Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #161
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: BG Convo #45: Let's try this again, shall we?

watchdoggy, you seem to like being 'bold', like a pitbull...so why dont you make it 'public' your little feud with 'me'...and stop messing with yourself, il even give you access to one of my alters at MVC, where we can discuss more oppenly...i actually kinda want to help you clear your mind of build up. im not here to 'steal your drug' so dont be so hostile, but i dont feel like 'stringing you along' any longer, i dont want you dead yet, and iv never said such

if you'll stop with the pitbull mentality, the 'rabid dog' will approach; dont fear it, fear staying the way you are
Old 05-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #162
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shut up. You're annoying and this is the reason IWD constantly talks about perming you in the BG council. You're pissing me off. Make it private, I don't wanna see this anymore from you, got it?

And by the way, know that we're aware of any threats you're making.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:01 PM   #163
colorles
Banned

ive always dont things low key aj'taj netz en'yn RL

this is out of character for me, regardless of persona

Old 05-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #164
colorles
Banned

its at this forum that i first found my self beginning to emulate humans, not only in persona in this case...

Old 05-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #165
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Colorles.

Your feud with IWD is already public knowledge.

Many people know who you were, and who you are now and everyone besides yourself and numerous idiots at that stagnant cess pool tht passes as a forum know that you are completely full of .

You might as well give up now because you are truly outnumbered and outgunned.

My advice to you is to pull the stick out of your dick and run for the hills you inbred cur
Old 05-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #166
colorles
Banned

so, you know what i am?

and this wasnt about me
Old 05-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #167
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

We all do. You're the same GMK from NF and we know what you do.

Leave.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #168
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Indeed I do

Now if I were you I would run back to that pathetic disease infested brothel you call a forum before we run your ass off permenently

And I also advise you to abandon your MF account because we'll run you off of there just as feircely as here

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 05-24-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #169
colorles
Banned

,nope

Old 05-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #170
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

You're disgusting
Old 05-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #171
colorles
Banned

not GMK, and have yet to make an NF account

but thats aside the point, i brought all this up because i want it known here that i dont intend on 'stringing any along' here, i gues i kinda like this place
Old 05-24-2012, 02:17 PM   #172
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

So you deny ever threatening an NF mod because you wanted to the position?

You're so full of dude everyone knows what your motives are.
Colorles is a liar and a phony. It's not to be trusted.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:22 PM   #173
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

You were indeed GMK stop lying. It won't be overly difficult to prove.

We will no longer suffer your insolence

We're not afraid to face you or even your kin at mvc

Now leave quietly or we will destroy you just like it has been done before and we will do it again
Old 05-24-2012, 02:22 PM   #174
colorles
Banned

maybe i've feinted as too many beings haha, so it shouldnt be surprising that im mistaken for one im not

Old 05-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #175
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

dude are you mentally retarded? really.

You're GMK, you have no identity, you're too busy using other's and laughing at people dying from cancer to even claim your own identity. What the hell is wrong with you? everyone knows you're a venomous pedophile.

Matter of fact you're probably trying to plan out how you can kill me.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #176
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
You were indeed GMK stop lying. It won't be overly difficult to prove.

We will no longer suffer your insolence

We're not afraid to face you or even your kin at mvc

No leave quietly or we will destroy you just like it has been done before and we will do it again
dont you realize MVC is generally not baselessly interested in invading/hacking other sites? were pretty chil, just dont come at us

whats all this GMK talk anyways? GMK this GMK that...that poster posts at spacebattles under 'gek4life' or something like that
Old 05-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #177
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
dude are you mentally retarded? really.

You're GMK, you have no identity, you're too busy using other's and laughing at people dying from cancer to even claim your own identity. What the hell is wrong with you? everyone knows you're a venomous pedophile.

Matter of fact you're probably trying to plan out how you can kill me.
"iv had touching relationships with young children"

does that make me a pedophile? dont assume im implying anything 'negative', assume something 'happy',,maybe we just talk, maybe their my 'brothers and sisters', maybe were just close. ive had a few 'touching relationships' just on this forum

as some may say "only a being thats guilty about the bloodshed of his past can love unconditionally",,a young child not to long ago killed a fly in front of me,,i had to repent and devote my night to that fly
Old 05-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #178
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Yeah, you've had very touching relationships with women.
Why don't you actually make a post that has any sort of sense in it? I can't understand a word you're saying. You're just a drugged out pedophile still in my eyes. Lol IWD is gonna have a ball when he comes on later.

Btw IWD, perm this trash.

Touching relationships with people on this forum?
I doubt it. Please tell me who.
And then remove all the names that weren't forced.

Yeah, dedicate your night my ass.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:37 PM   #179
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Yeah, you've had very touching relationships with women.
Why don't you actually make a post that has any sort of sense in it? I can't understand a word you're saying. You're just a drugged out pedophile still in my eyes. Lol IWD is gonna have a ball when he comes on later.

Btw IWD, perm this trash.

Touching relationships with people on this forum?
I doubt it. Please tell me who.
And then remove all the names that weren't forced.

Yeah, dedicate your night my ass.
"iv had touching relationships with prostitutes"

aka we just talk, for hours; some of the nicest conversations iv had have been with human girls forced into such things. we share our aura, the air around us

id gues id rather not be 'permed' from here, firstly an afro aint mai thang, and secondly i jus liik ta chil here sometimes
Old 05-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #180
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Totally human.

You psycho.