Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:10 PM   #5381
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

*sits in the tree next to you* Sorry for getting upset with you..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #5382
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*laughs* its fine.... Im just agitated.... Hey, your a fallen angel right? Why arent you a normal angel?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #5383
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*smiles a little at you* Would you like to talk about it?
You become a fallen angel once you've been kicked out of heaven.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #5384
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
She should change you into a shape shifter.... It would be a lot easier on your transformations, but she wont.... There is a certain way it has to be done.... A very painful way...... That is if you wernt born one like Naru
who are you and what are you talking about?
Old 05-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #5385
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I know that genius *rolls eyes* why were you kicked out of heaven

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #5386
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
who are you and what are you talking about?
hm, the real question is Who Are You? And im talking about how it would be easier for you to be a shape shifter since you are a jinchuuriki

Old 05-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #5387
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*stands up after several hours*

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #5388
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I know that genius *rolls eyes* why were you kicked out of heaven
I can't tell you that here.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #5389
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
hm, the real question is Who Are You? And im talking about how it would be easier for you to be a shape shifter since you are a jinchuuriki
ik how i am i am the one in charge of my clan i ask agin who are you?
Old 05-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #5390
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

it appears you dont know who you are *smirks*

Of course *rolls eyes* something is going to happen *disappears and reappears by mastermon* whats going on this time*

Old 05-17-2012, 05:54 PM   #5391
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

If you come with me I can tell you.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:57 PM   #5392
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
it appears you dont know who you are *smirks*
*growls* your lucky i can move who ever you are
Old 05-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #5393
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Klaus... kill me....

Old 05-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #5394
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

eli you idiot if he does that think about your brother and what will happen if klaus does that
Old 05-17-2012, 06:07 PM   #5395
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*hugs him* dont kill him
*is hugged* yea, what she said
He is my brother Aaron
he doesnt know his true self little sis
*rolls eyes*

Old 05-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #5396
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Just... kill...me....

Old 05-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #5397
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Eli no! *goes to you and holds you tightly* dont do this

Old 05-17-2012, 06:19 PM   #5398
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*two dark purple wings rip out of my back* Forget this... *I flick my wings and shot up into the sky*

Old 05-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #5399
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*sighs* I...must...

Old 05-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #5400
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

hallo

vampire or normal form:

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3