from the start so I'll tell you this won't happen again.

And Cyl, you don't know this guy's background.

Sora for mod anyone?
Old 05-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #63
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sora does good work

In all honest TBC half of this was me being sick of IWD bitching and half of it was me subscribing to what he was saying. Not that it's not what I believe. But I'm glad it's over.

subscribing?
Old 05-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #64
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sooooooooo colorles offered a challenge at mf to IWD and I figured id take the chance to crush colorles myself

Last edited by TheBlackChidori; 05-24-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:48 PM   #65
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

...oi colorles

leave it be..besides it will return here as an alt eventually and maybe with a new persona
Old 05-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #66
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He's gone now just let it go.
And yeah subscribing. Figure of speech?

I'm siding with you on this. But let's keep the rest of this private for now. The public doesn't need to hear this garbage.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:03 PM   #67
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

I'm siding with you on this. But let's keep the rest of this private for now. The public doesn't need to hear this garbage.
in complete agreement
Old 05-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #68
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Moving on 1+3=2
Old 05-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #69
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Pretty sure 1+3=64. Could be wrong, but I AM God so yeah.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #70
NBT
Banned

You funny.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:20 PM   #71
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:

And I've been with you from the start so I'll tell you this won't happen again.

And Cyl, you don't know this guy's background.

Sora for mod anyone?
Quote:

According to this thread you guys say he's a child rapist, and other stuff that I don't feel comfortable repeating.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:46 PM   #72
Engix
Freshmen Academy Student

Engix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
According to this thread you guys say he's a child rapist, and other stuff that I don't feel comfortable repeating.
Wanna stop bitching about colorles and just enjoy that his ass is permed?
Old 05-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #73
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

How odd.

A member whose first post is here, yet has been around since january...
Old 05-24-2012, 11:54 PM   #74
Engix
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
How odd.

IWD invited me here from MF. Turns out if i didnt make a post soon my account would have been deleted
Old 05-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #75
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Welcome then. The place isnt as lively as it used to be and the gold paint is chipping a little but I hope you feel right at home.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:17 AM   #76
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engix View Post
Wanna stop bitching about colorles and just enjoy that his ass is permed?
This is what I mean.
Whoever you are bud, mind your own business, this doesn't concern you. Go have a juice-box and watch some more Spongebob.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:20 AM   #77
Engix
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Welcome then. The place isnt as lively as it used to be and the gold paint is chipping a little but I hope you feel right at home.
Thanks, to bad i dont plan on getting active here, just enough so my account doesnt get deleted. Seems like a nice place though.
Quote:
This is what I mean.
Whoever you are bud, mind your own business, this doesn't concern you. Go have a juice-box and watch some more Spongebob.
I knew coming here would be great for laughs.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:54 AM   #78
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How odd.

oh.. Forsty

Quote:
This is what I mean.
leave him alone, he has every right to voice his disgust at how this guy was defended, in fact I kind of encourage more members to publicly rage about that..as that never should have happened

plus engix is a good poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engix View Post
Thanks, to bad i dont plan on getting active here, just enough so my account doesnt get deleted. Seems like a nice place though.

I knew coming here would be great for laughs.
you should,we need quality members man..badly

Quote:
for someone so interested in lecturing others for not letting the topic die..yer kinda carrying it on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 05-25-2012 at 08:00 AM.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:10 AM   #79
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Cyl, TBC, and Watchdog have some differences of approaching a problem.

The next question, so you differ, what are you going to do about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
So much drama for such a little forum.

Lurkers are the best. I approve of this.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-25-2012, 08:15 AM   #80
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

We're going to duel of course

cyl!! Jousting? or lightsabers? or Flintlocks?