Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 05-18-2012, 07:02 AM   #21
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Tamari spammers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori2701 View Post
If you would constantly use same wind combo then it would be
she only has 2 in her awakening so yea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #22
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh well in awakening id use every combo i can lol

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #23
Keneticam
Freshmen Academy Student

Keneticam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow if u struggle against TS Temari and actually consider her "Spam"(A very loosely and inaccurately used word nowadays), then you really must not be that good. TS Tenten and TS Temari are 2 of the weakest characters if not the weakest characters in the game with the biggest learning curves. They require the player to really strategize when to use certain combos, because both of them have shiruken combos that are long, laggy, and down-right predictable. I main as TS Tenten, TS Temari, and TS Shino (Derp, go figure). And I find that I have to really strategize how to use these characters against people because they can be easily rushed.

On a side note, I hate Deidara and NEVER use him. yuck.

But between TS Temari and TS Tenten, id say on they are both at the lowest tier and tied. Temari's are faster and do much more damage, however Tenten has a much better hitbox and tracking priority. Even still, TS Tenten's up combo makes me go (What the F#$%). I use it for shits and gigs, but i dont really expect the combo to do much for me.
Keneticam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:50 AM   #24
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keneticam View Post
wow if u struggle against TS Temari and actually consider her "Spam"(A very loosely and inaccurately used word nowadays), then you really must not be that good. TS Tenten and TS Temari are 2 of the weakest characters if not the weakest characters in the game with the biggest learning curves. They require the player to really strategize when to use certain combos, because both of them have shiruken combos that are long, laggy, and down-right predictable. I main as TS Tenten, TS Temari, and TS Shino (Derp, go figure). And I find that I have to really strategize how to use these characters against people because they can be easily rushed.

On a side note, I hate Deidara and NEVER use him. yuck.

But between TS Temari and TS Tenten, id say on they are both at the lowest tier and tied. Temari's are faster and do much more damage, however Tenten has a much better hitbox and tracking priority. Even still, TS Tenten's up combo makes me go (What the F#$%). I use it for shits and gigs, but i dont really expect the combo to do much for me.
I'm not talking crap Temari users, I'm talking pro spammers who use her wind so effectivly it's hard to get near her.
Considering my wins are WAY above my losse, I think I'm pretty good.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #25
Keneticam
Freshmen Academy Student

Keneticam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well...technically wind is all temari has, so to call her spam because the opponent knows how to use her wind is ridiculous. Again, there is a big misconception about the long range characters and the very loosely and inaccurately used word "spam". TS Tenten, TS Shino, TS Temari, Deidara, and even the puppeteers are the long range characters, meant to be used at a distance. Whether or not you decide to use the characters at a distance is up to you.

Because these characters have ranged capabilities, their attack stats are typically very weak compared to everyone else. So to call someone a "pro spammer" because they know how to use Temari effectively, is dumb. Temari shoots wind, thats the whole point of the character. Same with Tenten shooting tools, Shino shooting bugs, Deidara shooting clay, and the puppeteers using their puppets. I find it annoying how loosely the word spammer is thrown about, without it actually being used in legit terms. just sayin...
Keneticam is offline   Reply With Quote