Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 05-18-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter Bet: Leader Board

Spoiler:
Aizen
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Aizen Sosuke
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

DeemonFox
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:
Devy
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

EvL j3st3r

Win:
Lose: X
Rep won:

Gama
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Geogreymon123
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

IMario999
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Ishtar
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

J-Sun Tasogare
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Jakropha
Win: x
Lose:
Rep won:

Jazz
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Jonesy
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Kakashi Hatake
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Kakuzu
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Kakuzu11
Win:
Lose: x
Rep won:

Kreegah!
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Kuro
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

MS Sasuke
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Madara
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Mangekyou Sasuke
Win:
Rep won:

Narulvr
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Naruto117
Win:
Rep won:

NarutoHinata
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Naruto Uzumaki12
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Narutonhinataschild
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Nyaki
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

PMP
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Para
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Raik
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Rikudo Sennin
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

SagePain
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Sasori
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Sasuke
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Seph
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Sharingan Sage
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Sheelah
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Shika
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Shikimaru Nara
Win:
Rep won:

Slack 40
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Susanoo
Win:
Rep won:

TBC
Lose:
Rep won:

Uchiha Raimaru
Win:
Rep won:

Ultimate
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Ur mom
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Vivi
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Wind style Naruto
Lose:
Rep won:

Wooster
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Xibitz360
Win:
Rep won:

Yo_Slayer
Lose:
Rep won:

Yori
Win:
Rep won:

Zoro
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

idoom
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

lukerules_96
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Mizukage
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Uchiha Sora
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Ultimate Combatant
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:

Ultimate
Win:
Lose:
Rep won:
NF

Next: Chapter 523

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-03-2012 at 12:30 PM.
zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter Bet: Leader Board

chapter 523 is next?
Imma work on Auregano man to get a section for this so we can run it.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
chapter 523 is next?
Imma work on Auregano man to get a section for this so we can run it.
Lul no, I only did chapter 522 scores. I have to get chapter 523 scores next.

Keep me involved and in touch with that, dude. Also if my bet things gets a section, I better have mod powers and not have you solely with it. I did make the damn thing after all

Old 05-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Don't worry, I mentioned you. I got it all under control. I'll give you updates.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #5
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't worry, I mentioned you. I got it all under control. I'll give you updates.
I also PM'ed Rice sense he is like... The head Admid and all.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why is this in offtopic? o.o

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #7
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Why is this in offtopic? o.o
I moved it here, because it has nothing to do with Spoilers or anything... And it's kinda full of semi- spam I'll move it back.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #8
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Slowly I advance through the leader board.

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:13 AM   #9
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Shimimaru Nara should read as Shikimaru Nara. And neat-o idea!
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I think Aurega said no.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #11
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm not there nd I've won twice lost once

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Oh wait it does have its own section.
Maybe I'll start doing these again...
Old 05-22-2012, 03:26 PM   #13
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh wait it does have its own section.
Maybe I'll start doing these again...
Rice said yes, to regarding your other post.
I all ready have threads pre-made, so you want too, you are going to have to tell me what you want the bet to be.

Old 05-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I meant participating in them.
I havent read the manga in god knows how long.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:31 PM   #15
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I meant participating in them.
I havent read the manga in god knows how long.
kbfkbjfwkw I keep hitting the damn edit button and not the quote button
You really don't have to read them, you know me well enough to know what side to go on...

Old 05-22-2012, 03:35 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
kbfkbjfwkw I keep hitting the damn edit button and not the quote button
You really don't have to read them, you know me well enough to know what side to go on...
Don't worry you get used to it, Mr. Big Bad Mod. :P

Yeah you're more likely than not going to be wrong.
At one point I didn't even bother reading the bets.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #17
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't worry you get used to it, Mr. Big Bad Mod. :P

Yeah you're more likely than not going to be wrong.
At one point I didn't even bother reading the bets.
I didn't make this one, RS did.
See...

Old 05-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

The newest one is made by you...and I did against hothcore and didn't even read it.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #19
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The newest one is made by you...and I did against hothcore and didn't even read it.
No, RS made it. I made the thread he told me what the bet should be stupid

Old 05-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #20
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Well I already told you I don't read them and still bet stupid. D:<