Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 05-17-2012, 10:14 PM   #21
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: X-men the animated series (90s)

X-Men was i think the 1st comic or superhero series that got me into comics.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:14 PM   #22
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Awesome series and one of the coolest theme songs to date xD

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:15 PM   #23
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
X-Men was i think the 1st comic or superhero series that got me into comics.
Same over here

SasoriMine4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:18 PM   #24
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Personally i liked Nightcrawler (male) and Storm (female) out of the entire series....dont know why.I guess Nightcrawler was just so mysterious at first to me,and he was always my favorite in the X-Men arcade game.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 05-17-2012, 10:23 PM   #25
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I've always liked Wolverine because of his spunky attitude. I loved the way Gambit talked xP

Old 05-17-2012, 10:25 PM   #26
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasoriMine4Eva View Post
I've always liked Wolverine because of his spunky attitude. I loved the way Gambit talked xP
hmmm maybe im turning into Gambit now cause im collecting Decks of Playing Cards for no unearthly reason....dont have anyone to play but yet i always find a new deck of cards with a different design on it.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:27 PM   #27
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
hmmm maybe im turning into Gambit now cause im collecting Decks of Playing Cards for no unearthly reason....dont have anyone to play but yet i always find a new deck of cards with a different design on it.
That is... Very random xD Lol maybe you are turning into him

Old 05-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #28
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That is... Very random xD Lol maybe you are turning into him
Isnt it though? hmmm one of the many mysteries of life i guess.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #29
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

Well, everyone has their own taste in items to collect. And yours just happens to be decks of cards ^^

Old 05-17-2012, 10:34 PM   #30
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well, everyone has their own taste in items to collect. And yours just happens to be decks of cards ^^
Among other things....but anyways,was there any characters that were under used in this series?

Old 05-17-2012, 10:39 PM   #31
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm not quite sure. I haven't seen it in a while. But from the episodes that I own (on VHS) I would of liked to see more of Beast.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:42 PM   #32
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Looking back,i didnt like Beast that much but i think that all changed as i got older....i think they shouldve used Colososs (mispelled i know) or Dazzler

Old 05-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #33
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

I found his nature fascinating. And quite hilarious at times ^^ And yeah, Colossus could of used more screen time...

Old 05-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #34
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Remembering some of the Phoenix Saga was great. (havent started watching them yet)

Old 05-17-2012, 10:52 PM   #35
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

Phoenix's powers were very intriguing. And, I never brought my self to watch that series.
I'll have to watch it later on at some point.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:54 PM   #36
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The way they portrayed how Jean got to be Phoenix was again back then interesting but when u now the comic background,its 2 worlds apart.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:56 PM   #37
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

It's like that a lot in comics

Tags
jubilee, x-men